Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425763 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
ksstroud:

You..
haha...
how is everything?

Not bad. Just hustling to make ends meet.

How your side?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Abimbex007:
Tell me about Part one cheesy
let's meet at City Mall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2016
adeaks:

Not bad. Just hustling to make ends meet.
How your side?
adeaks adeaks adeaks how many times did I call you? OK, don't lie again...gringrin my side is flourishing by God's grace
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
adeaks:

Hi Fam.

E don tey since I enter this place sha wink
Welcome bro.
Congratulations.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
Moyarh:

Noooo. Amicable own go carry bureaucracy untop lipsrsealed. Its your own i want grin. Lol
Thank you oo.

Oh thts fine. Wsup? Mail me - msg.moya@gmail.com. smiley

Lol you don thank me before the chaw show... Hehhehehehhe grin cheesy

Oya come letz talk in camera wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lekkan(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Please can anyone help me with a part-time job that ill be paid daily, even if its Urshering Job.. Please somebody help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fisherchukky(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
I got this message today "sequel to your CV submission you are invited for an interview schedule for Thursday 06/09/16 by 9:00am @P&C consult sijuwola house, beside Heritage bank fine ibadan. HR PC3 be punctual"
please how legit is it? please, I need response ASAP. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by omaraji: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Redfox Consults
redfox Econometrics, inc is a consulting firm specializing in applying econometrics to inform
business decision making, the financial market, fgreelance researchers and academic reseachers at undergraduate and graduate levels. We have several years of experience developing models, tools, and
techniques for analyzing both strategic and tactical decisions, particularly in dynamic settings.
We use more sophisticated analytical methods than those typically employed at management
consulting firms.

Potential clients include large and small firms, management, business, financial markets, economics and statistics research students and other consulting firms who wish to supplement
their in-house methods with our services, non-profit institutions, and government agencies. We
are flexible on the nature of the decision being considered and the particular business involved.
We have particular expertise in industries where dynamic strategic analysis, innovation, and
technological change are critical.

Econometric and Statistical Analysis
Competitive Analysis and Forecasting
Decision Analysis and Recommendations for Resource Allocation
financial market research and analysis

Aid in research project, thesis and mini-project—diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate students of the economics, finance, political science, international relations, business administration and management, statistics, mass communication, actuarial sciences, accountancy and others
Questionnaire development and construction
Descriptive analysis and studies
Social science and management modelling
Also we offer statistical and business analytic support, training with the use of the following softwares: stata, Eviews, SPSS, Epi-Info, DAD, Tanagra, Microsoft excel forecasting and LimDep
Data Mining and Sorting
Econometric and Statistical Data Analysis
Econometric Modelling and Model Specification
Interpretation of Econometric and Statistical Results
Preparation of Economic Results
Research Project Development
Front-line Target Disciplines: Economics, Finance, Business Management, Statistics and Allied Sciences.
For Training, Research Support and Consultancy Services

ukwuomakk@yahoo.com
Lagos, Nigeria
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eeddiiee(f): 3:13am On Oct 06, 2016
TekBridge Nigeria is an emerging corporation with capabilities in ICT, CONSTRUCTION, OIL AND GAS, PROFESSIONAL AND ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY SERVICES. We are in need of experienced professionals (not less than 3 years of experience ) in these fields for immediate employment in Uyo. Qualified candidates should send their CVs in pdf to eddyjoe72@yahoo.com

Deadline 8th October, 20l6

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Osinitu(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2016
eeddiiee:
TekBridge Nigeria is an emerging corporation with capabilities in ICT, CONSTRUCTION, OIL AND GAS, PROFESSIONAL AND ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY SERVICES. We are in need of experienced professionals (not less than 3 years of experience ) in these fields for immediate employment in Uyo. Qualified candidates should send their CVs in pdf to eddyjoe72@yahoo.com

Deadline 8th October, 20l6
Hello dear,

I have sent my sent my CV to the mail address, is there any assistance you could render so that I get invited for an interview?

Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BARAJ92(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2016
amicable09:

You just made my eyes roll ... like rollllllll grin
congrats on your new job, pray you will enjoy the job.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2016
amicable09, should I be happy or concerned over this new job? I'm here not knowing if I should say congratulations or ask if you're alright.

Anyway I trust you'll always shine bright wherever you are.

Miss you like kilode kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Dahveydson:
amicable09, should I be happy or concerned over this new job? I'm here not knowing if I should say congratulations or ask if you're alright.

Anyway I trust you'll always shine bright wherever you are.

Miss you like kilode kiss
Huhn Huhn... cheesy
You know that feeling you get when your oldest pal remembers and mentions you out of the blues ... that's exactly how I feel.

Thanks Dave. I don't even know what I'm doing right now. 1 sec it feels right and the next sec it feels awkward... but generally I'm fine and positive I'll make the best of the short time I'll spend here.

I've missed you loads. Tell me how you are. I'm dying to know. [s]Please reach me on WhatsApp. You know how to go about it. Permission to dub from anywhere

Granted![/s] grin

On a second thought, I'll chat you up cheesy. I've got longer legs than you grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2016
BARAJ92:
congrats on your new job, pray you will enjoy the job.
Thanks alot.
I'm waiting to congratulate you as well. In no distant future our joys shall be complete.

Good morning.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2016
Hello cc150615 cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2016
Good morning guys,

A blissful and fruitful day to everyone here.

It's been ages since I last posted here smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Moyarh:
Hello cc150615 cheesy
Human Resources Manager, good morning...
To what do I owe this August October mention.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 8:51am On Oct 06, 2016
cc150615:

Human Resources Manager, good morning...
To what do I owe this August October mention.
My name is Moya angry angry
Believe it or not, i've had it in mind to mention you, for some reason wey me sef no know cheesy grin
How are you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2016
amicable09
Solomon amy grundy.I'm still contemplating what to say about this your new gig.well in all things let's just be thankful & keep working towards getting the best.
Splendid day to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oyintutu: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2016
OYINS22FOODS have vacancies for the following positions in their Lagos Office
SALES MANAGER/ MARKETING PERSONNEL

Job Description
Run the office, policies, structure and order.
Supervise vendors and other staff
Maintain office accounts, records and reports
Follow up new prospects/leads for successful conversion to clients
Maintain current clients
Work with the marketing lead to develop periodic marketing programs, Good in Accounting / Marketing

The profile of an ideal candidate:
a female / male Nigerian Graduate in any discipline
confident & fluent in written and spoken English
possesses working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
at least 2-3 years’ experience in marketing/Accountion/sales & business development

Requirements
Must have minimum BSc or HND or OND certificate
Must be able to speak and write good English
Must be a team player but also highly independent in solving problems
Must have good dress sense
Not more than 30years
Good problem solving skills
Must have good inter-personal relationship skills
In-depth MsOffice/Computer skills is required
Ability to do things in an unconventional way or think outside the box
Must reside in Lagos mainland (Ogba, Ogudu,Maryland, Ikeja,opebi,allen,omole,agege,akute, oshodi environs)
Remuneration
Good salary annually (plus other benefits)

To apply, send your CV on or before October 14th 2016.
Interested candidates should send their CV to oyins22foods@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2016
Udochee:

Solomon amy grundy.I'm still contemplating what to say about this your new gig.well in all things let's just be thankful & keep working towards getting the best.
Splendid day to everyone
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amy Grundy grin, for real Udo you will not kee pesin!

You're right about that attitude. That's the way to go. Hope you're bouncing? Give me a little time to reply. There are some drawbacks but it won't be for long cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oyintutu: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2016
VACANCIES
AN EXPERIENCED PRODUCTION PERSONALLY THAT STUDY FOOD TECHNOLOGY, SCIENCE LAB TECH OR FOOD SCIENTIST.

Job Description
Should be able to give daily report
Should be good in quality control supervisor in visual examination
Good in production

The profile of an ideal candidate:
Must be a MALE or FEMALE Nigerian Graduate in the discipline confident & fluent in written and spoken English possesses working knowledge at least 2-5 years’ experience on the feild

Requirements
Must have minimum BSc / HND certificate Must be able to speak and write good English
Must be a team player but also highly independent in solving problems
Must have good dress sense
Not more than 25 - 30 years with Good problem solving
skills
Must have good inter-personal relationship skills and an In-depth MsOffice/Computer skills is required
Ability to do things in an unconventional way or think outside the box
Must reside in Lagos

Remuneration
Attractive salary package
How to apply
To apply, interested candidates should send application letter and their CV to oyins22foods@gmail.com on or before wed October11th, 2016.

Note : only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No need applying if you do not meet the requirements.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ShinaAje: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2016
There is an urgent need For Marketers with science background at Foremost Radiology Consultants Limited.

Located at No 50, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere Lagos.

Send a copy of your CV to falolakunle432@yahoo.com.

Call Shina on 09052070243.

Note; SCIENCE BACKGROUND ONLY!!!!!!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mitzilifestyle: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2016
any one who lives in lagos can take advantage of this opportunity. you can learn and become an IT professional at no cost. Or you can choose the entrepreneurship study program to become a business owner. what about startup capital? you will be put through on how the go about it and would receive support. ICT students will be placed with firms on internship so are better able to get jobs. go to www.cyei.ng
apply at no cost and also bypass the school fees by applying for scholarship, also on the website.
CYEI is put together by well meaning Nigerians to put an end to youth unemployment and it is supported by the Lagos state Government. Registration is on . Classes start on the 1st of November... hurry and spread the word. for more info call 09055511825, 08132040999
help is here! all you need to do is apply!

lekkan:
Please can anyone help me with a part-time job that ill be paid daily, even if its Urshering Job.. Please somebody help
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2016
Moyarh:

My name is Moya angry angry
Believe it or not, i've had it in mind to mention you, for some reason wey me sef no know cheesy grin
How are you?
I'm doing very fine, thanks so much for checking up
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mayor1115: 11:35am On Oct 06, 2016
Are you18 to 45 years of age and you have a passion for teaching? You can earn extra income working for us as a Tutor...you can visit www.mayowaalausa.com for more details on how to submit an application now
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
amicable09:

Huhn Huhn... cheesy
You know that feeling you get when your oldest pal remembers and mentions you out of the blues ... that's exactly how I feel.

Thanks Dave. I don't even know what I'm doing right now. 1 sec it feels right and the next sec it feels awkward... but generally I'm fine and positive I'll make the best of the short time I'll spend here.

I've missed you loads. Tell me how you are. I'm dying to know. [s]Please reach me on WhatsApp. You know how to go about it. Permission to dub from anywhere

Granted![/s] grin

On a second thought, I'll chat you up cheesy. I've got longer legs than you grin

Your positivity is amazing! smiley I trust you'll make a mark, however how little.

I'm alright, mostly tired these days. But let's talk about that and much more on the other side. wink

Longer legs grin grin Will definitely be looking forward to you chatting me up. kiss

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tollyb kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.