Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416217 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Be there smiling upandown with someborry's husband undecided
Chai! Chai! Chai!
Warris my offence na? Her husband is smiling with me grin I cannor come and frown na cheesy
Bhet! I've left it sha for his own good cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has eight outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

POSITION

Audacious is seeking a Digital Graphic Designer to join the Creative Services Team. Candidates must have a high level of expertise in delivering stunning digital concepts that elevates the brand.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Conceptualize and execute design and branding elements (email blasts, site launches, landing pages, banner ads and all other website creative assets) often with short turnaround time
Produce, optimize and output final web-ready digital artwork
Assist with the creation of social media assets
Develop new ideas and articulate artistic rationale to support creative concepts and direction
Must be able to design within the brand's identity and maintain consistency of design across each project
Ensure the level of excellence in all creative work produced and executed is consistent, cohesive and stays on-brand
Adherence to project calendars and willingness to coordinate with interdepartmental team members

REQUIREMENTS

Bsc/HND in Fine Arts or Graphic Design or equivalent from an accredited institution
Must have a strong ability to design with a fashion/luxury aesthetic
Ability to manage expectations, set deadlines and follow up on projects with a strong sense of urgency
Must be extremely detail-focused
Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced creative environment
Must be a team player and be able to interact across departmental divisions
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Maintain a positive, enthusiastic and energetic demeanor to help foster an upbeat working environment
Proficiency with Photoshop/illustrator/Indesign/Corel Draw
Art Direction for E-commerce shoots a plus
Proficiency in Microsoft Office a plus

All applicants should submit an online portfolio or PDF of work samples demonstrating skill in digital design along with their resumes. The portfolio should showcase a strong sense of typography, graphic layout and image/copy content.
Apply Here: https://audacious.orangehrmlive.com/recruitmentApply/jobs.html#5
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Audacious is Nigeria's fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.

Audacious currently has eight outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.

Audacious Business Concept Limited requires qualified candidates to fill the role of Inventory Officer.

The Inventory Officer post involves managing, replenishing and mobilizing stock in and out of the stockroom. Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.

Responsibilities:

Tracking and recording the flow of inventory across the supply chain.
Ordering materials proactively or timely upon request depending on the business needs.
Stocking outlets as required.
Maintain inventory of equipment, materials and other items.
Perform quality checks of stocks based on the policies and procedures of the company.
Other inventory related responsibilities as required.

Relevant Skills:

Excellent record keeping skills
Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities
Meticulous
Strong analytical skills
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
Good planning and organizing skills
Effective communication skills
Excellent Interpersonal skills
Management ability and supervisory skills.
Team oriented
Proactive

Requirements:

BSc/HND in any discipline
Membership or certification by Production and Inventory Management professional bodies or any other relevant professional bodies is an added advantage.

Apply Here: https://audacious.orangehrmlive.com/recruitmentApply/jobs.html#10
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by donejossy87(f): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
FortuneCareer Ltd invites you for career chat by 9am on Tue 15/11/16 @192,Ikorodu Rd,beside First Bank,Palmgrove Lagos 081-5184-0437 FC/AO/DD3 http:///n89p. Hello guys got ds text tday nd Wana b sure if they're gnld. Need immediate responds pls
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Emmandus:

eeyah...too late sis, I tied the nuptials few months ago o

So move on beautiful wink
Amicable09, you better leave somborry's hubby like Jaz rightly said, this is my boss o wink His wife will not take it lightly, she will "skabash" on top your head grin
I have warned you!!!

I know Emmandus would be wondering who this is...Here is your successor at JP wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
amicable09:

Chai! Chai! Chai!

Warris my offence na?

Her husband is smiling with me grin
I cannor come and frown na cheesy

Bhet!
I've left it sha for his own good cheesy

Lolz @emboldened.. . oya clean ya mouth! Or swipe your keypad! No talk like dt o cos na d trademark statement of 'those pipu'

Wroskian pls don't report her yet.... She wii not do it at all.. It was a typo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
wroskian:

Amicable09, you better leave somborry's hubby like Jaz rightly said, this is my boss o wink His wife will not take it lightly, she will "skabash" on top your head grin
I have warned you!!!

I know Emmandus would be wondering who this is...Here is your successor at JP wink
Lol cheesy

Wroski you just confirmed something and that is, the society will always be hard on the single lady. Imagine how no one is saying Mr. Emmanuel is smiling with a single lady but Amicable the single lady is smiling with Mr. Emmanuel, a married man.

Why are things so
Married men should not befriend good single ladies like me cheesy, is that what you're saying? Am I now a threat to his new home? cheesy

Let Jumia hurry with this black November sales cos I must buy me a 'man' cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz @emboldened.. . oya clean ya mouth! Or swipe your keypad! No talk like dt o cos na d trademark statement of 'those pipu'

Wroskian pls don't report her yet.... She wii not do it at all.. It was a typo
Lolz cheesy
Those pipu are innocent of this charge grin

Ayaf Changed my old ways o!
Wroskian please don't report me like that cheesy, just tell her her husband has a new friend grin and the friend of her husband ought to be her friend cheesy.

Don't forget to give her my moniker to establish friendship.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shayurr: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
donejossy87
FortuneCareer Ltd invites you for career chat by 9am on Tue 15/11/16 @192,Ikorodu Rd,beside First Bank,Palmgrove Lagos 081-5184-0437 FC/AO/DD3 http:///n89p. Hello guys got ds text tday nd Wana b sure if they're gnld. Need immediate responds pls.

They are GNLD.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
amicable09:

Lol cheesy
Wroski you just confirmed something and that is, the society will always be hard on the single lady. Imagine how no one is saying Mr. Emmanuel is smiling with a single lady but Amicable the single lady is smiling with Mr. Emmanuel, a married man.
Why are things so
Married men should not befriend good single ladies like me cheesy, is that what you're saying? Am I now a threat to his new home? cheesy
Let Jumia hurry with this black November sales cos I must buy me a 'man' cheesy
Haaa!!! I'm innocent o cheesy
Honestly, I wasn't saying you're a threat to his home na...chaiii & you can't be using an ordinary e-smile to gauge the society's perspective on issues like this. I know you are a good geh, that's why I like you. smiley
amicable09:

Lolz cheesy
Those pipu are innocent of this charge grin
Ayaf Changed my old ways o!

Wroski.an please don't report me like that cheesy, just tell her her husband has a new friend grin and the friend of her husband ought to be her friend cheesy.
Don't forget to give her my moniker to establish friendship.
Lol... cheesy Your old ways? Okay, noted!!!
Jazmiynne:

Wrosk.ian pls don't report her yet.... She wii not do it at all.. It was a typo
Hehehe...are you insinuating she is or used to be one of 'those pipu?'
You must be joking because I know Amicable too well tongue
Don't worry sha I will not report her. Mr. Emmanuel will gladly introduce her to madam when the time comes since friendship is intended. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
wroskian:

Haaa!!! I'm innocent o cheesy
Honestly, I wasn't saying you're a threat to his home na...chaiii & you can't be using an ordinary e-smile to gauge the society's perspective on issues like this. I know you are a good geh, that's why I like you. smiley

Lol... cheesy Your old ways? Okay, noted!!!

Hehehe...are you insinuating she is or used to be one of 'those pipu?'
You must be joking because I know Amicable too well tongue
Don't worry sha I will not report her. Mr. Emmanuel will gladly introduce her to madam when the time comes since friendship is intended. cheesy
Lol. I am just blushing anyhow here, grinning from ear to ear grin grin grin

Wait! Before I pronounce you crush of the month, are you a graduate engineer Wroskian? cheesy

Tell me honestly grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 3:56am On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I am just blushing anyhow here, grinning from ear to ear grin grin grin

Wait! Before I pronounce you crush of the month, are you a graduate engineer Wrosk.ian? cheesy

Tell me honestly grin
Do you have a soft spot for engine dudes? I'm not one. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:20am On Nov 15, 2016
wroskian:
Do you have a soft spot for engine dudes? I'm not one. smiley
Lol. It's actually a hard spot cheesy

You're not one! That's good news grin grin grin
Behold my crush of the month! cheesy Ladies and gentlemen! Wroski my November Crush!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Morning Dear, Have a terrific Tuesday cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09:

You're not one!
That's good news grin grin grin

Behold my crush of the month! cheesy
Ladies and gentlemen! Wroski my November Crush!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Morning Dear,
Have a terrific Tuesday cheesy

undecided undecided undecided
WharriswrongwithDisMadam

Wroskian my brother, pls don't be decieved...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by izufrancis(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Good morning,

Pls who knows anything about SOL Nigeria?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Jazmiynne:

undecided undecided undecided
WharriswrongwithDisMadam

Wroskian my brother, pls don't be decieved...
Why you wan carry your reggae spoil my blues na

Allow two singles to be happy this November grin. At least wroskian is my guy cheesy, single and searching grin. I have been found! Lol

Wroski! nothing will break us this November, nothing nothing! This is the eleventh hour relationship in the eleventh month grin

In fact, wroskian let's meet here everyday this November at 11 am cheesy. What do you say? cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09:

You're not one!
That's good news grin grin grin

Behold my crush of the month! cheesy
Ladies and gentlemen! Wroski my November Crush!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Morning Dear,
Have a terrific Tuesday cheesy
grin grin You are a talented clown Amy cheesy

Me? "Your November crush?" I dodge that... Ehen, So you will dump me for another prospect in December? Where are your crushes from January till date?

I prefer to be the main guy, the 5 Star General and Captain of your ship cheesy grin grin

Have a wonderful day ahead too wink wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2016
wroskian:

grin grin You are a talented clown Amy cheesy

Me? "Your November crush?" I dodge that... Ehen, So you will dump me for another prospect in December? Where are your crushes from January till date?

I prefer to be the main guy, the 5 Star General and Captain of your ship cheesy grin grin

Have a wonderful day ahead too wink wink
Lolz.
Why will you think so? In December, I will put together all my crushes from January till date and we'll have a swell time grin

You want to join the military? You want to be the militant of my life? I am not understanding sha ... Lol. Why are you selfish like that? cheesy What becomes of all the other guys who are single? No crush for them? Think about it grin

Don't render them crushless please. Moyarh is there. TheScrypt is also there - single. Many many single guys, give them a chance please cheesy.

In December, we will all converge and take selfies grin grin grin
Have a great day too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AlexCk: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09 and wroskian (sounds like wozniacki that female tennis player grin)

Y'all should get a room, and call it "Sweet November", i sense love in d air. grin grin,
Y'all derailing with ya sweet n cool "into each other " words. grin grin grin.

Biko mak una no vex.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2016
AlexCk:
amicable09 and wroskian (sounds like wozniacki that female tennis player grin)

Y'all should get a room, and call it "Sweet November", i sense love in d air. grin grin,
Y'all derailing with ya sweet n cool "into each other " words. grin grin grin.

Biko mak una no vex.
Lol. Alex cool your temper! Don't hate on LOVE grin grin grin

This thread is designed for the purpose of 'derailment' cheesy. This is the one section that has a thread for people to find true love and crush cheesy. Maximize it!

You have a crush on me grin
Say it so I'll put you on 2017 schedule. 2016 is packed full already. I'm sorry.

Wroski's tenure extends to December grin
It's a special offer!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JoeBlocks(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09:

This thread is designed for the purpose of 'derailment' cheesy. This is the one section that has a thread for people to find true love and crush cheesy. Maximize it!

Say it so I'll put you on 2017 schedule. 2016 is packed full already. I'm sorry.

It's a special offer!
My. Don't you just Love to bask in the spotlight. tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:08am On Nov 15, 2016
JoeBlocks:
My. Don't you just Love to bask in the spotlight. tongue
I've got it on me man! grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JoeBlocks(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09:

I've got it on me man! grin grin grin
On you? Oh well. Keep the light shining then. cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AlexCk: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09:

It's a special offer!

Hehehe,

Im not hating on love nau cheesy cheesy
On the contrary, its allowed.

Crush on u kwanu , lol, e never reach like that naaa,
Maybe I'll think about it. cheesy grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2016
AlexCk:

Hehehe,

Im not hating on love nau cheesy cheesy
On the contrary, its allowed.

Crush on u kwanu , lol, e never reach like that naaa,
Maybe I'll think about it. cheesy grin grin
Erm... wait! Before you think about it, why do you have all those destructive weapons on your dp

What does the CK in your moniker mean

Is there something you want to explain to me?
I am fearing you small.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by stylus22: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Experience male or female hair stylist is urgently needed.
call 08053572605 , 08068973615
salary is attractive
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AlexCk: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2016
amicable09:

Erm... wait! Before you think about it, why do you have all those destructive weapons on your dp

What does the CK in your moniker mean

Is there something you want to explain to me?
I am fearing you small.

Buhahahaha grin grin
No fear na, na just pix, but was thinking of joining SWAT or maybe FBI, cheesy cheesy , so that I'll get a chance to say "FBI!, Freeze!! " hehehehe

CK?? , it's a secret tongue tongue, it's one ot those "if i tell ya, I'd have to kill ya" stuff. grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FidelitySchools: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
VACANCY! VACANCY !! VACANCY!!!
A school in Ikorodu, Lagos State is currently calling for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions.
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos State

Job Type: Per Time /Full Time

Available Positions:
i. Chess Game Tutor
ii. Karate Instructor
iii. Basic Electronics (Breaking Electronics engineering down to the level of Pupils of ages from 7 years and above ,Exposing pupils to how electronics gadget works in such a manner that would make the pupils think on how to invent his own device to make life easier .)

Interested Applicant can send their resume to info@fidelitymontessori.com and Fidelitysch@gmail.com or WhatsApp on 08028455267.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
AlexCk:

Buhahahaha grin grin
No fear na, na just pix, but was thinking of joining SWAT or maybe FBI, cheesy cheesy , so that I'll get a chance to say "FBI!, Freeze!! " hehehehe

CK?? , it's a secret tongue tongue, it's one ot those "if i tell ya, I'd have to kill ya" stuff. grin grin tongue tongue
Lol. You don't know me yet grin
That CK will be figured out soonest! I'm on it now.

Nice signature BTW.
You just changed it? It wasn't the same as the one you had earlier this morning cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.