Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415750 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017

Bowakem Lab Diagnostic Centre, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Sonographer

Requirements
The candidates must have at least 3 years experience and must be between 24-35 years.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: bowakemlabdiag@yahoo.com

Note: Interested candidates must live in Ikeja, Egbeda-Idimu, Iyana-Ipaja and Cele axis.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shegssosplendid(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
michony505:
Someone help me confirm if this is not a scam
it is
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwasegunIf: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
OluwasegunIf:
I'll like to share a link to a series that has been highly influential in my career journey so far…from the beginning, to CV writing, preparing for interviews, interview proper, resumption day and even your first 100 days at work.

it’s the Career Made Simple Series…it consists over 10 episodes and I intend sharing it one per day over the next couple of days.

The information…is highly relevant, it’s necessary…especially for those in the early hours of their career journey, for those in need of Mentors, even for those…fill in yourself...

Here you go…DAY 1…CMS 1
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEjdFMO1h90

...so, how do you choose a career path?...
...while awaiting that big call-up, what do you do?...
Day 2...CMS 2...served hot! � �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiIfpaBNyac
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rockyman(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello,
Please any beneficiary of National Industrial Skills Development Programme (NISDP)?
I just want to know the Benefits involved aside the Skill and Starter Pack
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maxphillip: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
GRE/ROEFL iBT PROMO

Register for your GRE/TOEFL iBT with easy.
GRE @45k TOEFL @40k.
Registration comes with preparation kits which will be sent to you free of charge anywhere in Nigeria.

Note that no payment is require until you confirm your registration.
You can also come down to our office @ No. 14, Toye Street, Off Adigbe Road Ibara, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
office number: 09057708944
Whatsapp : 08061244949
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2017
kooldimeji:
pls, who has been able to apply for any post on jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng. if you have, pls how did you do it?

I successfully applied yesterday and I spent more than 4 hours at the café....it requires a lot of patience. hmmmm.... May God help us all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smscruize(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N40000
State database: N10000
LGA: N4000

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
A reputable ICT Company with its office in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:

1) Software Developer
2) Project Manager

Requirements
Candidates must possess relevant academic qualifications and experiences

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to gem1.edensr@gmail.com using the position being applied for as the subject of the mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
Finance Manager (FMCG/Manufacturing) - Abuja/Yola + Relocation

Our Client was founded more than forty years ago, and a leading brand in animal nutrition and livestock feed production globally. The company’s focus is not only to work closely with Nigerian livestock producers but also with local raw material producers, boosting all agriculture value chain, from the farm to the end consumer. The company entered the Nigerian market in 2015 and built a production factory in Northern Nigeria. They now have an opening for a Finance Manager at the Head Office in ABUJA with initial deployment in the YOLA Production Factory. Relocation for Ideal Candidate is Covered.

Job Profile
The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing all day to day financial activities on the company ensuring that everything adheres to company policies and that all reports are completed on time and utilizing the correct standards. Liaise closely with local business, operations and managing stakeholders. Reports to the General Manager. He will lead a current team of 4 people. According to the expansion, the team can grow up to a maximum of 12 people.

Key Responsibilities

- The successful candidate will have an important role in the implementation and rollout of a SAGE ERP solution.
- Responsibility over the administrative management of HR.
Accounting & Month End Reporting
- Manage day to day accounting – To enable smooth running of all financial aspects of the company and implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions
- Manage month end closing and reporting process – To provide information in a timely, complete and accurate manner
- Review and analysis of the financial statement
- Keep control of all accounting processes
Internal Control
- Responsible for ensuring Financial and Management accounting takes place strictly in accordance with accounting policy framework.
- Implement internal controls over financial reporting - Maintain integrity of data/numbers at all times.
- Exercising controls over all BS positions especially Fixed Assets, Inventory control, Accounts Payables and Cash/bank balances.
Budgeting/ Forecasting
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans
- Monthly forecasting reports
- Monthly variance reporting (Operation review)
Treasury and Forex
- Manage banking limit
- Manage cash position
- Close liaison with Business head on forex cover requirements
- Forex position and loan tracking with limits.

For more Info and Method of Application, Visit:
http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/09/job-vacancy-alert-finance-manager-fmcg.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwasegunIf: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's Day 3 already...
How do you prepare yourself for your career Journey?
Day 3...CMS 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjSJo9U-_7M...
See More

Career Made Simple 3 (CMS 3)
Still on the Career conversation in the Made Simple Series.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rmx1: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bakery manager and supervisor

The primary focus of this position will be managing the day to day activities of the production floor by assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints, and resolving problems to ensure efficient and timely production of output; the highest safety and quality standards are achieved. This position will report to the Managing Director.

Job Location: Oyo town

Job Responsibilities:

• Draw up a production schedule, coordinate production activities and functions, manage the production schedule, analyzing needs, and foster an environment of teamwork.
• Monitors inventories, and requests raw material for production and packaging.
• Promotes safety in the work area by complying with safety procedures and reporting all accidents in a timely manner.
• Tracks key indicators of the production team’s performance including safety, efficiency, waste, downtime, labour costs, and industrial accidents while communicating these indicators to the team for further action.
• Organize production activities in a timely and cost-effective fashion to ensure that internal and external customer needs are met.
• Mentors, coaches, and motivates team members by setting a good example with regard to attitude, work quality, safe practices, performance improvement, attendance, follow-through, and organization.
• Assist in minimizing downtime by working with managers and maintenance staff.
• Implement on the job training to ensure team members are competent by teaching them all fundamentals of bakery production. This will include mixing, scaling, proofing, baking and finishing.
• Plan aggressive merchandising programs for increased sales. Assist management with cross merchandising ideas with other departments.
• Assist in maintaining effective department security in compliance with company policy and directives.
• Maintain a high level of coordination and communication with other departments to ensure a smooth flow of products and service throughout the store and within the bakery operation.
• Maintain adequate and appropriate department records at all times.
• Know and have the ability to cost out all material to determine proper retails as well as a master production sheet.
• Evaluate department conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement; reinforces strengths while developing and implementing improved practices and procedures.
• Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned from time to time.

Skills/Work Experience:

• Bachelor’s degree In Food Production or equivalent for bakery manager and OND,NCE for bakery supervisor
• 5 -7 years in a food, beverage or bakery environment required.
• Strong leadership experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
• Strong understanding of baking or food science and operations.
• Thorough knowledge of Excel, Word, and Windows.
• Strong and effective communication skills – written & oral.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
• Understanding of manufacturing processes.
• Strong and effective hands-on supervisory capability within a production environment.
• High level of organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a very dynamic environment.
• Quality and efficiency-driven mindset; attention to detail.

How to apply
• Candidates with similar background and required experience should forward CVs to sunrisebread@gmail.com Applicants without the aforementioned background and experience need not apply
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Superbizboy: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pls if you can teach Maths and Physics very well and you reside around Lekki, call me: 08025364651

Lesson days:- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Amount: #30,000 Monthly
Venue: Marwa, Lekki, Lagos
Time: 5pm- 7pm (cannot be changed)

Call: 08025364651
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Amackre: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
I got an invite for an oral interview from merit healthcare pharmaceutical limited via mail..... I would like to more about them,i need help considering the fact that I didn't write a test with them
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Business Day is recruiting young, vibrant recent graduates to join the Graduate Trainee Program. The Businessday Graduate Trainee Program is an intensive program which provides a unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career. Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles and context especially for content development and sales.

Requirements o Minimum of a 2.1 degree in Economics, Statistics or Accounting from an accredited University. o Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at September 1, 2017.

Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand o Applicant's Date of Birth, Gender and Class of degree must be clearly stated on resume. Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise: o Creative, Innovative and Analytical o Digital savvy-Must be able to use all social media platforms and understand what is required to succeed in the digital media space.  o Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite. Interested candidates should send their resumes to businessdayhr@businessdayonline.com not later than October 6, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amackre:
I got an invite for an oral interview from merit healthcare pharmaceutical limited via mail..... I would like to more about them,i need help considering the fact that I didn't write a test with them

Are you a pharmacist? If yes, it's the normal drill nah... to know your confidence level, how eels you can prescribe and up sell etc if you're not a Pharmacist just get ready for practical questions on inventory management and the normal interview questions.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tunbolity(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys, please how do I get to this address from Oshodi
17, King George V, Onikan,
Lagos Island (Close to Diamond Bank, Onikan Branch)

Would be glad the hours it would take me to get there too so that I can plan my journey well
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jhorsh(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
from oshodi, take BRT to obalende, drop at d last bus stop then ask them u are going to P and T BUS STOP,its just few walk from there. u then take keke(tricycle ) to onikan...ask d keke man of d address.....goodluck
Tunbolity:
Hi guys, please how do I get to this address from Oshodi
17, King George V, Onikan,
Lagos Island (Close to Diamond Bank, Onikan Branch)

Would be glad the hours it would take me to get there too so that I can plan my journey well
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tunbolity(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jhorsh:
from oshodi, take BRT to obalende, drop at d last bus stop then ask them u are going to P and T BUS STOP,its just few walk from there. u then take keke(tricycle ) to onikan...ask d keke man of d address.....goodluck
I'm grateful for the reply bro

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Vacancy

Office Assistant needed in a corporate setting.

At least an HND
A minimum of 2 years experience serving a corporate company as an Assistant

Must have good written and oral communication
Must be computer literate
Must have excellent negotiation skills
Must be willing to go the extra mile
Must be willing to learn and be a fast learner
Must have integrity values and references from previous supervisors.

Send CVs to recruiting@sahelcp.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OluwasegunIf: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
OluwasegunIf:
It's Day 3 already...
How do you prepare yourself for your career Journey?
Day 3...CMS 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjSJo9U-_7M...
See More

Career Made Simple 3 (CMS 3)
Still on the Career conversation in the Made Simple Series.

Does your current job give you satisfaction?
Should you switch?
How do you switch?

Day 4...CMS 4, enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o78hm5qS_Q8&sns=em
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by scobyy2007: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2017
My brother works with one of the best PFAs (Pension Fund Administrator). Please patronise him.

Do you want to register for RSA (Retirement Savings Account) for pension?

please contact him (Lanre) on 0813 133 7660.

You will get your RSA pin 24hrs

Your RSA is also what some people call "pension account"

Companies that haven't started pension and want to register with PenCom should also contact 0813 133 7660

Outsourcing firms can also contact Lanre for RSA for new recruits.

For any pension related issue please contact Lanre 0813 133 7660
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Folalade(f): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2017
Pls who receivd a text for interview at Erisco foods next wk.
Who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sweetgby: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Boost your chance of getting employed by learning a foreign language like French, German, Spanish, Chinese at Laclic Services.

Laclic Services is located at :
8th Floor Ibukun House, Ademola Adetokunbo street, Opposite Eko Hotel, Victoria Island.

We coach corporate bodies and individuals. (online and offline classe is available)

For further information call: 07015545647
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dejiconde(m): 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please house who has any info abt their screening axercise

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2017
sweetgby:
Boost your chance of getting employed by learning a foreign language like French, German, Spanish, Chinese at Laclic Services.

Laclic Services is located at :
8th Floor Ibukun House, Ademola Adetokunbo street, Opposite Eko Hotel, Victoria Island.

We coach corporate bodies and individuals. (online and offline classe is available)

For further information call: 07015545647
No branch on the mainland?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
dejiconde:
Please house who has any info abt their screening axercise
About which company's screening exercise?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sociologie(m): 12:19am On Oct 01, 2017
I am looking to hire candidates for an "Associate Role" for a client of mine who is one of the biggest management consulting firms globally.

Requirements

· Must have an MBA or Masters degree from reputable universities
· Minimum Second class upper from reputable universities
· Must have completed NYSC.
· At least 2 years work experience in reputable companies like Coca-cola, P&G, Afri invest, Rentcap, Accenture, PWC, KPMG, Oando, Major Telecommunications and Banks
· Not older than 35 years.
· International exposure will be an added advantage

Qualified and interested candidates should send their cv's to ginika@tatcafrica.com with subject "Associate"
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Profandie(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2017
Good morning people, I got a text from Silverline Consult located at Plot 228 Ikorodu Expeessway, beside Sherperd Hill Church by Obanikoro, Bus stop, Lagos.
Pls does anyone know about them?
Treat as urgent.
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by zuyy: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2017
https://www.naijataxi.com/awosusi-sola/
For more info, Whatsapp Chat or FREE RIDE VOUCHER CODE- please visit my page on Naija Taxi

Call/Whatsapp Chat- 08038320850
BANK TRANSFER - 2100512429, UBA, NINEJA TAXI SERVICES.
That is the account details for payment of 5k.
After payment, I will give you the pin
After payment
Send your full names
And screenshot of the debit alert send to you from your bank
And I will send your pin immediately

Affiliate Manager Naija
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by preshdiva(f): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2017
johnime:
Graysmooth:
Hi,
Who is interested in submitting CV's manually? This online application process is so so competitive. Let's try going from one company to another and I am very sure we can meet someone who will be our "connection" since getting a good job in this country is based on connection. I got my previous job with a bank when my friend and i visited their head office to submit our CV, their vacancy wasn't even advertised online...we just went to drop our CV's at various companies situated at Lagos island that faithful day , on getting to this bank, we met a staff who had mercy on us. He collected our CV's and ensured he followed up till the end. Unfortunately my friend didn't pass the test.

We can try, you may never know who you'll meet.
If you're interested, we can chat up via whatsapp..x Please, only serious people.

Send your WhatsApp number or email address
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ETLtd: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Do you stay around sango ota or can get to ota in 1hr from your location?
Are you willing to learn new things?
Can you multitask and keep records?
Do you have good communication and presentation skills?
Then apply to admin@agrohive.com
Starting salary #20,000

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.