Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427263 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2016
I have one friend that has been trying to coax me to venture into one online marketing business but I'm sceptical about it. Dunno why, but I have always had doubts about any online business especially online marketing. undecided

Can anyone share good insight about online marketing or any good experience he/she has had doing one?

Cc: MizMyColi

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Rubbish!! angry

It is either you are dating one of the mods here or of dem mods is eyeing you. I suspect David. angry

The only time I attempted spamming this thread, I was blessed with two months ban, I will not take this lightly. angry angry
hehehehe sorry for your ban ehnn... kiss But ermmm....you want Davide's real boo to come and hold my trouser abi angry

You need to think big Sir. Think of getting close to any of the supermods. [size=4pt]who mods epp! Why do I feel my ban is coming shortly after this[/size] grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nwakaegoabisola(f): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy Birthday Tolutweety

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:

hehehehe sorry for your ban ehnn... kiss But ermmm....you want Davide's real boo to come and hold my trouser abi angry

You need to think big Sir. Think of getting close to any of the supermods. [size=4pt]who mods epp! Why do I feel my ban is coming shortly after this[/size] grin

Well you have dem batty and jugs so getting close to a supermod won't be that difficult, what I have working for me is just my big head and a few friends in the sexuality section.
I have been trying for years to make friend with David without fruition, how do you expect me then to land a supermod? angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Well you have dem batty and jugs so getting close to a supermod won't be that difficult, what I have working for me is just my big head and a few friends in the sexually sections.
I have been trying for years to make friend with David without fruition, how do you expect then to land a supermod? angry
lol...hilarious this is. grin Maybe try Uboma kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2016
ladyF:
lol I just set my birthday as today temporarily.
Chai...So no belated baiday gift cry cry cry

Funny you! You're looking for baiday gift abi? Don't worry, you'll get one from Seun undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Lol old woman, I stopped dating Sikira since a month ago or so. I now have my eyes set on your beauriful sister, reason why I liquidated my money with FBN so I pay her bride price. You know I have always had a thing for Igbo girls, especially the yellow pawpaws amongst them. grin

Yeah you remembered me yesterday, yeah you almost called, blah blah blah mehhhh mehhhh mehhhh, go and sleep jarey. Na today? angry

It is a risk and reward thing - the higher the risk the higher the yield, the lower the risk the lower the yield. Most people are risk aversive, so they are naturally inclined to 'stash' their money where there is little or no risk. Unfortunately, there is nothing like no risk, taking no risk itself is a risk. If the inflation rate is higher than your ROI(Return on Investment), then that is a big risk on its own. Na people wey dey pack money put for savings account I pity pass.
We don't want Yoruba inlaw, if e concern you_ liquidate your future grin...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hhart(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2016
We are pleased to invite you for Interview/Job brief. TUE 5/7/16 by 9AM @16 Ondo Str, Mosalashi Bus Stop, Behind Keystone bank,Costain, Lagos. REF NO:HR/G7/ET.
I just got this.
Is it legit?
Anybody undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
hhart:
We are pleased to invite you for Interview/Job brief. TUE 5/7/16 by 9AM @16 Ondo Str, Mosalashi Bus Stop, Behind Keystone bank,Costain, Lagos. REF NO:HR/G7/ET.
I just got this.
Is it legit?
Anybody undecided

Fake
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
hhart:
I just got this.
Is it legit?
Anybody undecided
Drug marketing peeps obviously....

Happy birthday tolutweety, break a leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy birthday, Tolutweety padi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2016
LastMumu:
This looks easy but it is not because everyone will arrive at a different answer. Let's see who will get the right answer first.

Amicable09 bought goods worth ₦200 and paid the
shopkeeper with a ₦1000 Note.

The Shopkeeper had no change on him so he
went to another Shopkeeper Lero15 his neighbour and collected ₦1000 change in ₦200 denominations, with which he settled Amicable09 and she left.

A little while later, Lero15 came back angrily after
he discovered the ₦1000 note he was given by the shopkeeper was fake, and demanded a replacement.

To avoid trouble, the shopkeeper had to give Lero15 another ₦1000 and destroyed the counterfeit which had no real value.

So Question for the geniuses…
How much has the Shopkeeper lost in total?

A. ₦1200

B. ₦2000

C. ₦1000

D. ₦1800

E. ₦2200

Support your answer with analysis.

See this LastMumu o. Spamming my mentions. I been dey think say na nairaland babes wey dey crush me dey mention me sef. angry

This your story no complete!

What is the name of the first shopkeeper??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2016
tollyB:
Happy birthday tolutweety... More grace and more testimonies.. Enjoy your day Dear...
29? Really? grin Amicable09 I thought he was older than that o grin lipsrsealed
Lol. Tolu is 29 going to 30 cheesy
Howdy hon? Happy Sunday to you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2016
wroskian:

Explain that... NOW!!!
Lol.
The urgency of the 'NOW' got me laughing grin grin

Uhm... there's this tutorial he took part in. D'banj gave the material to David and Tolu photocopied it cheesy. That's all!

Obviously he studied the material well as an Engine guy concerned grin.

Are you interested in getting the material?
Contact Davide.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Please guys, can someone help me with a description from Tollgate Sango-Ota to Ajah?

Please it's very urgent.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jazmiynne:
Please guys, can someone help me with a description from Tollgate Sango-Ota to Ajah?

Please it's very urgent.
from sango u should know how to get to oshodi,from oshodi get a brt/bus to cms (drop at cms), then board a bus(lekki-ajah) to ajah, depending on the bustop you're going just tell the conductor. you can also see a straight lekki-ajah straight bus from oshodi depending sha....my humble description, someone else might give u a better/convenient route

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2016
Udochee:

from sango u should know how to get to oshodi,from oshodi get a brt/bus to cms (drop at cms), then board a bus(lekki-ajah) to ajah, depending on the bustop you're going just tell the conductor. you can also see a straight lekki-ajah straight bus from oshodi depending sha....my humble description, someone else might give u a better/convenient route

Thanks plenty. This is really helpful
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Thanks plenty. This is really helpful

Once you get to Oshodi, there are plenty buses and BRT buses heading to Ajah.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 12:01am On Jul 04, 2016
**Short Skit**

Kss: erhmmmmm, Karl wait o, but there is an usual saying that "the beautiful ones are yet to be born"

Karl: Yes of course, have you seen any?

Kss: Ehm ehm now, this babe now....

Karl: Oh my God, nwaada mara mma. Is she from Mars?

Kss: Nope, she is from Jupiter... tongue tongue tongue tongue

Karl: Do you have her ....?

Kss: undecided undecided undecided Her what?

**Skit Off**

I have come to say a "WISH" to a wonderful friend

She's Intelligent
She's Beautiful
She's Unique
She's Kind
She's Uncomparable
She's Nice

LIVE LONG SUCCESSFULLY AND MAKE GOD PROUD, MAY GOD MAKE YOU HIS MOST CHERISHED ALL THROUGH

Abimbex007

H.A.P.P.Y PROSPEROUS B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 1:25am On Jul 04, 2016
ksstroud:
**Short Skit**

Kss: erhmmmmm, Karl wait o, but there is an usual saying that "the beautiful ones are yet to be born"

Karl: Yes of course, have you seen any?

Kss: Ehm ehm now, this babe now....

Karl: Oh my God, nwaada mara mma. Is she from Mars?

Kss: Nope, she is from Jupiter... tongue tongue tongue tongue

Karl: Do you have her ....?

Kss: undecided undecided undecided Her what?

**Skit Off**

I have come to say a "WISH" to a wonderful friend

She's Intelligent
She's Beautiful
She's Unique
She's Kind
She's Uncomparable
She's Nice

LIVE LONG SUCCESSFULLY AND MAKE GOD PROUD, MAY GOD MAKE YOU HIS MOST CHERISHED ALL THROUGH

Abimbex007

H.A.P.P.Y PROSPEROUS B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y
AMEN!!!
Thanks Uncle Ksstroud cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 1:43am On Jul 04, 2016
Abimbex007
happy bday Abimbola...longer life & many more good things upon u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mannylex(m): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2016
Happy birthday Abimbex007... Wish you all the best and many happy returns...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2016
Abimbex007:
Happy birthday Babe kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2016
Happy birthday, Abimbex007 my baby.
Dad loves you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Oh my baby!
You've been a blessing to me in every way. Birthing you on NL was without much travail, you came at a time your e-pop and I needed to have an e- offspring cheesy

I love you babe.
I love you with my whole heart.

May your new age bring a suitor with plenty money in his pocket and bank account grin.
May the blessings of God flow and overflow into your life now and evermore.

Happy 19th birthday Abimbs cheesy
Wire my cake across grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2016
amicable09:
Oh my baby! Birthing you on NL was without much travail, you came at a time your e-pop and I needed to have an e- offspring cheesy

May your new age bring a suitor with plenty money in his pocket and bank account grin.

WTF?

[img]http://media./media/NLbivNFUwhoTm/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2016
Lero15:
Happy birthday, Abimbex007 my baby.
Dad loves you.
Thanks Pop,, Daughter loves you more kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2016
amicable09:
Oh my baby!
You've been a blessing to me in every way. Birthing you on NL was without much travail, you came at a time your e-pop and I needed to have an e- offspring cheesy

I love you babe.
I love you with my whole heart.

May the blessings of God flow and overflow into your life now and evermore.

Happy 19th birthday Abimbs cheesy
Wire my cake across grin
This your prayers ehnnnn...I say a bigger AMEN grin
Thanks Mama kiss kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.