Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo (66718 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) / Ini Edo Acquires A G-wagon Worth 38M[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by blezzymoore: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
tebirim:
Na wa......watin she wan use that kind car do? Akwa ibom girls self cheesy if you like no go settle with you husband...you wan use Benin man joke grin
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by PStacks(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Fhucking haters at work again?!

Whats the meaning of if Nollywood can fetch her the money?! Does she do only acting?! What about her endorsements with Globalcom and co?! Do you know the other businesses she does?!

What were you hoping to get from the 'Nollywood fetching her the money question?'

Typical Niggas.. angry

@ Topic:: Thank God for her... But there is no such thing as a 39,000,000 million Naira (235 Thousand Dollar G-Wagon)... You Bloggers need to stop cooking these fake stories, some of us know how much these cars cost.

That is either Coscharis or she parked the Car inside her office. She may just be styling for us as well..

Stop talking crap... I just googled the price from germany, netherland and london.. 2014 G-65 is just about 39 million

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by phemmyjohnson: 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tomis14:
Newly single actress Ini Edo has acquired a brand new 2014 Mercedes Benz G65 G-Wagon worth a whooping #38million.

Can Nollywood money fetch her this car?

PStacks:

Stop talking crap... I just googled the price from germany, netherland and london.. 2014 G-65 is just about 39 million

Pls tell me biko

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by bestwaydavgmai(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
those nollywood tin sha.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
ibrews:
What is an Ini Edo?....we don't knw what dat means here in Australia!
You are very stewpid, God punish your entire generation and family for daring to make mockery of a beautiful Akwa Ibom name. Your reasoning shows that your a low life slave. Useme, adiork anor usor mme uka ke nsi nsi nsi nsi nsi amen.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
See as you resemble your village masquerade. If u quote me again na people like u dey support divorce
blezzymoore:
Haters, bad belle
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Johnnoo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
justi4jesu:
Lol...................................Nigerians...now now una don give her title..."Newly single" cheesy cheesy

No be small thing ooo
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Tcharlx(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2014

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by ICEMAN(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yes, so ladies now you know. Once you lose your husband just go buy a G Wagon. Problem solved! smiley
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by pembisco(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
stinggy:
Ini Edo
Isn't that the babe accused recently by her ex-husband of sleeping around with politicians? If so, then she can afford it.

Punnywood can fetch her the #38M

cheesy
stinggy:
Ini Edo
Isn't that the babe accused recently by her ex-husband of sleeping around with politicians? If so, then she can afford it.

Punnywood can fetch her the #38M

chei. dis frog don suffer
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
tebirim:
Na wa......watin she wan use that kind car do? Akwa ibom girls self cheesy if you like no go settle with you husband...you wan use Benin man joke grin
Why bring Akwa Ibom into this issue? Is your prostitute mother better than any Akwa Ibom girl? Am ready for you, eediot.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by harizonal123(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fish brain...! This would raise more dust and implicate her the more making all the accusations look true. If I were to be in her shoes I would wait. Just common sence
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
I don't join mannerless kids to insult dia precious mother, so just pass. wink cheesy
Bigcake:
Why bring Akwa Ibom into this issue? Is your prostitute mother better than any Akwa Ibom girl? Am ready for you, eediot.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Archilouis(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
Don't forget she has got endorsements as well. Money comes easily when you are properly positioned in life

Tomis14:
Newly single actress Ini Edo has acquired a brand new 2014 Mercedes Benz G65 G-Wagon worth a whooping #38million.

Can Nollywood money fetch her this car?
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by temitemi1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Who b d guy wey dey use somebody dey pose
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Ideyontop: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
politricks:
Where in my post did i hate on her progress.Or do you have any problem in comprehending my post?.

Pls check what u typed and sit back to think what u were implying!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by blezzymoore: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
tebirim:
See as you resemble your village masquerade. If u quote me again na people like u dey support divorce
Na ur family resemble benin masquerade
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Bigcake: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
tebirim:
I don't join mannerless kids to insult dia precious mother, so just pass. wink cheesy
Next time learn to respect people from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by politricks: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ideyontop:

Pls check what u typed and sit back to think what u were implying!
Why dont you tell me what i was implying since you know what is on my mind.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by aviazuva: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Putting her money where her heart /mind is
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by ibrews: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bigcake:
You are very stewpid, God punish your entire generation and family for daring to make mockery of a beautiful Akwa Ibom name. Your reasoning shows that your a low life slave. Useme, adiork anor usor mme uka ke nsi nsi nsi nsi nsi amen.
chai!....sorry,Life must hv treated u so bad that u poured out all ur Frustrations on me...I feel sorry for u bruh

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Ideyontop: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
politricks:
Why dont you tell me what i was implying since you know what is on my mind.

Park well!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by babyud: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
timilehing:
Ahaaaa!! dis op ehn!! Na u snap dat pix ni?? cos am wondering wher ur source is. Why can't her stand infront on the car like Linda did if she's really the owner??
Must she stand infront of the car before u knw she is d owner?btw d source is frm Linda Ikeji!
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by politricks: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ideyontop:

Park well!
If you cant tell me what i was implying then you should be the one to swerve.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Yemlizzy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Despite all,life goes on. Ini has moved on.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Seawhy:
Congratulations on your new jeep.
But the highest certificate for a woman is MRS.
THAT WAS BACK IN THE 1950's .THINGS HAVE CHANGEDundecided
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by donodion(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
MadCow1:

Fhucking haters at work again?!

Whats the meaning of if Nollywood can fetch her the money?! Does she do only acting?! What about her endorsements with Globalcom and co?! Do you know the other businesses she does?!

What were you hoping to get from the 'Nollywood fetching her the money question?'

Typical Niggas.. angry

@ Topic:: Thank God for her... But there is no such thing as a 39,000,000 million Naira (235 Thousand Dollar G-Wagon)... You Bloggers need to stop cooking these fake stories, some of us know how much these cars cost.

That is either Coscharis or she parked the Car inside her office. She may just be styling for us as well..

lobatan grin busting their bubbles since 1745 grin
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Truckpusher(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Only Smh.
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by ayusco85(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
morefire:

OMO BROS NA GOOD THING NOW

ME-SELF GO BUY BENZ SOON

so u dont mind been a gigolo? cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by Edunwa302(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
If its true den she get enough taste
Re: Ini Edo Acquires Brand New G Wagon Worth #38m-Photo by morefire: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayusco85:

so u dont mind been a gigolo? cheesy

i dont mind being Ini's BF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Welcomed Triplets, One Died — Kizz Daniel Says As His Twins Become Homeowners / 10 Most Beautiful Cakes Of Nigeria Celebrity Wedding / lahadee: Lady Claims To Be Pregnant For Don Jazzy (See His Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.