Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416075 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by berhnarhd(m): 7:36am On Jul 20, 2016
dear moyarh,

i have experience in operations. kindly give me ur number so i can call u or u can reach me on 08084950935/bernard.obinna@gmail.com
Ferdyboss:

I know someone with experience in loan collection etc. Is it a bank?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2016
LastMumu:
One cannot just survive on salary alone and expect to ever be wealthy in this life, especially in this country of ours. Person go collect salary, Mid month never reach salary don finish. hian!

Do you know that if your employer pays you N30,000 every month and you save all that money without touching a kobo, you would need to work for 36 months (3 damn years) to get 1 million naira. But let's say you manage to convince an organization say a political party or a church to give you say eeerrrrrm a printing job for only 5,000 umbrellas and you make N200 gain from each umbrella, that would amount to 5,000×N200= N1,000,000. In only a day. Crazy right? undecided

It becomes even crazier if you want to become a Billionare. Say you earn around N1m per month (I know only few people here earn that much... . Davide470, adeaks, Ferdyboss) and you saved all that money without touching a single kobo, as you dey collect the salary, you dey direct everything go your savings account direct! In a year you would only have 12million naira and you would need to work for 84years to make 1billion naira. How old are you now? How much do you currently earn per month? At what age would you even start earning a salary of N1,000, 000 per month sef?

However, there are over 120million people living in Nigeria, if you supply say salt to 12million of them once every month making 10 naira per packet, do you know you will need less than a year to become a billionaire! shocked Oboy

My point is we cannot afford to have only one source of income. Worst is even depending on only salary as one's major source of income. When person go kan hammer buy hummer? undecided
There are a lot of business opportunities around us, we need to damn the risk, take that bold step and start from somewhere. No matter how little it seems, just start something.

Couldnt have been said better !!

1000 likes.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:
Thanks Ksstroud.

I don't hate you ooo. How did you come to that conclusion sef. There's definitely no reason to hate on Anyone except he is Davide470 grin grin.

Hope you are doing alright? It's been a while you popped in here.

............and who says I am not him @bolded....even if you sleep and wake up with a "being" everyday, there is still one thing you may not know about the being

I am doing okay.
work work work work work (in Rihanna's voice)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2016
amicable09:

Morning Kss.
You've been on my mind a lot lately.
How are you?

[size=16pt]why the lie now? undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2016
LastMumu:
One cannot just survive on salary alone and expect to ever be wealthy in this life, especially in this country of ours. Person go collect salary, Mid month never reach salary don finish. hian!

Do you know that if your employer pays you N30,000 every month and you save all that money without touching a kobo, you would need to work for 36 months (3 damn years) to get 1 million naira. But let's say you manage to convince an organization say a political party or a church to give you say eeerrrrrm a printing job for only 5,000 umbrellas and you make N200 gain from each umbrella, that would amount to 5,000×N200= N1,000,000. In only a day. Crazy right? undecided

It becomes even crazier if you want to become a Billionare. Say you earn around N1m per month (I know only few people here earn that much... . Davide470, adeaks, Ferdyboss) and you saved all that money without touching a single kobo, as you dey collect the salary, you dey direct everything go your savings account direct! In a year you would only have 12million naira and you would need to work for 84years to make 1billion naira. How old are you now? How much do you currently earn per month? At what age would you even start earning a salary of N1,000, 000 per month sef?

However, there are over 120million people living in Nigeria, if you supply say salt to 12million of them once every month making 10 naira per packet, do you know you will need less than a year to become a billionaire! shocked Oboy

My point is we cannot afford to have only one source of income. Worst is even depending on only salary as one's major source of income. When person go kan hammer buy hummer? undecided
There are a lot of business opportunities around us, we need to damn the risk, take that bold step and start from somewhere. No matter how little it seems, just start something.

Thumbs up....a typical MLM business lines...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Beau Beau...Your work is really taking your time tho embarassed

Lol...no mind the work jare.

Trust you are good?

And burial ish has it been done yet?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2016
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Precious Paint Nig Ltd requires the service of the following
Account Officer:- BSC/HND in accounting
Store Manager:- BSC/HND in any discipline
forward your CV to info@preciouspaints.com, hcm@preciouspaints.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
berhnarhd:
dear moyarh,

i have experience in operations. kindly give me ur number so i can call u or u can reach me on 08084950935/bernard.obinna@gmail.com
Pls check your mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

Just look at you, runaway love grin

lol na you run na. You know since when I don dey find you? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Happy belated birthday Ferdyboss...Many more blessed years ahead. kiss

[size=5pt]this is so so late....I'm just seeing it[/size] cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
ladyF:
Happy belated birthday Ferdyboss...Many more blessed years ahead. kiss

[size=5pt]this is so so late....I'm just seeing it[/size] cry

See ya self? tongue tongue......I am still accepting gifts tho wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2016
beau49:

Lol...no mind the work jare.

Trust you are good?

And burial ish has it been done yet?

I am good dear. You know where we can discuss the other issue smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
LastMumu:

It becomes even crazier if you want to become a Billionare. Say you earn around N1m per month (I know only few people here earn that much... . David.e470, ad.eaks, Ferdy.boss) and you saved all that money without touching a single kobo, as you dey collect the salary, you dey direct everything go your savings account direct! In a year you would only have 12million naira and you would need to work for 84years to make 1billion naira. How old are you now? How much do you currently earn per month? At what age would you even start earning a salary of N1,000, 000 per month sef?

This is a rare case of "not becoming your name". You are officially "NotAMumu" with this kind of writeup. wink wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

See ya self? tongue tongue......I am still accepting gifts tho wink
lol...just name it dear...anything you want. Don't be afraid to ask... kiss
Then send your ATM card number and pin, I'll wire the naira equivalent to you. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

God is your strength. cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dahveydson:

Fine fine oga moyarh... how work dey go?
Fine boss. we dey push am. Urs?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
www.audacious.com.ng
https://audacious.orangehrmlive.com/recruitmentApply/jobs.html#1

Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organisation. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has seven functional outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the role of Retail Sales Associates

The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.

Sales Associates should be residing in the following locations: Surulere, Festac, Lekki, Ikeja, Jabi, Portharcourt, and Calabar
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
ladyF:

lol...just name it dear...anything you want. Don't be afraid to ask... kiss
[s]Then send your ATM card number and pin, I'll wire the naira equivalent to you. grin[/s]

A kiss would do in this case.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
ksstroud:

[size=16pt]why the lie now? undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Lol. It's no lie, believe me. In short, I know how to make you believe me cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by asakunade(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
A fast growing Health Care Company based in Abuja is seeking applicants with required skills to occupy the position below in these regions:

North West;
South South;
North East

Medical Sales Rep.

Requirements:
- B.sc in any sciences or equivalent.

- Must have a valid drive's licence.

- 2 years experience in the industry or related field.

Interested candidates should urgently send their cv to gfloxinvestments@gmail.com

Salary, Expenses and Incentives are very attractive.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

I do.

Will hola.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:

I'm a Physics grad, kindly link me with any available position, thanks.
Hi Tayo. I dont know of any openings in that field for now, but id alert you once i find any.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CoCoLav(f): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
tolutweety:

_*coughs !! *coughs again !!
Just passing... ~I don even forget where I dey go sef~

lol! ontop David matter?

Tolusweety! how are you?

Jamean kiss kiss

Singlefade where are you? been a while

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CoCoLav(f): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Hello Coco. It's been a while.

Yeah, how are you? I am sorry I missed your birthday.

Happy birthday in arrears, I hope your cake was strawberry?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
CoCoLav:

Yeah, how are you? I am sorry I missed your birthday.

Happy birthday in arrears, I hope your cake was strawberry?

It's fine. There was no cake sef.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

A kiss would do in this case.

Oya come and take dear, just come to that same spot. Ayam waiting. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
ladyF:

Oya come and take dear, just come to that same spot. Ayam waiting. kiss kiss kiss

No ooo. Abeg you have to change location ASAP.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 8:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ferdyboss:

No ooo. Abeg you have to change location ASAP.
lmao... just wait outside the gate, ayam coming grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prince202020(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ehe Okada drop me here i don reach, enh abeg how una de I wan ask Rivers State people any job openings for area, I de find work o, Chemical Engineering graduate.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
ladyF:

lol na you run na. You know since when I don dey find you? grin

Your scam na highest these days, how you dey?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2016
Moyarh:

Fine boss. we dey push am. Urs?

We thank the lord smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54