Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423660 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Souljaboi1:
So

I also hope cc150615 and Amicable01 would be there. Don't ask me why. tongue
Why You must answer oooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2016
BurningBlade:
LOL. I'm afraid the forum gave room for me to change my clothes the way I see fit. grin

Been fine. Just came home like some mins ago. Had my bath and I'll be skipping dinner.

#NoPotBelly. grin
Lol.
No pot belly Cha!
I envy you o ... My pot belly looks like a kettle's own now grin

I should start skipping dinner so I can get my shape right tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Souljaboi1:
So I am really keen on putting faces to the names here, but my other consciousness is saying Ogbeni couple yourself, you know you need to change Jobs ASAP, so start preparing to pitch yourself to these guys. sad sad grin

On the other hand, my head is saying David would be busy signing Autograph for the ladies angry and Ferdy would be thinking of his wife in Pluto undecided undecided (hasn't that been de-listed from the planets in our Solar system).

Nevertheless, I'm hopeful it would be a memorable day. smiley

Lolz.
I've been looking for a perfect time to strike a convo with you and somehow times haven't been perfect but I should seize this time by the trousers and tell you my mind tongue

I like your uniform!
I like your soulja uniform!
I like soulja men tongue... grin

Do you wear those every time?
I should see you on parade ground someday if you invite me cheesy

Errrmmm... and we will see soonest, say me hi on January 1 at exactly 12:00 am grin

Don't ask me why tongue
Just be the first grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Souljaboi1:
So I am really keen on putting faces to the names here, but my other consciousness is saying Ogbeni couple yourself, you know you need to change Jobs ASAP, so start preparing to pitch yourself to these guys. sad sad grin

On the other hand, my head is saying David would be busy signing Autograph for the ladies angry and Ferdy would be thinking of his wife in Pluto undecided undecided (hasn't that been de-listed from the planets in our Solar system).

Nevertheless, I'm hopeful it would be a memorable day. smiley

Pluto still exists. They have fine females species with beautiful eyes wink

So you want to see cc150615 and Amicable09? They will be around too grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BurningBlade: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
No pot belly Cha!
I envy you o ... My pot belly looks like a kettle's own now grin

I should start skipping dinner so I can get my shape right tongue
LOL. Oh believe me I work out. Remember, sex is also exercise. wink It's something I do pretty well. grin

Good morning. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MizMyColi(f): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Shouldn't you have discussed with Seun by now to change your name to MrsMyColi or something? undecided

Mizmycoli's built legacies here and there na. It's not just about the letters, the moniker's become part of my identity.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
MizMyColi:

Mizmycoli's built legacies here and there na. It's not just about the letters, the moniker's become part of my identity.

You do understand I was joking, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MizMyColi(f): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
LastMumu:

You do understand I was joking, right? undecided
Don't be serious joor.
That was me giving myself reasons not to deactivate. It's been coming to my mind lately.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Obinoscopy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
davide470:
Sorry Sir. Your number was going through that period. grin
grin

Na who we go ask to confirm? grin

So how's the hangout gonna be like? I mean, what's the logistics and planning involved? Any female nairalander coming? wink cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Uzorange(f): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!
An architecture graduate is urgently needed. Work experience?... 1-3-year working experience.
Must have NYSC discharge certificate
A Marketing graduate is also needed. Work experience? 1-3 years,NYSC Discharge Certificate is a must Pls. Additional qualities; You must be approachable, you have good communication skills and you must be smart.
Interested candidates should forward their cvs to admin@neema.com.ng for review. Please be informed that job LOCATION is LAGOS

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Obinoscopy:
grin

Na who we go ask to confirm? grin

So how's the hangout gonna be like? I mean, what's the logistics and planning involved? Any female nairalander coming? wink cheesy
Lol. I will chat you up on WhatsApp, and Yes, female nairalanders should be there.

Uboma, still coming?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by danieloy6(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Urgent vacancy:

Young graduates with minimum of 2:1 in engineering, microbiology and biochemistry. Must have a Masters degree and not more than 30years. Send CV to stephanie.omobuwajo@frieslandcampina.com
Cvs to get to above email by today noon, latest!!

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jenconsults(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
A Smart and Creative Female Candidate is needed as a Secretary in Construction Company at Port Harcourt. Kindly forward your CVs to frontdesk@jenconsults.com or call 07063070617, 07065154146
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Obinoscopy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
davide470:
Lol. I will chat you up on WhatsApp, and Yes, female nairalanders should be there.

Uboma, still coming?
Ok then I hope to be there. If I can make it, I will.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bakrabas: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Urgent... Pls is this job invitation for real

I'll be coming from a long distance place outside Lagos

Prior to your job application to TUCHER CONSULT LTD. you will be interviewed on Thursday , 15 /12/2016 by 8am at TUCHER CONSULT No 76b, Adeniyi Jones Opposit Lagoon Hospital, Ikeja Lagos. Pls Come with 2 photocopies of all your credentials, 2passport photographs. Also with your CV
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Souljaboi1: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Just as I have been a ghost-reader on the diary section, I have also stayed in the dark on the JV section. I noticed cc150615 and Amicable09 make very sensible comments there. Then when I started following davide470, I got to see the post of people he shared. Knowing David as a smart guy, you would only expect him to share reasonable people's post.

Another person who I have noticed is Jamean. I like reading her Diary, as well as that of Amy.

Well, now that I have come out of the dark, let me compliment a few people.

Jamean - You got a new job after resigning with faith. Me, I like that kind of faith. Best wishes at your new job. Tell me again how the journey to Dav ex's wedding went ? You see Venza and you entered. You dinno even fear sha. This your faith is one in a million o grin grin grin

Amy, you like my uniform abi ? No problem, we would continue the convo some other time. How about the guy who paid for your Tfare and was tapping current ? wink wink grin

cc150615 - Please calm down, I mean no harm. I just appreciate some of your post on JV. Between you and debbie, I don't know who strikes me as more intelligent. Debbie's DP of the baby and cold wipe, certainly cracks me up every time. grin

Now how did I get to know all these people ?

davide470 !!! The ladies man, Orrsheeey Baddest ! cheesy cheesy

Either directly or otherwise, he has been a means to meeting nice people like Ferdyboss.

I do hope I get to meet you all very soon. smiley

Regards

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Souljaboi1, you need to see how my mouth just shaped into a round 'O' when I read what you wrote about me.

Chai! I'm embarrassed.
Of all the nice things in the book to write about a harmless damsel as I, you chose to use that awoof against me tongue... I am shaming shame now cheesy

Welcome to the chatroom. You've familiarized yourself already with some of the ongoings here. One of these days if you permit me, I'll introduce you to some other interesting personas here.

I look forward to listening to soulja man stories under the moonlight at Elegushi beach in the year 2020 all things being equal grin

Again I say welcome to our e-world!
Feel free to mingle.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Souljaboi1: 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
amicable09:
Souljaboi1, you need to see how my mouth just shaped into a round 'O' when I read what you wrote about me.

I look forward to listening to soulja man stories under the moonlight at Elegushi beach in the year 2020 all things being equal grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am honoured.

May the Lord of all that exists spare our lives till then and beyond. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2016
Bakrabas:
Urgent... Pls is this job invitation for real

I'll be coming from a long distance place outside Lagos

Prior to your job application to TUCHER CONSULT LTD. you will be interviewed on Thursday , 15 /12/2016 by 8am at TUCHER CONSULT No 76b, Adeniyi Jones Opposit Lagoon Hospital, Ikeja Lagos. Pls Come with 2 photocopies of all your credentials, 2passport photographs. Also with your CV

Now come here
https://www.nairaland.com/3428939/tucher-consult-limited
And here
http://tucherconsult.com/

Sometimes a little quick search is what we need to answer our questions, Nairaland alone has enough information already about almost anything. I hope you can make an informed decision now?

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2016
Souljaboi1,
Thanks for the compliment, like Amy rightly said; Welcome and feel at home, it's one big family here.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Souljaboi1:
Just as I have been a ghost-reader on the diary section, I have also stayed in the dark on the JV section. I noticed cc150615 and Amicable09 make very sensible comments there. Then when I started following davide470, I got to see the post of people he shared. Knowing David as a smart guy, you would only expect him to share reasonable people's post.

Another person who I have noticed is Jam.ean. I like reading her Diary, as well as that of Amy.

Well, now that I have come out of the dark, let me compliment a few people.

Jam.ean - You got a new job after resigning with faith. Me, I like that kind of faith. Best wishes at your new job. Tell me again how the journey to Dav ex's wedding went ? You see Venza and you entered. You dinno even fear sha. This your faith is one in a million o grin grin grin

Amy, you like my uniform abi ? No problem, we would continue the convo some other time. How about the guy who paid for your Tfare and was tapping current ? wink wink grin

cc150.615 - Please calm down, I mean no harm. I just appreciate some of your post on JV. Between you and de.bbie, I don't know who strikes me as more intelligent. Debbie's DP of the baby and cold wipe, certainly cracks me up every time. grin

Now how did I get to know all these people ?

davi.de470 !!! The ladies man, Orrsheeey Baddest ! cheesy cheesy

Either directly or otherwise, he has been a means to meeting nice people like Ferd.yboss.

I do hope I get to meet you all very soon. smiley

Regards

Thanks for your warm compliments Souljaboi1
We'll be glad to have you at the get together.

Have a wonderful time.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2016
Hello Jamean,

Congratulations on your new Job.
What a wonderful news to end (2016) and start a New year (2017) with. It will surely be a wonderful year.

By the way, which firm and position are you resigning from? Seems it's time to dust my CV. I cannor come and let a wonderful opportunity pass me by. If dem like make dem say vacancy no dey.. I will kuku tell them that my friend just left that position gringringrin... You know what I mean nah

Once more, Congratulations

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.