Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415699 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2016
Oya ooooh make una help Naija citizen before i go disown Naija now: -/ till looking for job!!!! though till applying. I'm a fighter, never give up person :-) i'm serious here oooh. office job, secretariat, receptionist, front desk, admin assistant etc. location, Ikeja, Ojota or ketu. let it be the type of job that i will have the opportunity to make people smile and laugh till dey forget their sorrows. thanks, love u all. u r trying. muuuuuuuuuuah: -)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by highdee3(f): 4:33am On Oct 11, 2016
oluswaggz:
Good day everyone,

can someone help me confirm the authenticity of VIP Express Tourism ltd job invite. I got an interview message from them. I can't even remember the role I applied for and it was not stated in the message. I searched on Google and saw their website but I didn't find any recruitment advert. Maybe it's an in house thing. Did anyone also get their message or do you know the role they are recruiting for? please urgent response is needed.

Regards.

Got their invite for tomorrow, PM your WhatsApp number me let roll
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by akumzzy(f): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] good mrning everyone.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Victortwist: 6:50am On Oct 11, 2016
am looking for job please anyone should help me any kind of job I can do. my email address is Victortwist@yahoo.com I am a bsc holder
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 11, 2016
highdee3:

Kindly follow back, am having a restriction on sending anonymous PM. or better still PM ur whatsapp no:
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ojuteola: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2016
beau49:

Sorry to butt in.
I attended the school but a different annex close to my area. It should have close to 15 annexes now if not more. Salary might not be huge but it is a start if you eventually get picked. What role did you interview for?
just seeing this... I applied for a teaching position. please what's the salary range?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ojuteola: 8:26am On Oct 11, 2016
borntoexcel2000:
Hello, you are invited for a Sales Executive interview on Fri. 7th/ Oct. by 2PM at WORKFORCE, Beside UPS, Gbagada, Lagos. Come with your CV & dress corporate

Real or fake?
morning Bros, please did you go for the interview? what was the outcome?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2016
Efomide Homes & Properties

Due to expansion and new business we have vacancy for
3 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
10 SALES OFFICER
1 CIVIL ENGINEER
1 HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER

Locations: Lagos

Application Closing Date
4th November, 2016.

How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: efomidehomes@gmail.com

Note: Only qualified and experience candidate should apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chuksnd777(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
JOB VACANCY!!!

JOSANTO Massage Company - is a company that offers massage services to people.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

JOB TITLE: Field Massage Consultants
REQUIREMENTS:
Must be vastly skilled & experienced in marketing and interacting with people.
Must have working experience and must be computer literate.
Must have Minimum qualification of SSCE.

APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
Not yet specified.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should send: YES, location, Age & Qualification (For example: YES, Ikeja-Lagos, 30, OND) to: 08182036585 or
chuksnd777@gmail.com

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by daramolanas1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
I am currently in need of a job, either as a graduate trainee,entry level/assistant project manager,I studied quantity surveyin n a capm(certified associate in project managemennt) 4rm pmi USA and am also interested in procurement....please epp me @ amicable09 and other folks [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Countersam(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
highdee3:

It's a marketing job oh.make Una ready. I hope u knw what VIP express is into?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
HIRING SALES ASSOCIATES FOR LAGOS BRANCHES (ICM, Festival and Circle)
Apply here; https://audacious.orangehrmlive.com/recruitmentApply/jobs.html#1 if you are/have a;

BSC /HND/OND in any field
Female between 21 and 28 years of age
Single
Fluent in English
Strong team player
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good selling and customer service skills
Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by motty92: 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has eight outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the role of Retail Sales Associates

The Retail Sales Associate post is the entry level position into our world of retail. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to becoming a branch manager, regional manager, retail operations executive or even higher positions.

Requirements:

BSC /HND/OND in any field

Must be Female between 21 and 28 years of age

Single

Fluent in English

Strong team player

Strong written and verbal communication skills

Good selling and customer service skills

Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications

1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by motty92: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lero15:

Baba I just gentle for here. How va na

Bros me self dey o. I just dey one angle dey observe you ladies and gentlemen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
PaperLace:
My chocomilo

Na jedi-jedi names you dey always call me all your live. angry
By the time papa God go call you say make you come meet am for heaven, na through jedi-jedi the thing go take happen. See ya coconut head. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
agrovick:

Mr Ogede dindin! the day wey dem go manhandle you for this forum, I go dey support with viking clap grin

I have paid my dues on Nairaland, I'm untouchable here. If I vex, I will Nairaland from Seun ban all men from posting on this forum for a year. angry

Yeah, I can be that bad. angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emynike2001(m): 6:13am On Oct 12, 2016
CEO /CV /NG7
you have been invited for a job assessment by solid homes recommended by Latosh Nigeria at 58 Bode Thomas Street, beside BH STRIPES opposite Eko Club Surulere for a job brief by 10am on 11/10/2016
PLEASE WHO ALSO GOT THIS MESSAGE oooooo, and who know what latosh is into HELP oooooooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 6:49am On Oct 12, 2016
ojuteola:

just seeing this... I applied for a teaching position. please what's the salary range?

Alright..... Good morning.
With regards to salary I don't know the range today. But if it isn't too far from home,you can consider it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2016
danieloy4:
@amicable09,am not really a fan of this PM thingy,but i think i sent you a PM yesterday, perhaps you could go through it to see if it dropped.
Thanks for the mention.
PM seen and treated.

Good morning this fine morning.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2016
emynike2001:
CEO /CV /NG7
you have been invited for a job assessment by solid homes recommended by Latosh Nigeria at 58 Bode Thomas Street, beside BH STRIPES opposite Eko Club Surulere for a job brief by 10am on 11/10/2016
PLEASE WHO ALSO GOT THIS MESSAGE oooooo, and who know what latosh is into HELP oooooooo
SCAM ALERT!
Run away from job briefings! All these ' beside', 'opposite', backyard addresses grin, they hold no good.

But, I'm no expert in this matter, if you will go, do well to inform us upon your return how it went.

And one last thing cheesy, your moniker has your real name right? You are from Rivers State?
Just asking.
*modified*
Today is 12-10-2016 grin
Did you go? How was it?
I'm sorry my response to your post came late, more like medicine after death grin. Pele.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Moyarh:
You are really enjoying this your 'newly found' quoting trick tongue
Jealousy spotted! grin Ask nicely and I'll teach you the trick tongue
Hope you good Amic?
I have never been better Mo cheesy Thanks for asking.
How are you doing? Happy Wednesday.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2016
daramolanas1:
I am currently in need of a job, either as a graduate trainee,entry level/assistant project manager,I studied quantity surveyin n a capm(certified associate in project managemennt) 4rm pmi USA and am also interested in procurement....please epp me @ amicable09 and other folks [color=#990000][/color]
Rich profile you've got Daramola cheesy
Which color were you trying to add to your post? It didn't paint the letters as planned grin grin

Lol. Don't mind me jare, I'm in the mood to play. Let me switch to being serious cheesy.
You'll get a job but I want to ask, have you been applying for jobs? Any invites? Any prospects? Because I see a lot of Vacancies advertised on threads for project managers and all that stuff.

You are mostly interested in procurement? Have you applied for the FCSC job? There's something like this there.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
mem88:
Oya ooooh make una help Naija citizen before i go disown Naija now: -/ till looking for job!!!! though till applying. I'm a fighter, never give up person :-) i'm serious here oooh. office job, secretariat, receptionist, front desk, admin assistant etc. location, Ikeja, Ojota or ketu. let it be the type of job that i will have the opportunity to make people smile and laugh till dey forget their sorrows. thanks, love u all. u r trying. muuuuuuuuuuah: -)
Hahahaha. You just made me laugh grin and now I remember my sorrows ... Lol!

Abeg, when you disown Naija, try tell me how good it feels because all my attempts at disowning Naija has failed. Over patriotism dey worry me.

Please carry me along grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2016
emoticonist:
Guys, abeg these recruitment agencies that demand for money for registration, skills assessment test, etc, how genuine are they? I wont mind paying if they can help me get a job. But I am not in the mood to use any loose change do sara now. Abeg guys, what do you think?
Don't pay a dime!
What's the name of the recruitment agency to start with?
Let this be known... the company they are recruiting for already paid them to have you. IF there has to be any payment from you, it should be after you've received your salary ie after they have succeeded in securing a job for you otherwise, leave your shoes behind and scamper!

I don't understand such deal sef, very annoying and sounds unjust to my hearing. If you have so much money why are you seeking for employment? My brother, send that money to one old mama for your village make she bless you with prayers that will unlock your Destiny grin grin
And I mean that on a serious note.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.