Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

ORJI UZOR KALU'S Empowerment Kits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ORJI UZOR KALU'S Empowerment Kits (562 Views)

Abaribe Presents To Saraki Abamade Military Kits / Fayose's Wife Distributes Delivery Kits & Milk To Expectant Mothers In Ekiti / Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ORJI UZOR KALU'S Empowerment Kits by patrikobi: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
OUK'S EMPOWERMENT KITS

The truth is OUK did his empowerment Programe .In his time it was Wheel Barrow to marketers as a way to relief them of hard times,and then motorcycle to some youth which they were asked to pay back on account of ''HIGHER PURCHASE condition.Some of the youths were harassed and embarrassed due to not meeting up with depositing of payment and not complying with the set-rules of the higher purchase agreement.In that regard ,some were stripped off the motor cycle as a result of their little shortfalls.Some people would be umbrage as to why i have to come up with this or why i have decided to bring this up .Well, i have to because often times there is quite something we need to let people know ,that T.A Orji has been on the fore front of youth development ,projecting youth of Abia state through various levels of youth empowerment and skill acquisition schemes that have benefited many of Abia youth.Development is not something we yearn to realize in a 24 hours of the day,rather it is something that should be continuously yearn for and actualized by a constant work process,which is what the present government has embraced and it is worthy of notice to state that the present government of Abia could boast of well articulated governor who is quick-witted to tend tackle the challenges Abia is facing than how he met it.Am just concern about this because in other areas, and sectoral levels i still can find it difficult to place what OUK did right.My question is : empowering the youths and marketers with wheel barrow and motorcycle ,was it better than what T.A has used to empower youth of Abia state? Is it more commendable with OUK's idea of polity and democracy than what T.A Orji has been doing?I think the answer is obviously for the Youth to answer.

Re: ORJI UZOR KALU'S Empowerment Kits by OgeJesus: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
OUK took Abia state 10 years back... Thank God for giving us an educated technocrat to lift us out of donjourn and has placed on a pedestal of greatness. Ochendo Global, your people want you in the Senate, abeg carry go
Re: ORJI UZOR KALU'S Empowerment Kits by OgeJesus: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Abians were really blind during OUK's era as a governor. He's so involved in fetish practices... that is why we have too many poor Abians at that time, today we have metamorphosed to something great. Ochendo being a liberal person naturally disconnected from darkness into light, that was the first stem he took in liberating Abians. It worked. He also brought together under one umbrella all Abia stakeholders who hitherto would not sit on the same table. The intangible achievements are enofmous but we can feel and see it with our spirit mind

(1) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Kaduna's Next Governor – El Rufai / FAYOSE Seals Ekiti Speaker's Petrol Station / The Truth About City Hall Fire Incident – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.