Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2428358 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 7:34am On May 03, 2016
Congratulations Miss Amicable09 cheesy cheesy
Enjoy your new job and forget not the days of humble beginnings

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by molydonhenry(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2016
This room z dam large, I'm lost in da room. Oldies enjoy!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:54am On May 03, 2016
smiley happy resumption amicable09 All the best at work Dear... Good luck bae... catch ya later...

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eremy: 10:17am On May 03, 2016
Comments

Are you a graphics designer? Do you have the desire to work in an organisation where you can improve your skills,gain experience and improve your market value. Do you have what it takes to thrive in a dynamic and customer-centric business environment. Then, this is an opportunity to give your career the needed leap! Solakat Print House Limited is recruiting for the office of the Head of Branding and Graphic Designs in Ile-Ife, Osun State. It's full time but full fun and full learning! Simply send your CV to solakatprinthouse@gmail.com. Call or Whatsapp 08036579420 for more details! Application ends today!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:55am On May 03, 2016
Amicable09 I'm missing you already.

See now I wanted to type "MAY", I typed "AMY" embarassed embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Novexboss: 12:20pm On May 03, 2016
Hi Everyone,

NoVex Africa Productions Located in Ikoyi, Lagos is Looking for VIDEO editors based in Lagos only.

Contact novexboss@gmail.com 08178920241

Send showreel to the above email or phone number.

Amateurs and professionals applications accepted, you only need to have computer literecy.

Dont wait, get in touch now.

You can also apply by clicking the link below and completing the online form.

http:///forms/TLMKhe4Jva

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
Congratulations to you @ Amicable09. Settle down well with your job and all the best to you.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by phaelmz: 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
pls any vacancy available for a o level certificate in Ikeja area of Lagos state should pls tell me I need a job pls my WhatsApp number is : 09054855321
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2016
A fast growing consumer finance organization as a result of expansionist activities is recruiting suitable candidates into its Business Development Team.

Job Summary: Business Development Executive

Main responsibilities will involve approaching new clients, selling company products to them, ensuring top-notch customer service is provided, retaining old customers for continuous business, meeting and surpassing sales targets monthly, continuously developing new business(es) etc.

Typical activities for sales executives generally include:

listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
gathering market and customer information;
representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
creating detailed proposal documents
reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
gaining a clear understanding of customers' needs and requirements;
attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Salary
Salaries are competitive and based on industry standard. An applicable monthly bonus accrues upon achievement/ surpassing of monthly sales target.
As considerable travel is often required for the job, the employer provides a company car for ease of movement.

Working hours

Work hours are fixed during the week, (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am to 5:00pm daily.

Qualification

Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects may improve your chances: business, management or marketing.

A Second Class Upper degree or above and some relevant work experience (2 years or less) in the Financial Services sector is a major advantage

Academic qualifications are often considered alongside personality, attitude and abilities and a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.

Send application to: hr@zedcrestcapital.com

cc: eremy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Oluwaseyi456(m): 3:59pm On May 03, 2016
Pls im new here.i jst wnt to say I AM LOOKING FOR JOB.
I attended Federal college of education 2006-2009,proceeded to Ekiti state university wher i studied Guidance nd Counseling 2011-2014,i jst finshd my servic year.pls,any job opurtnty call this number 08033251258:safe my old parents(family) by geting me one.THANKS

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ecollar(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2016
VACANCY!
Experienced and qualified drivers wanted for urgent employment. Contact 08185601983 today.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Joetex30: 5:45pm On May 03, 2016
hello great people
. I guess I'm welcome here?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:04pm On May 03, 2016
amicable09 howdy
how was the first day at work?
Cute boss? wink
Crazy colleagues? Fun colleagues? cheesy
Traffic palava?

Full gist bae!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 8:40pm On May 03, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
Wait let me hurriedly buy Robb from Mallam Isa! Lol... I need to have a good cry. Hahahaha.

I honestly am beginning to feel my absence here already. I miss you and everyone here too. But the oldies are back and I think they are ready to take back possession of their land... lol.

It's funny here. I'll be watching from the sidelines and laughing.

P.S. Oldies, please carry newbies along.

Hmm, congrats hun. Happy for you. This marks a new beginning for you.. Wish you the best...

Like someone said, office politics is real, so get set, don't necessarily join the winning team, but always be at the right place at the right time grin

What sector is your coy?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2016
The way this room is flying though, last time commented was on 9** now it's 1012.... Nawa oh. I couldn't even make page 1000.

I wish you all a happy workers day in arrears.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:45pm On May 03, 2016
Joetex30:
hello great people
. I guess I'm welcome here?
Welcome and feel at home

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 10:47pm On May 03, 2016
Jazmiynne:
amicable09 howdy how was the first day at work? Cute boss? wink Crazy colleagues? Fun colleagues? cheesy Traffic palava?
Full gist bae!
You like gist sha.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 11:22pm On May 03, 2016
Ferdyboss:

You like gist sha.

And you don't? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hadura29(m): 12:48am On May 04, 2016
Hmm. Can't even sleep n no one is here....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Work4Naira: 2:04am On May 04, 2016
we are internet based business, lauching soon in Nigeria. We are looking for Verification Officers who are based in Lagos.
Requirements
- Must be Internet savvy
- Must be outspoken and social

It's a field job and commission based but you work at your own time and convenience just within your local area.
If you are interested send a one/two page cv to admin@work4naira.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 4:59am On May 04, 2016
....And HE makes all things beautiful IN HIS TIME..
Yaaaaaay! Congrats e-mum kiss kiss kiss

May the Lord bless you with motivation, inspiration, energy and intelligence to face this new challenge in your life.

The sky is your beginning. kiss kiss kiss I am Super-excited smiley smiley

This Space is dedicated to you grin grin
We are so proud of you wink wink
Cc: Amicable09

Lero15, pop of e-life cheesy
Aunty Jaz kiss
Uncle MOYARH tongue thanks for checking up kiss
Karl dearie,,,i'm here wink
Uncle Ksstroud tongue
Dahveydson
Abimbawealth, Engine Babe cheesy
ProudEfiko tongue
Joecutie smiley
E383, still expecting my cake undecided
All the Oldies in the house
Wishing you all a Blessed MAY!! April was indeed good smiley
Somebody Shout HALLELUYAH!!! grin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2016
Abimbex007 hi dear smiley
You've been away for too long angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:25am On May 04, 2016
sifo:
Congrats Amicable09, I pray your mouth be satisfied with good things for the rest of the year.
Thank you so much.
I pray you see the result of this prayer said in your life too, Amen.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:27am On May 04, 2016
uboma:
Congratulations to you @ Amicable09. Settle down well with your job and all the best to you.
Cheers
Thanks Uboma. Have a great day today!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:28am On May 04, 2016
yorex2011:
Congratulations Miss Amicable09 cheesy cheesy Enjoy your new job and forget not the days of humble beginnings
Lol. Thanks Master Yorex. I won't forget it for anything! You are part of my humble beginnings *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:33am On May 04, 2016
Mannylex:

Hmm, congrats hun. Happy for you. This marks a new beginning for you.. Wish you the best...

Like someone said, office politics is real, so get set, don't necessarily join the winning team, but always be at the right place at the right time grin

What sector is your coy?
*beaming with smiles*
Gracias Manny!

I am all set for the race, let us run there! I'm chilling in the health sector for now until the wind of the financial services industry blows my way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.