Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2417226 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I seek forgiveness for me from me joor cheesy

Oh! Ok. It's a cool magazine but I don't think I've ever seen or read it. I can drop something someday. I hope you guys will receive it and actually publish. I had a bad experience in the past *sad*

I might. You never can tell.
Alright, let's talk outside.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LadyOmaDine(f): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
wroskian:

It's good you're doing something which the outcome makes you happy smiley I think I have seen this moniker somewhere The Doc?

Yes dear
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
LadyOmaDine:
Yes dear
smiley smiley wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by energylee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Been seriously thinking and afraid of my life, grad with 3rd class honours in the uni. (Bsc Chemistry) can I gt a 40k to 50k job asides from teaching Experienced and helpful answers pls.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
energylee:
Been seriously thinking and afraid of my life, grad with 3rd class honours in the uni. (Bsc Chemistry) can I gt a 40k to 50k job asides from teaching Experienced and helpful answers pls.

Yes, you most definitely can!

It only depends on how badly you want to make it happen. If you want it badly, pursue it madly!

Apply EVERY WHERE u see a job in your field, regardless of whether they want a First Class or a 'First Class Upper' cheesy
Connect to people u admire in ur field, get mentors, read online and take online courses, know your onions, yet be willing to start with 'any job' (na recession we dey).

But come to think of it, why would you set a limiting bar for yourself by yourself??

Who says you can't earn above 50k? Why should 50 be your target? It's a fine starting point, but as a target - it's really too low.

Reach for the stars, perhaps you might touch the moon!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2016
chloe7:
my cousin is waiting for an update too o and i've been snooping around NL for anything relating to it, I pray something good comes out of it but according to them they said 2 weeks after it closes which should be anytime from 26th or 27th
Closed did your cousin get an invite?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Chloe did your cousin get an invite?
Have they started inviting? If she did she must have mentioned it to me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 12:55am On Nov 27, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.

How can?
Has anyone ever used this line of response before on this forum? tongue
Please give credit to me for being creative and innovative and spontaneous all at the same time grin

Bawoni baba Abims?

Lols. I give you credit oya chop.

Mo wa dada, iya Abims

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BAKAREAAT(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2016
You can get a better job .it is all about prayer
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jamean pele. I was at ore too on sat on my way to onitsha...should have met you sha grin it was really not a pleasant situation with that scorching sun.

I got to onitsha exactly 1am
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
eipreel:
Jamean pele. I was at ore too on sat on my way to onitsha...should have met you sha grin it was really not a pleasant situation with that scorching sun.

I got to onitsha exactly 1am

Nna ehn! That thing was terrible. I think I was even lucky to get to Benin by 3. 30 pm after joining 1st bus from Lagos.

Why did you go to Onitsha? Igbankwu? grin
Invite us o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.