Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1039) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2417935 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:11am On May 24, 2016
nwakaegoabisola:
Happy Birthday TheRealAdonye, a blessed year ahead!!

Good morning.

Igbo or Yoruba??

Or both undecided

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:07am On May 24, 2016
Lero15:

The "ewa" in this sentence is not beans. It's "beauty"

Meaning.. It adds beau49 beauty to it

So when the palace gets burnt, the new building to be erected would be better than the one that got burnt.

BTW you didn't say good morning. See your eyes angry angry

Lol....now I get it.

Ah...sorry sir,pardon my manners.

Good morning sir..... Hope you slept well? grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by spawne: 12:35pm On May 24, 2016
This is four (4) days late but I just saw the mentions and couldn't ignore the kind gesture.

Thanks a whole lot tolutweety & Jamean, I hope to meet you both someday. Oga Davide470, your boy loyal as always, thanks baba.

And yes, PresVA, can I still wish you a belated happy birthday? Or you'd rather I made up for it with some "special gift"? Anything you ask for...Lol.

Many happy returns PresVA. Tolu, I hear say you don enter Total? Abeg confirm the news...!

MarvellousGod, I won't forgive you o. You were supposed to ensure I didn't miss this. Issorai.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jenigbava: 6:49pm On May 24, 2016
Hello.... Gudevening.. Pls has anyone here eva applied to "hotels.ng".. and have u attempted their assessment question... please anyone shld reply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 8:02pm On May 24, 2016
Hi Ghostlady. Holla at me when you can. I'm pretty sure you are somewhere around. Cheers....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2016
Totally overwhelmed with the love shown on here on my birthday yesterday for a mere mortal as myself even though I've been AWOL for a while.
To the people who kept in touch to make sure I was still alive and not burning out, I say Thank you.
To everyone,
I lack the words to express my gratitude. I can only say that God would replenish in your life what you have blessed in my life.
God bless you.
God bless you abundantly exceedingly more than everything you wish, you ask, you imagine.
We do this again next year.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2016
beau49:

Lol....now I get it.

Ah...sorry sir,pardon my manners.

Good morning sir..... Hope you slept well? grin grin

Lol. Good night dear.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
Totally overwhelmed with the love shown on here on my birthday yesterday for a mere mortal as myself even though I've been AWOL for a while.
To the people who kept in touch to make sure I was still alive and not burning out, I say Thank you.
To everyone,
I lack the words to express my gratitude. I can only say that God would replenish in your life what you have blessed in my life.
God bless you.
God bless you abundantly exceedingly more than everything you wish, you ask, you imagine.

Amen. You welcome boss.

BTW what did we do this year that we would do again next year sir??
Abi na me miss the parry?? undecided grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2016
Haha.. Na you sabi

Lero15:

Amen. You welcome boss.

BTW what did we do this year that we would do again next year sir??
Abi na me miss the parry?? undecided grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:58pm On May 24, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
To everyone,
God bless you.

Na grammar you dey speak without turn up angry
Guy shift undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Olibboy: 8:24am On May 25, 2016
xxxxxx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kolycustard(m): 9:32am On May 25, 2016
oliboy visit stutern.com if u are really desperate to.get one.I can assure u of one in 6weeks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by finals: 11:19am On May 25, 2016
greetings to every one here, l am really glad there is a forum like this and l appreciate all the participants , please am an economics graduate with good accounting foundation, a computer literate with one year working experience as a financial auditor and am currently in search of a job. Your assistance in any way will mean a whole lot to me, thank you and God bless
okaforalvin1@gmail.com
+2348173450716

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
Today's book
Title : Common Symptoms answer guide
Author(s) : John Wasson, MD
Timothy Walsh, MD Et al
Category : Medicine
Size: 211 pages

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kct7c65u90t9bc8/Common%20Symptom%20Answer%20Guide.pdf?dl=0

Enjoy!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UFOMZY: 6:53pm On May 25, 2016
good evening all I got a text message from workforce for interview as data entry officer..any one with possible task am going to face deer or questions... plz it is urgent.. interview is tomorrow
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by scampy(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2016
Guys, is this company legit? Caranda mgt services limited. They sent an invite message to me yesterday. Please I will appreciate a response.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2016
Just in

Have a lovely day guys n ladies

3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by haberry(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2016
som1 with useful connection or link/ information should pls help a brother who is a BNSC Nurse secure a job. Either as a site nurse, in any of d construction companies, Health Maintenance Organization, or health related job opportunities. I hav trekked round the nooks n crannies of Abuja n stil hvn't gotn any job. you can reach me through my bbm pin : 333c92bf.; or watsap no. 08127144808. thnk u all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tessybby(f): 9:56pm On May 26, 2016
pls did anybody knw anytin abt crovation ltd?r d scam or for real?i got sms frm dem inviting for intervw on 27th may 2016,pls help oooo.tnxs
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SarahGee: 10:53pm On May 26, 2016
tessybby:
pls did anybody knw anytin abt crovation ltd?r d scam or for real?i got sms frm dem inviting for intervw on 27th may 2016,pls help oooo.tnxs

I got an invite too. Only God knows if they are real
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
To everyone,
God bless you.

My guy sorry dis comin very late...

Wana wish u hapi bday wit love, u hav bin a great friend to me in dis forum, I pray dat God wil continue to elevate nd bless u in all ur endeavors...wishin u sucess, prosperity, more open doors, nd long life.
Fecilitations!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2016
FixedRoots:
Two words you're never going to hear: FixedRoots Quit.
I smiled when i read this. Nice One FR.

Btw, you still have an unreplied mail in your Outlook.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FixedRoots: 6:01pm On May 27, 2016
davide470:
I smiled when i read this. Nice One FR.

Btw, you still have an unreplied mail in your Outlook.
Thanks. You know you are kind, right?
I'll check.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2016
FixedRoots:
Thanks. You know you are kind, right?
I'll check.
@ bolded, Cogito ergo sum.

Alright then.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tsn1212(f): 11:27pm On May 27, 2016
Help!!! I need a company to practise, i am a civil engr. Finishd service 2014, and since den i've bn searchin for a placement. I'll really appreciate if anyone cn help, i dnt mind a site engr 2. I reside around cele-okota. U can reach me wyt tossyemmanuel@gmail.com for more details abt me. Tankx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bank2k4real(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2016
A Personal Dispatch/Delivery Bike rider is wanted urgently to Deliver orders within Lagos

Must be conversant with Lagos routes, must be on Whatsapp for Pictures confirmation and has his own bike
Salary very attractive

Interested or know someone
Contact us at
Call +2348063203540
+233540975809
Whatsapp +2348063203540

(1) (2) (3) ... (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)