Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415580 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Nna nwoke biko move forward with immediate alacrity... This is a restricted parking area cheesy grin

Chimo! My village people finally followed me to the internet. Even car parking is now unto man know man things.

Nwoke is the same thing as Nna right?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Aswear a duet of Basketmouth and Bovi is not a match for you. You need to see me laughing like crazy

There are so many sides to you, I never knew u are the author of the book, I doff my panama cap for you.

The stone cooking is me trying to impress you, you know what they say about always been yourself.

PS, if you are gonna fry rice to the beans, I'm in

Hahaha, I dare not question your humble academic background. I don't want to end up roaming the wilderness of the galaxy but I believe you already have an insight to what I'm talking about
Lolz.
You're trying hard to get me to feed your curiosity thereby unveiling my tear tear veil cheesy
Stop embarrassing me!
We're in public! tongue

Err... but did I hear the word 'impress' from your finger? cheesy. I think I like the sound of it. I hereby give you the go ahead, agro paddy, plant an impression on me cheesy. I am ready to harvest stone right away! grin

And wait, are you indirectly begging me to cook rice and beans for you? Is that how you really are? Reminds me of one thread I saw about begging in primary and secondary school grin grin grin
Funny thread.

Please stop begging. I believe you ate in your house before coming to my house. If you eat from here, I'll tell on you!

Finally, finally, I sure got that insight. A fine product of some underground spying cheesy.

Why are you in Agric business?
You'll make a fortune working in Nairaland Intelligence Unit. Dishing out facts and faces tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
amicable09:

Lolz.
You're trying hard to get me to feed your curiosity thereby unveiling my tear tear veil cheesy
Stop embarrassing me!
We're in public! tongue

Err... but did I hear the word 'impress' from your finger? cheesy. I think I like the sound of it. I hereby give you the go ahead, agro paddy, plant an impression on me cheesy. I am ready to harvest stone right away! grin

And wait, are you indirectly begging me to cook rice and beans for you? Is that how you really are? Reminds me of one thread I saw about begging in primary and secondary school grin grin grin
Funny thread.

Please stop begging. I believe you ate in your house before coming to my house. If you eat from here, I'll tell on you!

Finally, finally, I sure got that insight. A fine product of some underground spying cheesy.

Why are you in Agric business?
You'll make a fortune working in Nairaland Intelligence Unit. Dishing out facts and faces tongue

Tear tear veil? I so want to see your facial expressions when you say these things, where do they come from undecided

Bribe me and I will consider not embarrassing you again grin

Lolllll, that depends on how much of a great cook you are. No one says no to a plate of delicious yumyum.

I see u've succeeded in turning the gun to my direction, Sherlock Holmes aptly fits you.
The answer to your question is, it's more of a future venture that came into the present due to unforeseen circumstances.

My cheeks are red if you know what I mean smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Who you wan sing for?
For you alone cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
agrovick:

Tear tear veil? I so want to see your facial expressions when you say these things, where do they come from undecided

Bribe me and I will consider not embarrassing you again grin

Lolllll, that depends on how much of a great cook you are. No one says no to a plate of delicious yumyum.

I see u've succeeded in turning the gun to my direction, Sherlock Holmes aptly fits you.
The answer to your question is, it's more of a future venture that came into the present due to unforeseen circumstances.

My cheeks are red if you know what I mean smiley
Lolz.
Don't mind my head cheesy
It's good to hear you're already working on ventures that are both presently satisfying and futuristically rewarding. You'll be a big man soon with not only red chubby cheeks to show for it but also big pot belly to get us drooling grin

I was warned not to talk to strangers cheesy
So, I'm tempted to ask, have we met before? Remember our crush is for one week cheesy by next week if you call me anywhere, I'll start acting like sisi Shiju grin

Except of course, I extend the crush duration cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
amicable09:

Lolz.
Don't mind my head cheesy
It's good to hear you're already working on ventures that are both presently satisfying and futuristically rewarding. You'll be a big man soon with not only red chubby cheeks to show for it but also big pot belly to get us drooling grin

I was warned not to talk to strangers cheesy
So, I'm tempted to ask, have we met before? Remember our crush is for one week cheesy by next week if you call me anywhere, I'll start acting like sisi Shiju grin

Except of course, I extend the crush duration cheesy

Yayyyyyy! No more working out, pot belly is the vogue thing smiley

You are generous with words, it's an endearing quality.

And you should have listened, some strangers come to introduce a little bit of needed chaos.
Yes we have, in the pictures drawn in my head. So a change in to sisi Shiju person will cause disorders unmentionable

Pray do, you will enjoy every bit of it
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2017
agrovick:

Yayyyyyy! No more working out, pot belly is the vogue thing smiley

You are generous with words, it's an endearing quality.

And you should have listened, some strangers come to introduce a little bit of needed chaos.
Yes we have, in the pictures drawn in my head. So a change in to sisi Shiju person will cause disorders unmentionable

Pray do, you will enjoy every bit of it
Yippie! Compliments received with gratitude cheesy

You must stay in shape, no artificial boosters. Agric guys do a lot of physical and strenuous activities that give no room for fat lying around except for the belly which I hear is an evidence of good living grin

You know that song 'If you marry taxi driver, I don't care, if you marry rail way driver, I don't care'? Lol. Sisi Shiju was doing shakara in that song grin like I plan on doing by next week cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 12:32am On Jan 14, 2017
amicable09:

Yippie! Compliments received with gratitude cheesy

You must stay in shape, no artificial boosters. Agric guys do a lot of physical and strenuous activities that give no room for fat lying around except for the belly which I hear is an evidence of good living grin

You know that song 'If you marry taxi driver, I don't care, if you marry rail way driver, I don't care'? Lol. Sisi Shiju was doing shakara in that song grin like I plan on doing by next week cheesy

Lolllll. I will Google the song, I don't think I'm familiar with it.

Aha! Not when I've become accustomed to the effervescent person that you are but I trust your lead, it is loaded with delight.

The night is here sisi Shiju, do have a long blissful one smiley

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Twinkle004(f): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Hello house, pls in need a shop vacancy in lagos around unilag axis or yaba tech axis. If you have any or know of any chat me with ds no 07062206277. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2017
A Renewable Energy firm based in Abuja is urgently in need of an Office Administrator (Female).

Required Qualification: HND/ Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years working experience.

Key Duties/ Responsibilities:

Responsible for all administrative issues, maintaining office systems including data management and filling.
Ordering office supplies
Monitor the reception and surroundings and ensure it is clean.
Maintain all files and records and ensure confidentiality is protected.
Act as a custodian of all policies and procedures.
Any other duty (ies) that may be assigned.
Completing personal task for executives.
Generate all related communication as directed by management and ensure confidentiality is protected.

Compulsory Skill Set: The ideal candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision, proactive, flexible, smart, goal oriented and work well on a team. Must be computer literate. (Ms Word, Excel, Power point and use of the internet), have good interpersonal relationship, management of material and personnel resources, strong organizational and time management abilities, good communication skills over the phone and great multi tasking skills, and should have basic numerate skills.

Send CV and cover letter to patricia.onah@powercelllimited.com
Closing date: 20/01/2017

See more at:
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/other-jobs/507-customers-service-receptionist-front-desk-officer#6153
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2017
Twinkle004:
Hello house, pls in need a shop vacancy in lagos around unilag axis or yaba tech axis. If you have any or know of any chat me with ds no 07062206277. Thanks
From Unilag armed with yourcvg walk down to Ilaje you will see openings. Infact Besides Mr Biggs at CMS they need someone like you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nonsso: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2017
thanks

toogbasky:

You get Lekki/Ajah bus 4rm Cms; just by d side of UBA headquarters; or u cud go straigt to d Brt point; enta Eko hotel bus 4rm there; wen u stop at Eko hotel, u wud keke to Lekki phase 1
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mexwhite: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello house,
I hope I'm in the right place. Else my honorable OP should guide me in the right direction/thread

VACANCY
FLEET OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR

Qualification: HND/BSc

Experience: 2 years minimum in a Fleet Management position

Salary: N760,000 per annum

Method of Application:
Send CV AND application letter to ibpcareers@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ReviewByPaul: 11:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tociano Nig. Ltd is a foremost retail establishment with 10 retail outlets in major shopping malls in Nigeria. The company is expanding and needs to hire:
1: Admin/HR Officer. He must be a graduate with HND or Bsc degree in any relevant course. The candidate must have not less than two years experience in one organization as an Admin/HR officer. Professional certification in office and human resource management will be an added advantage.
2: Assistant Store Manager. He must be a graduate with Bsc or HND degree. The applicant must have not less than two years experience as a store keeper. Store keeping experience in retail business will be an added advantage.
3: Account Executive. He/She must be a graduate with HND or Bsc degree in Accountancy. The applicant must have not less than three years experience as an accountant. Accounting experience in a retail establishment will be an added advantage.
4: Digital Marketing Executive. He/She must be a graduate with HND or Bsc degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or any ICT related course. The applicant must have not less than two years experience in digital marketing. The candidate must be very passionate, versatile and knowledgeable in web/social media marketing, SEO, Content development, Email marketing, e.t.c. Ability to show proof of past work will be an added advantage.
5: Stock Audit Officer. He/She must be a graduate with HND or Bsc degree in Statistics, Mathematics or any other relevant course. Applicants must be willing to travel for work outside Lagos. Experience in stock keeping will be an added advantage.
6. Personal Office Assistant to the CEO. This person must be a smart young lady between the ages of 26 & 30 years. She must be a graduate with OND, HND or Bsc degree in any relevant course. She must be good looking with some experience. The candidate will be working directly with our CEO who is a lady.
7: Office Clerk. He must be a male with OND certificate. Some of his duties are Office file management, office cleaning, errands and front desk service. He must be smart and ready to work.
If you are interested or you know anyone who is suitable for any of this position, kindly inform them to be at our head office on Monday. Interested applicants are invited for interview and same day recruitment for the above mentioned positions on Monday 16th of January, 2017 by 10am at our head office Plot 19a, Iweanya Ugbogoh Crescent, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. If you are interested, send "I will be there", your name, the position you are applying for and your qualification to 07036201650 before 11pm on Sunday 15th January, 2017. Applicants must come to the venue with a clean copy of their resume, credentials and a flat office file.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Olaomoolopa: 2:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Pls anyone with the full knowledge of sit nigeria recruiting site
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Don't think i've signed up this year.

Happy New Year guys

May this year be everything you wish it to be for you.

cool cool

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dahveydson:
Don't think i've signed up this year.

Happy New Year guys

May this year be everything you wish it to be for you.

cool cool

Where have you been!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Where have you been!

Up and about. wink

Trust you're good..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dahveydson:

Up and about. wink

Trust you're good..

Yeayea wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mpyaw: 4:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Bankole1790:
pls I got a message of interview from ekoyejo@koo-partners.com on 18th Jan for the post of a semi-senior auditor,they claim it is an accounting firm.I want to know how real the firm is.And if it is a real firm it's financial buoyancy. God bless u as u give me d required information.
are u gainfully employed? If no,go
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sleekman(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2017
Pls can anyone link me up with a Benin/Togo workers agent. If ure one pls call me up on 08038383232
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DjJustified: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ahbeg ooo
Supreme Nigeria Limited , opebi, ikeja, lagos
Text me to come for interview with MD Tomorrow, please is it geniue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by temitimx19(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
DjJustified:
Ahbeg ooo
Supreme Nigeria Limited , opebi, ikeja, lagos
Text me to come for interview with MD Tomorrow, please is it geniue
I got an email for the interview at the same opebi, Ikeja tomorrow at 4pm.. what time is yours, how about we chat on WhatsApp. I sent your a message from NL, email me back let's chat abeg
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hi Agrovick cheesy

Do you sing well?
About oldies, I guess I just love 'em. But then again, the story behind sisi Siju is an endearing one and unless you're not Nigerian, or didn't grow up here, then you must have heard the song.

Good evening.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
amicable09:
Hi Agrovick cheesy

Do you sing well?
About oldies, I guess I just love 'em. But then again, the story behind sisi Siju is an endearing one and unless you're not Nigerian, or didn't grow up here, then you must have heard the song.

Good evening.

Evening Mami, I didn't want it to look like I'm using the chatroom for a different purpose. Hence my reason for calling your attention on your own turf.

Sing well? If you consider the sound of a frog croak as pleasant, then hell yeah I sing well smiley

I'm surprised I don't know the song, I had to download and listen self, I hope you won't go and tag me as indomie generation for this lipsrsealed

You didn't answer me o, fair or dark. I've got songs for both
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
agrovick:

Evening Mami, I didn't want it to look like I'm using the chatroom for a different purpose. Hence my reason for calling your attention on your own turf.

Sing well? If you consider the sound of a frog croak as pleasant, then hell yeah I sing well smiley

I'm surprised I don't know the song, I had to download and listen self, I hope you won't go and tag me as indomie generation for this lipsrsealed

You didn't answer me o, fair or dark. I've got songs for both
The chatroom was designed essentially for this singular purpose cheesy - chats! To better understand it so that you'll relax well and do as you like, read the first post by the OP - our oga MOD.

You're welcome to the chatroom where friendship is ignited and strengthened. You can't derail on this thread grin, that's why I like it.

You mean you listened to 'Taxi driver' and still didn't recognize it as sth from the past records you have listened to? Ok. It's possible though.

Have you gone for service?

About my skin colour, Lol, honestly, I don't know if I'm fair or dark and I'm very sincere about this. A lady last week, during a program on radio, called in to say she had no idea what she looks like and she was serious. That's how it is with me too cheesy

That smile is actually a cry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59