Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427444 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philax(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
Time to get SKILLED....
Due to local content policy in the country today,job openings are everywhere.

But the BIG question is, Are you qualified or skilled for this jobs?

Get your self prepared as we are mandated to Train and equip 20,000 Youths all over Nigeria with the SKILL to be gainfully employed in all sectors of our economy.

*PIPELINE INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
*AUTOMOBILE INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
*AEROSPACE INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE
*RAILWAY INSPECTION & MAINTENANCE

STARTING ON THE 28TH OF JUNE, 2016
FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE OFFICE: No: 12 Ihrirhi street before Hi-Fly Filling Station OKO ADP G.R.A B/C.

Visit: www.petrotrackingserviceltd.com.ng

07065411435, 08108927239

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lifehack: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
How to apply for Npower

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYk_CMcZD4M[/flash]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fikifak(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
I'm the driver, I found a job ad on Jiji. The salary is good, pleased with everything. smiley smiley

I do not understand why so many people can not get a job.
Try also to look, there are many other ads.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by koife(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Hello house,
Permit me start by introducing myself. I am Efiok joseph, I hold Bachelors of Science Degree in Marine chemistry(2008), Masters of Science Degree in PHysical Chemistry(Distinction :4.4-2015). I may not be the best brain around but I am humble, teachable and versatile. I am putting up this thread because at this stage in my life, I am having a great pressure within and outside my sphere of influence. I have done everything I think is worthwhile to have a descent life. I. Am almost feeling frustrated and depressed, this is due to the fact that at 30+ and still living in my parents house (insult me if you like), I feel I am just alone in this entire world. I can barely afford basic need of life. Before you crucify and blame everything on my laziness, let me give a bit of what I have been up to lately.

Rewind to 2008/2009- I had a job with a hotel..was paid 7 thousand as start up, I took up the job not even considering my academic status, I believed in God, while I was there I was able to save money and I enroled in many trainings and seminars. Some include basic safety course, customer service relationship, I also obtained a diploma in basic ict/computer appreciation, oil tanker farmilirization, LNG HSSEQ and other related oil and gas certificate courses. I saved enough money to buy a car and registered business name as a logistic enterprise, I was able to get an office space for that but some how high taxing and unfriendly business environment made me close down the office and returned to taxi (town drop) services. I had an accident and was forced to sale the car into instead of total loss, i could no longer afford my rent and moved in with my parents, i was devasted. As the saying goes that quitters never win and winnersnnever quit, I picked up my pieces, swallowed my pride and enrolled in sure-p, luckily I made it through the selection process and I was placed as an intern with an entertainment company with 15k take home after all sortings.

I simultaneously ran this alongside my MSc program which I almost single handedly sponsored myself till late last year..well, I had a further knock when in lost my 4yrs+ relationship, my fiancee who was hitherto very supportive left without any sign, I went bipolar, I hated life and depression set in. I sometimes wonder if there anyone out there with my kind of experience....as I write this I am sitted on the road side, I am confused, I am tired, I am teary...I sometimes think I have offended God so much that he has forgotten about me. I have updated my CV, I have applied for countless jobs, adjusting my CV accordingly. I have tried my hands on all sort of things, from marketing job, phone call business, laundry services trust me, have hustled. Many times I have contemplated suicide but I know its not the best option coz I would break the heart of my parents and all those who believed and invested in me and most importantly God. I have listened to lost of motivational/inspirational CD to stir my faith, but trust me its as if its taking forever, I ammlossing it BIG TIME.

I have read of stories here on nairaland about people who carried placard and some how were lucky, this is my own placard ooo, i am using this opportunity to beg you all for your assistance for a JOB or a loan.....I have written my proposals for companies telling them about the ideas I have but some of them end up hijacking them. I seriously need an urgent help, even if as PA, voluntary, paid, partial paid...anything' I am ready to relocate if need be.
Thank you and God bless you.
Kindly reach me through
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Hi Koife (I like your moniker by the way. Very creative way of spelling wink) Your profile is really good. If I was to be in a position to help, I would not have hesitated to do so now ... however, I am writing to to say don't give up.

I'm tempted to write a story now to share an experience with you,but if I do so my mingled boo - Lero will say I always have a story to back me up tongue... LOl. But the truth is, I have met people with great profile like yours who were over 30 years old, hustling and doing menial jobs despite their rich academic qualifications, I make bold to say that today, they are in very good places doing well.

Don't despair and don't relent as well. I pray someone contacts you with a heart warming call or mail that will give you the desired level of euphoria you deserve now. I pray God to touch someone's heart to bless you soon.

Stay optimistic! Hope maketh not ashamed.

4 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi katily2, I am sincerely sorry for replying so late. I only got to read your mail today and all attempts to reply you has been abortive.

If the jollof rice offer is still open, I'm interested wink. I don't mind if it's been in the pot nine days old grin
Thanks for those kind words and if you still need that stuff, I'll speak to yorex2011 to assist you on the request you made mention of. He's a regular poster on this thread, you can please send him a PM. He's kind and friendly too,he'll attend to you and if you still need to contact me, I'll send you my contact info.

I really apologize for the delay in replying ejo, made me feel like a snub cry. I'm not grin. I'll make it up to you with a warm hand of friendship extended. Friends?

Friends! *in my mind*
Thanks.
(I hope you are still a nairalander sha undecided)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by koife(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
amicable09:
Hi Koife (I like your moniker by the way. Very creative way of spelling wink) Your profile is really good. If I was to be in a position to help, I would not have hesitated to do so now ... however, I am writing to to say don't give up.

I'm tempted to write a story now to share an experience with you,but if I do so my mingled boo - Lero will say I always have a story to back me up tongue... LOl. But the truth is, I have met people with great profile like yours who were over 30 years old, hustling and doing menial jobs despite their rich academic qualifications, I make bold to say that today, they are in very good places doing well.

Don't despair and don't relent as well. I pray someone contacts you with a heart warming call or mail that will give you the desired level of euphoria you deserve now. I pray God to touch someone's heart to bless you soon.

Stay optimistic! Hope maketh not ashamed.
Thank you..your words were comforting bw I av a feeling you know my real name
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
koife:

Thank you..your words were comforting bw I av a feeling you know my real name
Ufan mi' cheesy, you told us your real name na wink
And I have some Akwa - Ibom friends, Akpan, Edidiong, Imaobong and the rest. smiley... I should be able to exchange pleasantries in efik wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lastborn19: 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
am 16 years old and looking for job.dis is my number 08091532370
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by koife(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
amicable09:

Ufan mi' cheesy, you told us your real name na wink
And I have some Akwa - Ibom friends, Akpan, Edidiong, Imaobong and the rest. smiley... I should be able to exchange pleasantries in efik wink
Wow...good to hear. Yh my moniker is on rewind....haha

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kenoalords(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Looking for a Job? Check out all of these new Employment Opportunities on http://skillsearch.com.ng. SkillSearch is the new web platform where people with jobs meet people with skills and people with skills get opportunities to work, all within the easy-to-use interface.

Right now there are open Jobs for Makeup Artist, Models, Personal Assistants, Tailors, Web Developers, Drivers and many more! So if you have job opportunities for skilled persons, or you have skills you would like to exchange for a profit, SkillSearch might be a good place to start. Try it now, It is quick, easy and Free! I have just signed up as a Writer, you never know where the next Job request might come from! Stay open minded.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
davide470:
Lol.

You cannot host abi..

lol. Na u be the mod
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
Jazmiynne!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
cc150615:
Jazmiynne!

Presently present ma'am smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2016
To someone who is charming, talented and witty; wink who touches each life she enters, spreading joy to everyone you meet; You are a wonderful source of joy smiley
 May the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold.
I wish you many more happiest of Birthdays! kiss kiss kiss

Cc: 
Amicable09‎

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amareto: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2016
As you grow older, you look younger because you are so filled with love which you never hesitate to share anywhere you find yourself. You are a perfect epitome of beauty and brains, your intelligence and your kindness keeps on radiating like the sun all over this forum.

May today bring you as much beauty as a garden full of roses and inspire hope for a better tomorrow. Today marks a new day for you being a beautiful blessing to we nairalanders on this forum and to every other human you have impacted in positively.

Happy birthday Amicable09!!

Happy birthday Amarachi! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2016
amicable09:

Happy birthday Amic. May joy and blessings never seize in your life. Stay blessed. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 5:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Wow!!! cheesy It's Amicable09's day.♪♪ Happy 87th birthday ma grin
♥Have a blast dear. PM me when it's time to chop jollof wink

BTW, I need a kind hearted fellow to bless my life with Pmbok (5th edition). Kindly send me a PM. Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:04am On Jun 15, 2016
Abimbex007:

To someone who is charming, talented and witty; wink who touches each life she enters, spreading joy to everyone you meet; You are a wonderful source of joy smiley
 May the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold.
I wish you many more happiest of Birthdays! kiss kiss kiss

Cc: 
Amicable09‎
Ahnnn Uhnnnn...
I'm just gonna cry!!! Lol

Babe you are amazing. It started like a joke, today you are one of the few friends I can lean on and blab my concerns. Thanks for being my shoulder! Thanks for the love.

I love you with 14years attachment... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2016
amareto:
As you grow older, you look younger because you are so filled with love which you never hesitate to share anywhere you find yourself. You are a perfect epitome of beauty and brains, your intelligence and your kindness keeps on radiating like the sun all over this forum.

May today bring you as much beauty as a garden full of roses and inspire hope for a better tomorrow. Today marks a new day for you being a beautiful blessing to we nairalanders on this forum and to every other human you have impacted in positively.

Happy birthday Amicable09!!

Happy birthday Amarachi! tongue
This is serious!
My first time meeting this moniker and he has given me a baptismal name Lol. I will catch you!

I won't be surprised if I see my full name on NL today.

Thanks for the goodwill message dear, A big Amen to all the prayers said. I'm gratefully grateful!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Moyarh:

Happy birthday Amic. May joy and blessings never seize your life. Stay blessed. smiley
Thanks Mo!
Amen and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:14am On Jun 15, 2016
wroskian:
Wow!!! cheesy It's Amicable09's day.♪♪ Happy 87th birthday ma grin
♥Have a blast dear. PM me when it's time to chop jollof wink

BTW, I need a kind hearted fellow to bless my life with Pmbok (5th edition). Kindly send me a PM. Thanks.
Lol.
You, You have kee me! Lol
87th is loading grin
Thanks wroski.

Jollof rice hot, jollof rice cold,
Jollof rice in the pot, nine days old!

How do you like yours?
Hot or cold?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2016
amicable09
happy bday amygwogwo.may ur life continue to be sweet as fresh honey.i wish you longer life & many more good things ahead.
i will manage beans & corn in place of party jollof rice(you know tomatoes wahala na)....jus enjoy ur day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2016
Udochee:

happy bday amygwogwo.may ur life continue to be sweet as fresh honey.i wish you longer life & many more good things ahead.
i will manage beans & corn in place of party jollof rice(you know tomatoes wahala na)....jus enjoy ur day
Thanks Udo cheesy

Lol @ beans and corn... for real? Abeg, lerrus do rice and beans biko cheesy, e never reach that level grin.

Speaking of corn, I had a strong craving for corn and pear last night o. If someone brings me boiled corn and pear today, I could dance the dance of my ancestors today grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Izyyblaze(f): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2016
amicable09:
Thanks Mo! Amen and Amen.
Happy birthday dear. Age with grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2016
Izyyblaze:
Happy birthday dear. Age with grace
Thanks Izzy. Together, Amara and I are aging with grace. cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Izyyblaze(f): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2016
amicable09:

Thanks Izzy.
Together, Amara and I are aging with grace. cheesy.
You're welcome dear. Lol, do have a fun-filled day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Happy birthday Amicable09
Welcome to your rest.

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
To the #Best Personality I've ever seen in life...
Amicable09
I say Happy Bornday...
Dear Amy,
Words aren't enough to describe you but you're an embodiment of True Being.
Blessed are you among all womenfolks.
This is the summary of my wishes for you "I pray You're the Most Cherished of The Lord" in this your New Year.
Have a blast.
I celebrate you.
P. S, seriously you escaped my surprise and it pained me. I thought tis 16th, she will pay for this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
You, You have kee me! Lol
87th is loading grin
Thanks wroski.

Jollof rice hot, jollof rice cold,
Jollof dice in the pot, nine days old!

How do you like yours?
Hot or cold?
Yes 87, you told the Nairaland authorities you were born in 1929 cheesy
...And you made me remember the good old kindargarten days with that rhyme, but it was bean porridge then.

Nine days old jollof rice?...OK bye.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 8:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Happy birthday Amicable09. I pray that you glide through all the year with the brightest smile on your face and I hope that this year would be the start of a great thing.

..and to my Cc150615,

Be happy, today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to people around you. You are a wonderful person. Don't change. I pray for more years in health and wealth.

Happy birthday dearest Yinka!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.