Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416157 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Drealthing(m): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Vacancy for a Business Supervisor. Minimum qualification is OND. Preferably male and should live near the Ago Palace axis. He should well spoken and tenacious. Please call Mrs Ibrahim to set up an interview 08093903350.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sociologie(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
No HR job for me still? cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by stephano100(m): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please house how can I get to this address, Oriwu Street, Off, Lekki-Epe Express Way, By ELF Bus-Stop, Lekki, Lagos from Ojodu-Berger.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lagos Job Vacancy: Interior Architect/Designer - LAGOS Only

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Interior Architect - LAGOS Based Only.

Job Profile

To develop and manage key aspects of the client's architectural design functions, ensuring hitch free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.

Key Responsibilities

Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
Advise clients on the practicality of their project
Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D
Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction/installation activities
Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts

Key Requirements

- B.Sc in Architecture/Interior Design/Industrial Design (Additional relevant certifications/masters degree is a plus)
- 3-5 years of professional and relevant work experience
- Retail Sector/work environment exposure is a huge advantage
- Must presently reside in LAGOS
- Equal opportunity applies (Male/Female)
- Other preferable exposure include FMCG/Furniture&Furnishing/Construction/Design/Corporate environment
- Relevant experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: : Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record of owning project from start to finish
- Ability to analyze and interpret specifications & dimensions
- Must possess Creativity and Artistic Imagination
- Must be very young, smart and agile
- Must be cultured, analytical and meticulous

*Exposure in this context refers to clients/projects worked on by applicants'
*Experience in this context refers to scope of work done in applicants' career history

NOTE: Only Suitable Candidates would be responded to

Applications should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2017
Abuja Job Vacancy: Interior Architect/Designer - ABUJA Only

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Interior Architect - ABUJA Based Only.

Job Profile

To develop and manage key aspects of the client's architectural design functions, ensuring hitch free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.

Key Responsibilities

Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
Advise clients on the practicality of their project
Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D
Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction/installation activities
Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts

Key Requirements

- B.Sc in Architecture/Interior Design/Industrial Design (Additional relevant certifications/masters degree is a plus)
- 3-5 years of professional and relevant work experience
- Retail Sector/work environment exposure is a huge advantage
- Must presently reside in ABUJA
- Equal opportunity applies (Male/Female)
- Other preferable exposure include FMCG/Furniture&Furnishing/Construction/Design/Corporate environment
- Relevant experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: : Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven track record of owning project from start to finish
- Ability to analyze and interpret specifications & dimensions
- Must possess Creativity and Artistic Imagination
- Must be very young, smart and agile
- Must be cultured, analytical and meticulous

*Exposure in this context refers to clients/projects worked on by applicants'
*Experience in this context refers to scope of work done in applicants' career history

NOTE: Only Suitable Candidates would be responded to

Applications should be mailed to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mathprofs0381: 4:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sociologie:
Is this invite real?

Metro Group, 19 bode thomas street, onipanu lagos.

Have been invited for admin officer
Did you eventually go for the interview, I need information because I got an invite from them too
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sociologie(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
mathprofs0381:

Did you eventually go for the interview, I need information because I got an invite from them too
GNLD broff!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bowlexzy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ideal Job Portal - McTimothy Associates
Executive Driver

Dedicated and courteous Executive Driver with superior driving and customer service skills. Able to adjust schedule to meet changing executive customer priorities and preferences. Mindful of all city and state safety regulations for motor vehicle operation.

· Responsible for Executive vehicles to be cleaned and/or fueled as requested.

· Responsible for checking engine fluids, inspecting interior and exterior electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tire pressure and keeping fuel levels at adequate levels.

· Maintains an on call status to respond to any and all other included duties to assist the CEO and any of his executives and their family members.

Apply here: http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/349/Executive-Driver
View more Jobs on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3836511/ideal-job-portal-connect-employers
Visit http://www.ideal.com.ng/ on our site jobs on our site[/b]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appraizzal: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please does anybody know about Tecknokleen group? Company structure and possible interview questions as well as remuneration packages...I'll be grateful for any information. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lalo80: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please I received a message from ICS at Obanikoro Ilupeju for an interview on Monday, but I stay in Ajah. Please i want to know if it will worth the stress. And I need an assistance on how to get there from Aja. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Championjosh: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please I have national diploma in banking & finance and I live in Bwari, Abuja. somebody should please help me I seriously need a job .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2017
seunmarytemi:

ma, am also surprise
Maybe she's assisting them
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mathprofs0381: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sociologie:
GNLD broff!
OK, thanks. I would have wasted my resources and risk my life travelling
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 03, 2017
PRECIOUSPAINTS:
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!
A reputable hotel at ikotun egbe Lagos, requires the service of the following
Hotel Manager within ikotun with 3 years experience send cv to Info@preciouspaints.com or Hcm@preciouspaints.com
Lol! Everyday employment for this hotel make una run o

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by keko14: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2017
singlessubway:
Lol! Everyday employment for this hotel make una run o
no mind dem. God will catch dem.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by aiotaq: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Create and send customise invoices that carry your logo and brand color to your clients for free at www.acuteinvoice.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
Saw this somewhere, smarties in the house, over to you ...

"Three guests checked into a hotel room. The front desk officer says the bill is N30,000, so each guest pays N10,000. Later the front desk officer realizes the bill should only be N25,000.
To fix this, he gives the attendant N5,000 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the attendant realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. Since the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest N1,000 and keep N2,000 as a tip for himself.
Each guest got N1,000 back: so now each guest only paid N9,000; bringing the total paid to N27,000. The attendant has N2,000. And N27,000 + N2,000 = N29,000 so, if the guests originally handed over N30,000, what happened to the remaining N1,000?"
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hazureal(f): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2017
wroskian:

"Three guests checked into a hotel room. The front desk officer says the bill is N30,000, so each guest pays N10,000. Later the front desk officer realizes the bill should only be N25,000.
To fix this, he gives the attendant N5,000 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the attendant realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. Since the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest N1,000 and keep N2,000 as a tip for himself.
Each guest got N1,000 back: so now each guest only paid N9,000; bringing the total paid to N27,000. The attendant has N2,000. And N27,000 + N2,000 = N29,000 so, if the guests originally handed over N30,000, what happened to the remaining N1,000?"

Wait, N5000 was already removed from the initial 30,000 (making their bill 25000) so, it's impossible for each guest to have paid N9,000 each.
The attendant has N2000. Add that to the 3000 he shared equally among the guests, you'll have your N5000 intact. There's no missing N1000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dacron(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
OK OK
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by moyesdeji: 2:44pm On Jun 03, 2017
I am an electrical/electronics engineer graduate of covenant university. I have been out of job since DEC 31st, 2016.
Pls i need help... Not easy to be out of job as a guy...

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by promowise(m): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2017
I am a fresh graduate from Niger Delta University, studied Accountancy ( second class upper division). just finished my NYSC and am currently residing in lagos. plsss any one with any positive link dat can get me a job should plsss help me. here is my email.

promowise76@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appraizzal: 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
promowise:
I am a fresh graduate from Niger Delta University, studied Accountancy ( second class upper division). just finished my NYSC and am currently residing in lagos. plsss any one with any positive link dat can get me a job should plsss help me. here is my email.

promowise76@gmail.com

Bro you don't need any positive link... Accounting Jobs are flying here and there. Just create time every day to go thru jobs websites. I see them and wish I could go back to study accounting. Seeking a job is a job itself. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appraizzal: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please does anybody know about Tecknokleen group? Company structure and possible interview questions as well as remuneration packages...I'll be grateful for any information. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adortem: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Please,who knows the salary range of Verite Microfinance bank for a Call Centre Agent? Please,how do I take transport from Ajah to this address?17, Verité Building, Apongbon Street, Lagos-Island,Nigeria West Africa.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Emmaesty:
I'll send you a mail. Please quote me tomorrow as a reminder. Sleep well.
Hello, here's another reminder from Boluwatife. I am still waiting for your message.
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by forcomments: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
An upscale restaurant in Ikorodu has the following urgent vacancies for INTERESTED candidates.

1. Female Sales Supervisor - Minimum of OND Holders, Must be an extrovert and charismatic

2. Drivers: Valid driver's license.

Please note that these vacancies are for candidates who reside in Ikorodu or would love to work in Ikorodu

Interested candidates to apply immediately to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com

Resumption is immediate!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Whizkiday(f): 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
Pls, does anyone knows this company? Got this text from them. KPL ENGINEERING invites you for an interview on Mon.,5/6/17 by 9am @ 11,Monilola Street,Off Ajibade Babatola Junction,Ajao Estate Junction,Airport Road,Lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lalo80: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
promowise:

promowise76@gmail.com

Shell is currently recruiting for graduate Trainees. So go to their website and apply.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lalo80: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lalo80:
Please I received a message from ICS at Obanikoro Ilupeju for an interview on Monday, but I stay in Ajah. Please i want to know if it will worth the stress. And I need an assistance on how to get there from Aja. Thanks

PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME OUT!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iyke2ken(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
wroskian:

miscellaneous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.