Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416576 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TripleA2020: 12:33pm On Dec 22, 2016
I am interested in accounting job....especially audit firms...any one with useful info shot help. Bsc in econs &passed some stages of ICAN...with 2yrs experience. any other useful info...will be appreciated, don't want to stay at home in Jan by Gods grace....thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz.
Deliverance

It is clear, out of the abundance of the heart, unsolicited advice is given cheesy

You don't need to start the word with letter W, you have done so with D grin

Ayam coming for the private session though, every night journey, tonight is tonight! We shall clip your feather! tongue

#OffToGetDelivered!

Lolz hahahahahahaaa cheesy

I don laff taya

Y'all are invited to the deliverance session tonight.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mambani: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
Jamean:

You're cordially invited to our year end get together - December 26th, Elegushi beach, Lekki, Lagos.

You will see the faces you long for. Come and your life will not remain the same again smiley

Hello Mambani smiley

Hi Jamean....It's been a looong while. How have you been?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
Yo, let's do it

davide470:
TheRealAdonye
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
mambani:

Yea! very long. Trust you're doing very well. Hope you'd be around for our get together this year.

Cheers!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Badetoyin(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bunnysmallz(f): 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2016
hello nairalanders,i just followed this channel, hoPing to meet nice PeoPle,and also get something to lay my hands on.A graduate of banking and finance from a rePutable university.smart and intelligent. cheers wink

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by machson(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2016
Did anyone receive an interview invitation from Jumia Travels??
Urgent response pls..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Bunnysmallz:
hello nairalanders,i just followed this channel, hoPing to meet nice PeoPle,and also get something to lay my hands on.A graduate of banking and finance from a rePutable university.smart and intelligent. cheers wink
I can see this is your first post on Nairaland. Welcome smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ese00(f): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2016
I wish I could get a Santa that will just give me a job connect
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ubcandid(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
mambani:

hello. you sent me a PM. I replier earlier but haven't heard back from you.
how may I help you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BlackHummer(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
hi guys. I just scaled through an aptitude test for flour mills (graduate trainee) and was wondering what the next stage would be like. Any ideas? I could not find any previous thread.

cc: davide470
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ese00:
Does Santa give Job connect now?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
BlackHummer:
hi guys. I just scaled through an aptitude test for flour mills (graduate trainee) and was wondering what the next stage would be like. Any ideas? I could not find any previous thread.

cc: davide470
No idea mate. But there is a thread on it Here. Congrats!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by motty92: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
URGENT VACANCY DURING THIS SEASON

Chariscoopers Professional Services Limited is urgently recruiting for the position of Human Resource Associate.

Key responsibilities include Recruitment, performance management as well as other key HR operations.

Requirements :

Candidate must have 2- 4 years professional experience in HR.
Must have a BSc in Business Administration,Social Sciences or Humanities
Certified Member of relevant professional body i.e CIPM,CIPD

Only qualified candidates should apply and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.

Kindly send CVs to clients@chariscoopers.net with "HR Associate" as the subject of the mail.

Please share with someone that needs to know.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Asake1759(f): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good evening, please I need to know if there's anyone here who was at Meadow GTTP interview last Thursday. Have you heard from them? Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by motty92: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
motty92:
URGENT VACANCY DURING THIS SEASON

Chariscoopers Professional Services Limited is urgently recruiting for the position of Human Resource Associate.

Key responsibilities include Recruitment, performance management as well as other key HR operations.

Requirements :

Candidate must have 2- 4 years professional experience in HR.
Must have a BSc in Business Administration,Social Sciences or Humanities
Certified Member of relevant professional body i.e CIPM,CIPD

Only qualified candidates should apply and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.

Kindly send CVs to client@chariscoopers.net with "HR Associate" as the subject of the mail.

Please share with someone that needs to know.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2016
Dear Bleep,

You are hereby invited to a chat with our company on Monday, December 26, 2016 at 10.00am.

The venue of the chat is Emperor Place, 97, Ijede Road, Ikorodu, Lagos.

On arrival, please ask to see Yinka.

We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Yinka Adebanjo
Abeg, 26th is a public holiday and them invite me for chat not interview.........
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faithful01(f): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2016
good morning my fellow job seekers

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2016
singlessubway:

Dear Bleep,

You are hereby invited to a chat with our company on Monday, December 26, 2016 at 10.00am.

The venue of the chat is Emperor Place, 97, Ijede Road, Ikorodu, Lagos.

On arrival, please ask to see Yinka.

We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Yinka Adebanjo
Abeg, 26th is a public holiday and them invite me for chat not interview.........

The public holiday part isn't really so much of an ish...
I did interview for my present Job on a public holiday too... (some companies are crazy like dt cheesy)

The part where they called it a 'chat' isn't so terrible either... Some HR really want to have a chat... Where u are relaxed and just talk.

But where I see an ish is in with our company... Their company no get name ni?
To make matters even worse, you have to ask of Yinka

Lolz I dunno sha.... I smell GNLD.... I may be wrong but If na dem sha dem wicked o.... Instead make dem allow u come flex for Eleguishi, de want to give you waka wey no get head grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bunnysmallz(f): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
lol.GNLD.pĺease be careful of companies with no name o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ese00:

Go to the Santa thread.. .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jazmiynne:

The public holiday part isn't really so much of an ish...
I did interview for my present Job on a public holiday too... (some companies are crazy like dt cheesy)

The part where they called it a 'chat' isn't so terrible either... Some HR really want to have a chat... Where u are relaxed and just talk.

But where I see an ish is in with our company... Their company no get name ni?
To make matters even worse, you have to ask of Yinka

Lolz I dunno sha.... I smell GNLD.... I may be wrong but If na dem sha dem wicked o.... Instead make dem allow u come flex for Eleguishi, de want to give you waka wey no get head grin

Wetin dey happen for Elegushi

(1) (2) (3) ... (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.