Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2422585 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Seemesorlhar: 7:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Good morning Nairalanders

Please I received a call yesterday afternoon inviting me for a CBT in Abuja, the guy said he's from Ministry of foreign affairs and told me things to bring along with my (my credentials and all). Woke up to a letter for the invitation on WhatsApp this morning (the letter was snapped and sent). Now the thing is I can't remember applying and even if I did apply, I don't know which post I applied for. Anyone has anything to say? Should I or should I not go? Is this real or spam? Is there any recruitment going on in ministry of foreign affairs? Anyone received the call too?

Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 8:37am On Sep 17, 2017
Our Client is a top Telecommunications company.We are currently recruiting to fill positions for:
Regional Transmission Coordinators.

Experience:
At least three (3) years experience within a telecoms environment with experience in:
-Microwave systems installation
-Fibre optic transmission
-Network Transmission systems
#Task Complexity
-Roll out of Transmission Infrastructure
-Coordinate the installation of Transmission indoor and outdoor equipment
-Coordinate the Multiplexer Installations
-Coordinate Transmission infrastructure to Friendship centres and Switch centres and buildings
-Coordinate the roll out of backbone within the region
-Coordinate interconnect with other PTOs, corporate clients and GSM service providers within the region
-Coordinate installation of fiber network
-Ensure compliance to standards and specifications
-Manage the handover of completed transmission links to Operations.
#Knowledge:
-Testing Procedures and Acceptance Standards
Cellular transmission technology.
-Knowledge and application of technological advances
GSM network operations
-Knowledge of Microwave system installation
-Basic Fiber Optic Principles.
#Education:
First Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SRK1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
PROFESSIONAL Ebook formatters and cover designers needed!

We are a writing firm that needs EXPERT cover designer and people that can format ebook for publishing.

The formatting part involves laying out the e-book according to a template we will send you, or sometimes in accordance with the templates of popular publishing platforms as Kindle, Scrivener, Smashwords and other similar platforms.

The cover design involves using anything from Powerpoint, Photoshop or any other application at all, to design eye-catching and elegant covers. You will be supplied with all texts that will go onto the cover.

This is an ongoing relationship with a tendency of getting high work volume.

If you are up for this, get in touch ASAP at:

mavenwriter02@gmail.com.

We still need professional writers, both creative and expert nonfiction writers at this firm.

Cheers!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by FunadoysKitchen(f): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello fams, I nees your support to excel on this�✌
So there's this competition I joined and I need your support to excel! All you need do is follow the link and like my video pitch on instagram. Link is: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZHUIJsF5FF/?r=wa1
Funadoys Kitchen is looking to expand her opportunities and develop her vocational training into a fulltime entrepreneurship and catering academy whereby our students gets hands on entrepreneurial and catering experiences to help them become self employed and employers of labour.

THANK YOU! GOD BLESS!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XVIER(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pls I need help with a CV format urgently. Pls upload it in a .Docx format thanks.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by makkosky(m): 10:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
For your payroll solutions (schools, hospitality organisation, part of your organization payroll team etc)

For a team of auditors to represent your organisation in state of federal tax audits

For an expert to hand help in seminars presentations, presentation of slides (no matter the numbers) or design of event programme.

Sourcing for good hands for your job ( recruitment team)

Calculations, payment, fillings of returns and maintenance of all government relates payment as at when due.

You need ETCC for you or staffs of your organisation (faster)

Please contact me and I will be glad

Onaara Michael
Onaaramichael@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alexx399: 2:31am On Sep 18, 2017
⁠Harmony Sanitary is looking to hire Smart, intelligent and dedicated workers for the positions below in our Onitsha and ogidi office.
Please note that the positions are only available for those living in Onitsha or near Ogidi.
.1. Cashier (female Only)- Minimum qualifications: BSc or HND and must have completed NYSC.Must have one year job experience in book keeping or related field. Preferably Female between 25-35 years of age.

2. Sales Assistant (Male Only)- OND or O’level- Must also have sales /marketing experience of any kind and also possess good communication skills. Age requirement: 23 Years and Above

3. Stock Officer (Male Only)- Minimum Qualifications : O'Level with at least 1 yr working experience. Applicant should be able to drive and have good communication skills. Preferably male between 25 -30 years and above.

4.Warehouse Manager (Male)- Minimum qualifications: O'Level, Preferably male between 30yrs-40yrs of age. Must have Driving experience for at least 2years. Applicant must also be able to maintain stock records of goods and also supervise/control Inventory related operations.basic computer Knowledge is an added advantage.

To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to careers@acharmony.com Your email heading MUST be the position you are applying for otherwise your application will not be processed. Please note that the positions are only available for those living in Onitsha or near Ogidi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwaloseAyo: 9:07am On Sep 18, 2017
TREAT AS URGENT: TRAINERS NEEDED

Life Learners Training Center is a Training, Research and Development Company having to deliver in several business subsidiaries. Located in Wuse 2 Abuja, Nigeria. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and versatile that gets the job done. They would help prospective clients make effective decisions about the Services rendered and experiences we offer.

Duly Certified Trainers are need for the following courses;

Engineering Design (AutoCAD Electrical, STAADPRO, AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Civil 3D, ArchiCAD, Revit Architecture)
Networking: CCNA (Routing & Switching), CCNA (Wireless), CCNP, CCIE, CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, CCENT
Web Design and Development: HTML 5, CSS, JSCRIPT
Programming Languages: C++, C#, JAVA, Python, RUBY, Core PHP, .NET enironvironment
Project Management: PMP, PRINCE 2, CAPM
Accounting: SAGE PEACHTREE, QUICKBOOKS
DataBase: ORACLE, MySQL
Microsoft Office Tools : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, Project etc
Adobe: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Design
Digital Marketing

Requirements:

• Must be Abuja resident and Duly Certified.

NOTE:

Qualified Trainers should apply by e-mailing their CV , mentioning the position Title in the subject, to: oluwaloseayo@gmail.com. Its an Huge Opportunity…..Treat as Urgent please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dapoalabi91: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2017

TOP 10 BENEFITS TO EARNING A CERTIFICATION

In a country as ours where getting a job seems difficult, thousands are losing their jobs everyday at the same time fresh graduates are joining the struggle. Obviously, there is a problem here and the only thing on our mind now is to proffer solution to this obvious challenge. Well, personally, I’d say[b] CERTIFICATION [/b]is the solution. Yeah, getting certified is the only solution to this problem.
Here are my reasons;

1. A differentiator against the competition. When employers are interviewing, the competition is often stiff. If you have the certification, and the other person does not, you are at a definite advantage.
2. Plugs you into two new communities: [/b]one that is earning the certification, and one that has the certification. For example, if you are going for your PMP certification, you will immediately have something in common with other hopefuls, and this can provide networking opportunities through classes, the web, and meetings. The same holds true when you have earn the certification; you are a member of the "club." While these are benefits of PMP certification, the same would hold true of most certifications.
3. [b]Gives you confidence that you have "passed through the chairs."
When you have set your sights on a goal, put together a plan, work hard, and you reach it, you gain confidence, which spills over into all aspects of your life.
4. Gives you tools to draw upon when needed. Having gone through all of the study and hard work, you have mastered a new body of knowledge. Put it to use as soon as you can!
5. While it is said that "experience is the greatest teacher," a certification "rounds you out." Often, experience is strong in some areas, but not in others. Like education, experience rounds you out, giving exposure to ideas and approaches outside your comfort zone. In addition, being able to think outside your experience is an ingredient of leadership.
6. You can be a better mentor. The ability to mentor is based greatly on experience, but the best mentors can reach beyond their experience. They are able to extrapolate from their experience, and relate it to someone else's entirely different experience.
7. Establishes you as a continuous learner. Employers are always looking for people who never want to stop learning. Learning is a value unto itself, and those around you will respect and admire you for it, and sometimes even be a little jealous!
8. Will enable you to make more money. Often, earning a certification, such as the PMP, can quickly lead to compensation increases of 20% and more.
9. Enables you to better evaluate the talents and skills of others. With the discipline to master the material for the certification, you are in a better position to evaluate the skills of others. You have had the opportunity to evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses in the process of earning the certification, and have a broader understanding of the skills and toolsets that can be effective.
10. Gets your foot in the door in the new area. Many career changers turn to certifications to get themselves into a new area. For example, many technical people who want to advance will earn the PMP certification in order to move into a position of greater responsibility.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdinandifeco84(m): 11:50am On Sep 18, 2017
OPPORTUNITY OPPORTUNITY OPPORTUNITY FAST FOOD PLAZA IS LOOKING FOR WORKERS FROM ABUJA HOTEL JOB ALSO INCLUDING TEACHERS JOB INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD COMPLY:::: CALL ON 07061873541
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sharplikenail: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Visit https://Lara.ng to get your accurate directions immediately.

https://lara.ng/?getdirections=96413

Enjoy!

UniqueDennis:
I salute the house. Pls i need directions on how to get to Lekki (dont know the phase yet) from Berger.. I am currently at Areppo, Ogun state to be precise but which is very close to Berger. I do see buses going to Ojoto, 7up etc from here.. Thanks

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
*Urgent Recruitment* for DSAs (Direct Sales Agent)- in a Leading bank in Lagos.
Qualification- B.Sc in any field.- a minimum of 1yr post graduate exp,*Not more than 26 years old* Send CVs to recruitment@mactayconsulting.com Note:Applicants must be available and ready to write a test and Interview tomorrow.
Pls do not apply if you have written the DSA test within the last 2weeks. Pls share.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lhezy(f): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am interested
johnime:
Graysmooth:
Hi,
Who is interested in submitting CV's manually? This online application process is so so competitive. Let's try going from one company to another and I am very sure we can meet someone who will be our "connection" since getting a good job in this country is based on connection. I got my previous job with a bank when my friend and i visited their head office to submit our CV, their vacancy wasn't even advertised online...we just went to drop our CV's at various companies situated at Lagos island that faithful day , on getting to this bank, we met a staff who had mercy on us. He collected our CV's and ensured he followed up till the end. Unfortunately my friend didn't pass the test.

We can try, you may never know who you'll meet.
If you're interested, we can chat up via whatsapp..x Please, only serious people.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
chuuxxy:
Good Day Guys,
A reputable Hotel in Portharcourt is looking for an IT personnel.

REQUIREMENT
**Graduate in computer science or any field with an IT certification or experience
**IT certification (an advantage)
**Fast learner
**Team player

NOTE: for PHC residents ONLY

send cv to farmjobs2017@gmail.com

no experience needA good Computer, Accounting, Marketing, Music, Chemistry, Geography, Maths and Biology teachers are needed urgently @ Emmanuel Foundation Education Centre
7. Princess Ighiwiyisi Eweka Way, Off Airport Road, The Bus-stop Before Winners Chapel (VOE Filling Station) GRA, Benin, Edo State Nigeriaed.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
johnime:
A Digital Printing company located in Port Harcourt, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Accounts Cashier/ Store Keeper

Requirements
Closeness to Aba Road, is a major consideration.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV's and one passport to: jobvacancies333@yahoo.com

For enquiries call: 08097278610.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
A Digital Printing company located in Port Harcourt, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Accounts Cashier/ Store Keeper

Requirements
Closeness to Aba Road, is a major consideration.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV's and one passport to: jobvacancies333@yahoo.com

For enquiries call: 08097278610
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Rossland Group is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in an ongoing building project for a period of time:

Job Title: Lawyer

Job Type: Contract and Time Frame

Requirements
Interested candidates should possess B.Sc or Higher degree
Candidates should possess over 4 years experience
Candidates should possess relevant certifications
Remuneration
Negotiable.

Application Closing Date
18th September, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Curriculum Vitae to: recruitment@rosslandgroup.com

Note: Specify the position applied for as the subject matter of the mail else you will be disqualified.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Cooladex(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
We urgently need the services of a competent Driver in our company located at CMD road, Magodo.

Requirement :

Must reside along Ikorodu road axis, Ketu, Ojota, Berger, Ikorodu.
Must have a valid drivers license
Must have Lagos state drivers license.
Must be smart and be able to work under minimal supervision.
Must be conversant with Lagos routes.

Forward your CV to adewuyi.adekunle@gmail.com using "DRIVER" as the subject.

Salary: Attractive
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ongoing Recruitment: Interior Architect (Design & Sales) - Lagos

Our client is the regional distributor for the world's leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for an Interior Architect with ability to sell ideas to clients - LAGOS Based Only.

Job Profile
To develop and manage key aspects of the client's architectural design functions, ensuring hitch free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.

Key Responsibilities
Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
Advise clients on the practicality of their project
Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D
Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction/installation activities
Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors on architectural requirements and design concepts

For more information and Method Of Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/09/ongoing-recruitment-interior-architect.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yawadeyonline(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Get your website design for your own affordable price
email: emmambah30@yahoo.com
fb: San Emmanuel Ceaser
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UniqueDennis(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
sharplikenail:
Visit https://Lara.ng to get your accurate directions immediately.

https://lara.ng/?getdirections=96413

Enjoy!

Thanks a million. i do appreciate
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by juliet29: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please can I get past questions for zenith bank aptitude test? My email is onoseorhue07@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SaiduAbdul: 12:43am On Sep 19, 2017
It's fast, saves money,boost your financial status,it's secure, it's reliable. Just take a huge step by pressing
this link http://gytiredrkobj.trade/1916239684476/?rstr=401. U won't regret it.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Seunpaul01(m): 12:54am On Sep 19, 2017
Please, how reliable is job vacancies on jiji?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by geniusjames(m): 1:27am On Sep 19, 2017
please help me guyz, just got this message on my mail. want to know if it is legit
DEAR @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After a careful review of your application on our online HRM Portal, We were impressed with your qualifications which makes you an excellent candidate for the organization, so we would like to invite you for an Interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.
The organization is a Human Resource Firm,Logistics and investment Management whose vision is to provide solutions to enhance organizational productivity.

Date: Wednesday 20th September 2017

Time: 9 AM

Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu Junction, Agidingbi by 1st gate/ Mega Chicken Bustop, Ikeja, Lagos.

kindly Come Along With Your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply .

For more Enquiries: Call @@@@@@@@@@@@@

Best regards,

HR DIRECTOR

BS GLOBAL LTD=-
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adexuxin(m): 1:39am On Sep 19, 2017
geniusjames:
please help me guyz, just got this message on my mail. want to know if it is legit
DEAR @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

After a careful review of your application on our online HRM Portal, We were impressed with your qualifications which makes you an excellent candidate for the organization, so we would like to invite you for an Interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.
The organization is a Human Resource Firm,Logistics and investment Management whose vision is to provide solutions to enhance organizational productivity.

Date: Wednesday 20th September 2017

Time: 9 AM

Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu Junction, Agidingbi by 1st gate/ Mega Chicken Bustop, Ikeja, Lagos.

kindly Come Along With Your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply .

For more Enquiries: Call @@@@@@@@@@@@@

Best regards,

HR DIRECTOR

BS GLOBAL LTD=-
dont waste your transport, this guys are pest. I wish i could grab them and make dem pack gutter. Gnld

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by NAOMI123: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Attend this training and Get a Guaranteed full time Job that will pay you between 75,000 to 120,000

The current job market is extremely competitive, and companies are hiring young professionals who can make an immediate impact in the workplace. The Strategic Graduate Management Program ( SGMP) will provide you with the tools you need to distinguish yourself and get hired. It is a Six-week program that provides participants with a strong foundation in business management fundamentals.

Benefits for participants
• Develop key business skills and enhance your employability
• Learn the ABCs of business – our rigorous coursework exposes you to five key areas of business: marketing, accounting, finance, operations, and communications
• Stay engaged with the material and improve your knowledge retention with our varied course assignments
• Get a guaranteed Job that can pay between 75,000 to 120,000 monthly at the end of the training

Who should attend
• Graduate professionals who need a well-rounded, practical, actionable set of skills and tools to enhance analytical, personal, professional, and business acumen and get a Guaranteed Job

Some Guaranteed Job Roles available
• Client Management & Business Growth Support Analyst ( Consulting firm )
• Digital Business Analyst ( E-commerce Company)
• HR Analyst (Recruitment and Talent Management Services company)
• Business Research & Consulting Analyst (Consulting firm)

Interested? Please call 09087062139 or send email to info@talent24ng.com,

(1) (2) (3) ... (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.