Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2438809 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2016
Ferdyboss:

See you!!! None is active tongue. I believe you are doing alright too

I bless God.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Amicable09, who told you we are short in Mars cheesy cheesy
Lol Ferdy, don't forget I've been to Mars a few times cheesy cheesy cheesy

How is the weather over there?
I'm ripe for another visit, hopefully I should visit in a fortnight grin

Be prepared to receive me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2016
amicable09:

Lol Ferdy, don't forget I've been to Mars a few times cheesy cheesy cheesy

How is the weather over there?
I'm ripe for another visit, hopefully I should visit in a fortnight grin

Who took you Mars? I know I didn't. Maybe you went to Venus Vernice grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Who took you Mars? I know I didn't. Maybe you went to Venus Vernice grin grin grin
Lol. Well, not you. I couldn't wait for you forever. When all my pleas to have you take me with you fell on deaf ears, I had an over willing someborri who took me with him there grin. It was an interesting visit cheesy

I am currently chilling in Venus sha grin
In case you need to see pictures of this beautiful city, let me know cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2016
Heatup47:
Guys please i need some advice here

A fellow with the following academic qualifications, what kind of job openings and career path do you advice.

Degree: B.Tech
course : Information Management Technology
grade: 2.2
Take the path that interests you the most.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by we963852: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Seen. I'm relatively new to nairaland thus i barely login or check my mentions
amicable09:
we963852, Hi

I'm sorry I couldn't update yesterday as I promised, I tried severally to log in using another device but couldn't and I was in a mood to play yesterday, so I was unable to bring myself to concentrating with an update using my phone.

I'm sorry.
I hope things turn out differently today.
Watch out for it cheesy

Happy Wednesday!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
we963852:
Seen. I'm relatively new to nairaland thus i barely login or check my mentions
Oh! It's okay...
We were all at some point new ourselves.

I still like to think I'm new here too cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by we963852: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
My definition of new is registering, i've been a guest since 2007 ish
amicable09:

Oh! It's okay...
We were all at some point new ourselves.

I still like to think I'm new here too cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Well, not you. I couldn't wait for you forever. When all my pleas to have you take me with you fell on deaf ears, I had an over willing someborri who took me with him there grin. It was an interesting visit cheesy

I am currently chilling in Venus sha grin
In case you need to see pictures of this beautiful city, let me know cheesy

Lol....That somebori took you to the fake Mars. I'm the only one who has the power to approve Visas to Mars.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
we963852:
My definition of new is registering, i've been a guest since 2007 ish
Erm... while I can't say same for me, I think I'm new because, I don't feel old grin

Don't mind me. Now that you're registered, what is your contribution to the community?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Lol....That somebori took you to the fake Mars. I'm the only one who has the power to approve Visas to Mars.
Lol... Really
I hear you can be easily influenced. A good pot of beans served can make you approve anything including Visas cheesy

Something tells me that's what happened in this case
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by we963852: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hmm how young then??

Lets just say i'm trying not to hit caps-lock on my keyboard to reply the growing nuisance on here. Its alarming how some Nigerians think!!
amicable09:

Erm... while I can't say same for me, I think I'm new because, I don't feel old grin

Don't mind me. Now that you're registered, what is your contribution to the community?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
we963852:
Hmm how young then??

Lets just say i'm trying not to hit caps-lock on my keyboard to reply the growing nuisance on here. Its alarming how some Nigerians think!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please don't o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by modsRbastard: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hello guys.
Pls I got a call this morning for an interview invite with Verita Plastics which reads :

Mr **** how are you? You have being invited for an interview for Industrial Electrician on the 21st of November 2016 at 10am at Veritas Plastics Plot 105 Idu Industrial-layout, Idu, Abuja.
Mobile: 080*********
Email: **@veritasplastics.com

I tried to look up their website from the corresponding email but it didn't return a relative result.

Anyone know if this is genuine and further details that could help with interview and pegging my expectation as regards renumeration.

PS: I'm resident in Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by we963852: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Def wont, well at least i'll try.

Good advice, Thanks
amicable09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please don't o

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamescyray(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
If you are in need of efficient AutoCAD(both 2d and 3d) personal tutor at affordable price. Call my number 09066635942.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Happy Birthday Estharfabian! kiss

Hope you had a Good one today?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
amicable09:

Lol... Really
I hear you can be easily influenced. A good pot of beans served can make you approve anything including Visas cheesy

Something tells me that's what happened in this case

grin grin grin grin. Wrong at emboldened tongue tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ferdyboss:

grin grin grin grin. Wrong at emboldened tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
I'm not far from the truth cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
amicable09:

Good evening too Ubims cheesy. Yes, I had a good day, thanks. I hope you did too.

You see that emboldened there ehn! You don't want to hear the answer grin. I love bicycles but bicycles don't love me back sadly.

Anyway, the grand move into a high and lofty estate will not take ages right? I sincerely hope it doesn't take forever to move in cheesy, and if peradventure I'm not free, I'll gladly delegate that task so I'll be ably represented grin

Good evening Amic.

I had a good week, thanks.

So you haf denied me by telling Lero15 that I am one of your colleagues, ehn Kwa!

hmm!

Please I will love to hear your story about bicycles grin

the task has been delegated already so don't bother.

Relocating to the luxury estate this weekend sef. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
uboma:

Good evening Amic.

I had a good week, thanks.

So you haf denied me by telling Lero15 that I am one of your colleagues, ehn Kwa!

hmm!

Please I will love to hear your story about bicycles grin

the task has been delegated already so don't bother.

Relocating to the luxury estate this weekend sef. grin
Ah! Where do I start from
You're moving into the luxury estate without me? Bhet why? Did I do or say anything wrong? Don't hold it against me Ubims, we can talk things over. You don't even need to spend so much as to move just yet, I never said I would not be able to receive a few slaps on my left and right cheeks for you cheesy. I'm more than willing to receive blows sef!

Ubims, believe me when I say if push comes to shove, I'll live in the barracks. I am the daughter of a military man, why then shall I shy away from the barracks that rocked my little frame when I was but a child cheesy

You are not a colleague to me at all! You are my Ubims grin, Ubims for Uboma cheesy, that is who you are! Nobody can play my role in the commissioning of the estate. Permit me to be the one to cut the ribbon cheesy, I will come with my own scissors. A scissors that was passed down to me from generations before! grin. It holds special treasures that will be unlocked as I open the house by myself grin

I will ride a bicycle to Asokoro cheesy
That's OUR new estate's location right? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Danfuster(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
modsRbastard:
Hello guys.
Pls I got a call this morning for an interview invite with Verita Plastics which reads :

Mr **** how are you? You have being invited for an interview for Industrial Electrician on the 21st of November 2016 at 10am at Veritas Plastics Plot 105 Idu Industrial-layout, Idu, Abuja.
Mobile: 080*********
Email: **@veritasplastics.com

I tried to look up their website from the corresponding email but it didn't return a relative result.

Anyone know if this is genuine and further details that could help with interview and pegging my expectation as regards renumeration.

PS: I'm resident in Lagos.

Thank you.

Amicable09, ferdyboss, Uboma... Any help?!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 1:33am On Nov 19, 2016
@ Danfuster,

Veritas Plastics and Packaging Company is real and can be found within Idu Industrial Layout, Abuja. I am not too sure about the exact number though.

As for their pay package, I have no information to give.
All the best in your interview.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2016
Danfuster:

Amicable09, ferdyboss, Uboma... Any help?!
The invite appears real by my assessment. Why did the fellow use their email address to run a search on them rather than their company name?

Well, I believe you/he applied for the role, go for it. Prepare for the interview and go get the job.

Success wishes.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2016
amicable09:

They are all my colleagues. You know them na! I have introduced most of them to you.

Remember?
LOL. When
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2016
Hi everyone wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Lero15:
LOL. When
Lol. Gerrarahere man! grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
adeaks:
Hi everyone wink
The Barr! Greetings

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.