Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419182 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mayoor15(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Jazmiynne:

God bless your hustle bro smiley
Amidst the hustle, we all gonna thrive.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
mayoor15:
Amidst the hustle, we all gonna thrive.....

That's the spirit wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
martinsfm:
Friendzoned for life

Lolz grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by martinsfm(m): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pure evuls cheesy
Jazmiynne:

Lolz grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shegzykay(m): 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Job Description
A just developing company that is into Liquid soap and Hand-wash is currently looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative they will also research sales competition.

Responsibilities

“Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
Meet personal and team sales targets
Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory

Requirements

Proven sales experience
Track record of over-achieving quota
OND in any related field or SSCE
Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
Social media (Whatsapp) use competency
Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Self motivated and driven

Salary = 30,000

Location = Lekki/Ajah/Ibeju lekki

How to Apply
Qualified person should send his/her CV to talk2shegzykay@gmail.com using "Field Sales Rep" as the subject.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
PresVA:
wishing you a great birthday Lero15 ... The future is bright, God has you.

Cheers

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Udochee:

happy birthday bro. hearty cheers & many more years

Thanks bro.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2017
TheSCRYPT:
Happy birthday Lero15. I wish you what you wish yourself.

Thanks bro
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
amicable09:

Chai! I have missed this fun place!
I have missed my people here.
I have also missed the birthday boy! cheesy

Happy birthday my mingled boo of life. Excuse that I am to the party, contingencies happen. I'm here to celebrate you cos you're special.

To a good guy with a great heart- Lero15,
Have a fun filled new age in good health and may plenty money for more than two mouths be yours for a having!

Drink a glass! grin
You've come of age tongue

CC hon, you remember those days when you adviced me to enjoy my 'rest', I wish I took you serious and truly enjoyed it because right now, I can't pay for it sef. How's the going?

Thanks love kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by busybeei5(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lero15:

Thanks love kiss
undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mpyaw: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mpyaw:
A Hospitality company based in Lagos State, is recruiting for vibrant and dynamic people to fill the following positions below:

1.) Account Officer

2.) Accountant

3.) Receptionist

4.) HR Manager/Personnel Manager

Requirement
Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruitmentconsult02@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sladge: 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Please my good hearted pple of nairaland please am actually writing this with roll of tears here,i urgently need job please I read estate management,came out with second class lower division and due to my predicament I would love to get help in enugu or imo state to take care of my mother reason best known to me thanks in anticipation and have also finished nysc service

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Harkyn92(m): 6:11am On Apr 09, 2017
hi guys, please I'm a corp member in katsina and serving in katsina town, please I'm in need of extra ppa my work at my original ppa is just like 1 or 2 hrs a day, please if you have one, let me know. thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by busybeei5(f): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Zemiu: 9:44am On Apr 09, 2017
You've been selected for JOB interview 9am on Thu.19/03/17 at P$C, Oshin Street, Opp Lifeforte Int'l Sch, Bodija, Ibadan. Bacth PC8. Come with C.V, NO LATENESS if you see anything like this please Run for your life
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PresVA: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lero15:

Thanks dear smiley
welcome boo wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teemama20(f): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
I need a job in ibadan
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Felusconi: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
I greet the house. please I need your help. I obtained a bachelor's degree in physics and I have finished my NYSC 6yrs ago. I currently reside in sango ota in Ogun state, but willing to relocate if there is opportunity. I need a job thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Federal Government of Nigeria will tomorrow declare open the site www.jobsforall.ng open for all unemployed Nigerians to log in their details. This is an avenue to collate data's of unemployed Nigerians so as to link them up with government and private sectors that may need their services. Pass the info on, you may be helping someone get his desired job.

Bless you

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ashafabliv: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
As a result of your CV Application,HR invite you for an INTERVIEW on MON,10/4/17 by (9am) at 16 Ondo Str,Ebute Meta West,Moshalashi B/Stop,COSTAIN Lagos.BS/HR

How true is it
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by busybeei5(f): 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dilyschigo(f): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Oxford commercial services Int Ltd owners of Oxford Estates, invites you for an interview.
Date; Tuesday 11/4/2017
Time ;10 am
Venue; 3rd Avenue ,A close, Plot 140,beside Dominion Cathedral, Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos. (pz do anyone have any idea about this firm. I couldn't get anything about them from Google . Also the direction to the place from Surulere. Thank you)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dilyschigo:
Oxford commercial services Int Ltd owners of Oxford Estates, invites you for an interview.
Date; Tuesday 11/4/2017
Time ;10 am
Venue; 3rd Avenue ,A close, Plot 140,beside Dominion Cathedral, Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos. (pz do anyone have any idea about this firm. I couldn't get anything about them from Google . Also the direction to the place from Surulere. Thank you)
Please go
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dilyschigo(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pojomojo:
Please go
. OK Thank you. Pz can you give me the direction to their office from Aguda market Surulere.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sunny360: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,
My Name is Sunday, a graduate of Civil Engineering. I completed my NYSC last year (October, 2016) and I'm based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State (I'll be willing to relocate though).

I have basic knowledge of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and Civilsoft Software Packages.

Assist a brother.
Regards.
My e-mail: sunnybiz360@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hydee123(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Hello sir/madam,
My Name is Idowu, a graduate of Physics with Associates Chartered Accountant in view, (skills level). I just completed my NYSC and I'm based in Lagos State.

I am proficient in the use of Ms Access, Ms Excel and familiar with Erp software. I would love to work in an Accounting firm or accounting related work, I am eager to contribute my enthusiasm and up-to-date skills to your team.

Assist a brother.
Regards.
My e-mail: Id.ba50@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oxygenpack(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please i just finish my NYSC program, and i am looking for a job,i don't want to sit down at home being the first born.....i studied International Relations(second class lower) my mail is amuwasamuel292@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by highest2005: 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
good day fam, got an invite from them for an interview on thurday, d position wasn't stated, I can't even recall wat I applied for. pls any1 wit info about dis coy or who is wit me. Sumeru Ng, plot 44 block H, jimoh odutola street, Eric moore road surulere.. pls share don't want to waste tfare

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.