Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416695 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2017
amicable09:

Lolz. You seem to know so much and sound very much like them... Are you sure you aren't one of them? tongue
Have you seen the movie Antman? It will teach you that man can beat the species boundaries smiley

Edit: Oh no...Oh no...it happened again! For this, I dedicate 5 hankies to amicable09 smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Have you seen the movie Antman? It will teach you that man can beat the species boundaries smiley
I haven't seen it at all.
But I did biology in secondary school and my teachers never mentioned that part cheesy

Have we evolved again? tongue
Do I now have a tail and horns? cheesy

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2017
Lolz.
New page opened by ProudOlodo again!!!!!?
What is all this na?
Why am I being cheated upon?
I don't think this is ordinary.

Come, between you and I, what did you touch? tongue What did you rub on your fingers? Be honest, I won't tell anyone cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2017
amicable09:

Have we I evolved again? tongue
Do I now have a tail and horns? cheesy
Yes, to all the questions above smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2017
amicable09:
Lolz.
New page opened by ProudOlodo again!!!!!?
What is all this na?
Why am I being cheated upon?
I don't think this is ordinary.

Come, between you and I, what did you touch? tongue What did you rub on your fingers? Be honest, I won't tell anyone cheesy
Lemme tell you how you can do it....try another adventure with that very ewedu cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2017
amicable09:

The cable in your head dey touch tongue
Lol.
Lemme goan check and fix that cable before I blow up cheesy I leave you in tears for my new page peace until then smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2017
ProudOlodo:
Yes, to all the questions above smiley
Hahahaha. Look in the mirror, tell me what you see. Me or you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Lemme tell you how you can do it....try another adventure with that very ewedu cheesy
Hahahaha.
So all this torture is because of ewedu soup? grin
You should have told me since na. I will take a 'tour' in my soup pot.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Lol.
Lemme goan check and fix that cable before I blow up cheesy I leave you in tears for my new page peace until then smiley
Lol.

Goodbye dear cheesy
#Peace

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Greedgod: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:
Lemme jus drop this one here cheesy

One Direction - Half a heart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC8BON3L7tc
If you miss me, I'll miss you more tongue

So your friends been telling me You been sleeping with my sweater picture And that you can't stop missing me Bet my friends been telling you I'm not doing much better Cause I'm missing half of me
And being here without you Is like I'm waking up to Only half a blue sky Kind of there but not quite I'm walking round with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you I'm half a woman at best With half an arrow in my chest I miss everything we do I'm half a heart without you Forget all we said that night No it doesn't even matter Cause we both got split in two If you could spare an hour or so We'll go for lunch down by the river Street We can really talk it through And being here without you Is like I'm waking up to Only half a blue sky Kind of there but not quite I'm walking round with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you I'm half a woman at best With half an arrow in my chest Cause I miss everything we do I'm half a heart without you
Half a heart without you I'm half a heart without you Though I try to get you out of my head The truth is I got lost without you And since then I've been waking up to
Only half a blue sky (Only half a blue sky) Kind of there but not quite I'm walking round with just one shoe I'm half a heart without you I'm half a woman at best (Half a woman at best) With half an arrow in my chest Cause I miss everything we do I'm half a heart without you
Without you [x2] Half a heart without you Without you [x2] Half a heart without you
#runsOuttaThread grin grin
and u'll vex ifa toast u

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emynike2001(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
Access Bank PLC is currently recruiting eligible candidates as Executive Trainees

The requirements are:
A. Minimum of 2.1 (second class upper)
B. Not more than 24years of age. However if you are a law graduate or a Masters degree holder you shouldn't be more than 26 years old.
C. Must have completed or about to complete NYSC

Kindly log on to www.accessbankplc.com to apply using the referral code 1104614

The deadline for application is February 09, 2017

Be kind enough to inform others.

Goodluck!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LxgIncrediboy(m): 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ferdyboss:

Nice one....Davide470, see a fellow Process Engineer grin

Hook him up ASAP...
Boss how far... I go like get the connect too. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LxgIncrediboy(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Thanks to everyone posting Job listing...
But permit to ask do you intentionally skip Chemical/Process/Quality control engineering jobs
I have been Faithfully following and stalking n praying but no avail. Help a brother . Thanks, more grease to your elbows
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by simplexman: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry? We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees’ requests. Our Senior HR Officer position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you. Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.

Position: Senior Human Resources Officer

Job Category: Contract

Job Description

This is a full time, fast paced position requiring strong verbal and written communication skills (Speak more than 3 languages is a plus). The Senior Human Resources Officer provides support in functional areas of our human resources department, including personnel records, employee relations, benefits administration, and orientation. This person will work with employees and managers in a professional manner. This position reports to the Corporate HR Manager. The schedule for this position is 8:00AM to 6:00PM, with a 1 hour lunch break.

Requirements

This position requires strong verbal and written communication. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 4 to 5 years HR generalist type experience, including employee relations, answering questions about benefits, on boarding, etc.

Qualification

• B.Sc./HND in Humanities, Social Science or Secretarial Administration
• 5 - 6 Year work experience in a similar role in HR
• Fluent in English (Two other language is a plus)
• Good standard of written English
• Able to work under pressure
• Proven HR Experience within a factory setting
• Strong HR Experience in a varied generalist role
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to see what needs doing, rather than waiting to be asked.
• Well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner, to be easily understood.
• Excellent letter writing skills and clear use of English with accurate spelling and grammar.
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate.

Interested candidates should please forward their CV to mbigbo.roseline@primerafood-nigeria.com on or before 2nd February 2017 with the advertised position as the SUBJECT
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by simplexman: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting, fast paced industry? We are looking for an HR administrative assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees’ requests. Our Senior HR Officer position requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you. Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
Position: Senior Human Resources Officer

Job Category: Contract

Job Description

This is a full time, fast paced position requiring strong verbal and written communication skills (Speak more than 3 languages is a plus). The Senior Human Resources Officer provides support in functional areas of our human resources department, including personnel records, employee relations, benefits administration, and orientation. This person will work with employees and managers in a professional manner. This position reports to the Corporate HR Manager. The schedule for this position is 8:00AM to 6:00PM, with a 1 hour lunch break.

Requirements

This position requires strong verbal and written communication. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 4 to 5 years HR generalist type experience, including employee relations, answering questions about benefits, on boarding, etc.

Qualification

• B.Sc./HND in Humanities, Social Science or Secretarial Administration
• 5 - 6 Year work experience in a similar role in HR
• Fluent in English (Two other language is a plus)
• Good standard of written English
• Able to work under pressure
• Proven HR Experience within a factory setting
• Strong HR Experience in a varied generalist role
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to see what needs doing, rather than waiting to be asked.
• Well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner, to be easily understood.
• Excellent letter writing skills and clear use of English with accurate spelling and grammar.
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate.

Interested candidates should please forward their CV to mbigbo.roseline@primerafood-nigeria.com on or before 2nd February 2017 with the advertised position as the SUBJECT.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
So all this torture is because of ewedu soup? grin
You should have told me since na. I will take a 'tour' in my soup pot.
Lol. You and you alone shall be responsible for this tour and whatever results therein grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Look in the mirror, tell me what you see.
Me or you?
It depends on the mirror I'm looking at and what I see...
When I stand in front of the mirror and see an image that depicts the appearance of a proper Homo sapiens...that's me cool
When peek into the mirror from behind you, and see an image bearing horns and tail...definitely you not me tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Nairaland blocked me from posting stuff last night....

Kaboninc knows that his agbero proposal kolewerk grin

If you were to post stuffs, what would it be?

Lol @ my agbero proposal.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kenerek: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Get your CV professionally reviewed for free . Send to info@kayceeinspires.com Call 08123245543
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jammiiee(m): 3:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Oh Nooo angry angry angry but why do son of men convert the thread into discussion and exchange of banters. I will chase u both out now angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2017
Happy new month y'all, the valentine's month we've all been waiting for is here...

Btw, proudolodo and amicable09 should get a room already..we know it's Chatroom but una don monopolise am too much, e yaff do!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2017
cc150615:
Happy new month y'all, the valentine's month we've all been waiting for is here...

Btw, proudolodo and amicable09 should get a room already..we know it's Chatroom but una don monopolise am too much, e yaff do!
Lol.
Happy new month CC.

But ProudOlodo and I are making judicious use of this available room na cheesy. Don't pursue us plix
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Jammiiee:
Oh Nooo angry angry angry but why do son of men convert the thread into discussion and exchange of banters. I will chase u both out now angry
But really that's the reason why this particular thread was created in the first place cheesy

Get in the flow tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Lol. You and you alone shall be responsible for this tour and whatever results therein grin
The result shall be exceptionally good cheesy

Take this promise of mine to the bank and cash billions with it grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2017
ProudOlodo:

It depends on the mirror I'm looking at and what I see...
When I stand in front of the mirror and see an image that depicts the appearance of a proper Homo sapiens...that's me cool
When peek into the mirror from behind you, and see an image bearing horns and tail...definitely you not me tongue
Lol.
You wish!

It's a new month, therefore you need a new mirror. Out of generosity stemming from the pit of my heart, I donate a glass house to you grin grin grin

Don't thank me.
Stand up! Stand up! Don't prostrate either tongue
This is what real friends do for each other cheesy

Happy new month dear
#Feb14Loading grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Bn jumping from one man to another like ehm........
Sha don't be a polyandrist...

amicable09:

Lol.
Happy new month CC.

But ProudOlodo and I are making judicious use of this available room na cheesy. Don't pursue us plix

Happy February to us all

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2017
cc150615:

Lol.
Ayaf kuku told amicable09 that this Monopoly game is too long and yaf tire me. We're going now to Ludo grin

Happy new month to you too ma'am smiley

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2017
amicable09:

Lol.
You wish!

It's a new month, therefore you need a new mirror. Out of generosity stemming from the pit of my heart, I donate a glass house to you grin grin grin

Don't thank me.
Stand up! Stand up! Don't prostrate either tongue
This is what real friends do for each other cheesy

Happy new month dear
#Feb14UnLoading grin
Lol.
But I like throwing stones inside the house...no thank you. acannot accept your animosity generosity tongue grin

Happy new month to you too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yemmybx(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Teachers Transforming Nigeria 2017, ABUJA
The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) presents its annual, one month teacher training and support programme for people passionate about impacting education in Nigeria from a Christian perspective.
The programme seeks to explore strategies to fill the gap between formal teacher education and the needs of schools to have professional Christian educators.

Major areas to be covered include;
i. Pedagogy – classroom management, differentiation, lesson delivery
ii. 21st century teaching skills
iii. Teacher professionalism
iv. Christian distinctiveness in education
v. Reflective practice through classroom observation

Minimum Requirements
 Passion to be an education change agent
 Interest in implementing education from a Christian perspective
 An Education degree (B.Ed. or PGDE)
 Completion of NYSC
 35 years old and below
 No prior teaching experience is required
 Basic ICT skills The programme comes at no cost but candidates will be required to cater for their accommodation, transportation and feeding during the period.

Why Apply;
 To become a change agent in education
 To learn international best practice in teaching and learning
 A spring board for lifelong learning
 To develop an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
 Increased marketability in job search

Application deadline: March 10, 2017
Date of Training: May 2rd to 31st, 2017
Training Location: Wuse 2, Abuja and teaching practice in selected schools.
To apply: Go to www.kazahchat.org/teachers-transforming-nigeria-2017 to apply.
Selected candidates will be contacted and will undergo a test and interview process.

Programme Manager: Kazahchat Services Limited
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jammiiee(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Lol cheesy grin onidinlaaaa angry
amicable09:

But really that's the reason why this particular thread was created in the first place cheesy

Get in the flow tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2017
On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings.

Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life.

Happy Birthday!! LastMumu. grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Happy birthday LM

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62