Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) (79220 Views)

Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by ndidibabe(f): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2014
All na concept to collect tithe.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Donkunxex(m): 5:57am On Oct 21, 2014
micolaj:
A bi o... long time no see.
hw u dey oga mi
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by jasper83: 6:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Omo wahala dey oooo, lwkmd
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by SuperT(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2014
exxell:
See where Pentecostalism have reduced Christianity to. Always preaching prosperity here and there. There so called Daddy G.Os will always quote the Bible; reminding them of the need to donate to the church and remain poor. They will also tell them that Jesus said in the Bible "In my fathers house, there are many mansions there, so be poor as your heavenly father is". But being Hypocrites, they will not abide to what they preach to their followers. They are busy gathering all the amassable wealth on earth while impoverishing their followers. I Thank God for the grace of being born in a Catholic Family oo.

You better pray yourself into Light of true Gospel and stop deceiving yourself.

Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over,
shall men give into your bosom.......Luke 6:38.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by weyham(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2014
Dis one

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Aringarosa(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Unbelievable tongue

See what churches have been reduced to, it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by ajapz(m): 7:31am On Oct 21, 2014
that pastor must be a chelshit fan.... LWMKD angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Atigba: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Aida13:

I don't think this is a downward trend. And though we might laugh at the posters, the messages are actually relevant to many Christians today. Let's face it, Christians do suffer attacks from the devil and you need to call these problems by their names. So many good trends have come out from men of God not afraid to think outside the box. When the Pentecostals came with their speaking in tongues, the Jews thought they were out of their head. The same today. When some churches started praying for the forces behind their problem to 'die', no one understood. But such prayer mentality works for a lot of Christians. Not everything must be dressed in lace and ceremonial garb.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2014
A lil diversion...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Burger01(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2014
I tire for this country o smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:01am On Oct 21, 2014
sam4:
Na me tie the Goat. Wetin happen?
Dem go bombard u with spiritual missiles na grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Freewoman(f): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Make una no kill person here
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by dollyptosh(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2014
MhisIjay:
Lmaooo
Naija I hail thee
loooool
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by benega: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2014
LajaLaba:
Igbo pastors nawa ooo lipsrsealed
thunder fire u, na ur type wey dey spoil this country every body is having a good laugh 2geda as a big family and u bastard wan com insert tribalism. thunder fire u devvil

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by neejay1986(m): 8:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Only God will save us from these end time churches! I can't laugh o o.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Mckandre(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
greatgod2012:
Looking at this poster from afar and for the first time, one may think it's that man in the poster that is dead, as in, look at how bold the obituary and the picture of the pastor is. Also, for those who can't read, they will just conclude that the poster is announcing the demise of the person in it......
Talk of creativity gone wrong.

it's usually a strategy to lure people to read the poster thoroughly in other to know who the deceased was, only for it to be an invitation to a crusade.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by abdulkayus(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Just laffing here like mad.
I saw a lot of this in Anambra when I was doin my NYSC there. The SE and SS are more gullible of this. And despite all this churches, peeps are still very corrupt. Religion has been relegated to a superficial thing

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Tunagee(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2014
ndidibabe:
All na concept to collect tithe.

is that so?
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by holysaint1(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2014
ddooskie:
You'll see more than enough of these in Yenagoa. cheesy
i de tell u... Its like na deer b dia HQ sad

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Bodmas06: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2014
So hilarious

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2014
na wa oooo, see lies from churches grin grin grin

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by OboloMAN: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/

Who tie the Goat?

Like seriously!?!?!

\

Lol... Poor Goat....

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by heatmeup(f): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2014
am begginning to see photoshop oooooooooooo
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by himselfmaji(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2014
GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 21, 2014
himselfmaji:
GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…[size=18pt]"You have heard that it was said, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR and hate your enemy.'"But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.Matthew 5 vs 43-45…[/size]

Still....pastor looks cool with that catapult.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Juzzybabe(f): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2014
LMAO!!!!
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by abdul4new(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2014
these so called churches are jesters ha ha ha end time things

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Williamzz: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2014
ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
EddyNumerouno:
Lemme just park here jeje before i start uploading my collection
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Williamzz: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Rexyl(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2014
All these happenings are not to be strange things in our societies. They wil help to differenciate btw Christ's disciples and followers of people not sent by God. Those people are like the blind leading others who are blind too. They are not the true Shepherd sent by God to lead His flock, they are pretenters and thieves against whom the Bible has cautioned Christians. What i shared last Sunday is perfect description of the wolves in God's vinyard. It is left to you people to understand the kind of your spiritual leader and the message being passed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by adexsimply(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by RichDad1(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Na wa oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Is Jesus God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.