Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail (1028 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / They Now Rent Groomsmen [See Hilarious Tweets] / Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Elmaxcentini(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good on Manchester City, they do like to keep in touch with their fans even though they’ve got enough money and power to completely disregard them.

One of the ways they thought to keep the fans in the loop is with a Twitter Q&A with star winger Jesus Navas.

However, whoever came up with the brilliant #AskJesus hashtag unwittingly unleashed Twitter’s finest keyboard comedians to run amok and leave the club to sift through the jokes to find the serious enquiries.

Below is a selection of the finest and funniest questions posed to the Manchester City star.

What are you like on crosses? #ASKJESUS

— Unredacted Blue (@quagmireisablue)

Who is your favourite fictional character, someone like Harry Potter, or your Dad?

— SadFaceOtter (@SadFaceOtter)

LMAOO " @YayaToure_: You fed 5,000 people with 5 loaves and 2 fish, so why couldn't you be arsed to get me a cake on my birthday? #AskJesus"

— Nuwaha..17™ (@Nuwaha17)

Would you describe your early family life as stable? #AskJesus

— Ed O'Meara (@edfomeara)

Did you ever regret turning your back on carpentry as a career?

— Richard Woodward (@derbeian)

Is it annoying that – despite the fact you made 48 appearances last season – Richard Dawkins still doesn't believe you exist?

— Aidan JR (@mcandidate)

Did Moses really part the Red sea? Because he struggled to part his arse from the #LFC bench last season.

— JFT96 (@Gaucho364)

If you can convert water into wine, can you convert Soldaldo into a striker?

— Tottenham Hotspur (@Spurs0fficial)

Did you prefer City over Chelsea because their owner's a Roman?

— El Scouse (@elscouse)

When you were alive, did you feel Jewish neuroticism or catholic guilt? Did this change post resurrection?

— Amitai Winehouse (@awinehouse1)
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Richiy(f): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
hahaha..PR gone awry. But that hashtag though. Anyways, that campaign has already gone sour. But they will live through. #askJesus indeed.
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Lovexme(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Is it true you are dead, or you are just pretending? #AskJesus
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by bizngr(f): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by 3coins(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
". . . .why cant you turn soldado into a striker." #EPIC
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by bizngr(f): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Did Moses really part the Red sea? Because he struggled to part his Bottom from the #LFC bench last season. — JFT96 (@Gaucho364)

Our own Victor Moses
LFC = Liverpool FC
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by DaGC(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
If that's truly Tottenham's official handle, then Soldado don suffer. Kai!! grin
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Elmaxcentini(m): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Richiy:hahaha..PR gone awry. But that hashtag though. Anyways, that campaign has already gone sour. But they will live through. #askJesus indeed.

Lol.. I dont even know who came out with that hashtag though
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Elmaxcentini(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lovexme: Is it true you are dead, or you are just pretending? #AskJesus

lol..guy u no co kill me
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Elmaxcentini(m): 4:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
bizngr:
PR Faux Pas... just like these >>> http://www.bizngr.com/case-studies/4-famous-marketing-faux-pas/

I actually find the coca cola one funny really.
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Richiy(f): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Elmaxcentini:
Richiy:hahaha..PR gone awry. But that hashtag though. Anyways, that campaign has already gone sour. But they will live through. #askJesus indeed.

Lol.. I dont even know who came out with that hashtag though

As in eh. The person no do test run first. hahaha.

1 Like

Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Elmaxcentini(m): 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
3coins:
". . . .why cant you turn soldado into a striker." #EPIC

I tell you..That and the Yaya Toure own is so funny.
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Elmaxcentini(m): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
bizngr:
Did Moses really part the Red sea? Because he struggled to part his Bottom from the #LFC bench last season. — JFT96 (@Gaucho364)

Our own Victor Moses
LFC = Liverpool FC

Yes oo
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Elmaxcentini(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
DaGC:
If that's truly Tottenham's official handle, then Soldado don suffer. Kai!! grin

Hahaha.I was actually thinking about that too
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Elmaxcentini(m): 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Richiy:

As in eh. The person no do test run first. hahaha.

Lol...Babe you get mouth oo
Re: The Best Tweets In Reaction To Manchester City's PR Fail by Sparrow13: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2014

(1) (Reply)

One Day Mtn Would Be Like: Dear customer(reloaded) / How Naija Boys React 9months After Vals (picutre) / Fuel Scarcity Made His Father Do This To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.