Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2420075 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolexzino(m): 4:21am On May 26, 2018
Workforce group – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank, is currently recruiting suitably and qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: -Sales/Marketing Executive (SE)
Company: Financial Institution

Job Responsibilities:
- Customer acquisition through sales of the company's products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross-selling of company product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high-quality service delivery

Requirements:
- OND, HND, BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 31 years old
- Must have a flair for Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate
- Should reside in or close to the preferred location above.
- Candidate should reside in any of the preferred locations V.I, Ajah, Lekki, Apapa, Festac, Orile -Iganmu, satellite town, Mile 2, or any other location close to these environments)

Salary: Very Attractive with a commission and other benefits

Applications are open to interested sales oriented individuals. All interested candidates will be contacted and scheduled for assessment and interviews. Time and venue will be advised.

Successful candidates will be entitled to a basic salary monthly, good commissions and other benefits attached

Apply Now
https:///forms/C36RnCTAaT81TUdJ2
OR
Send CV to tolulope.ajayi@workforcegroup.com subject: DSE

Like and Follow Page for more job insight
https://www.facebook.com/careerjobfinder/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by taiwomoses(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Medical laboratory technician needed urgently at Amazing Grace Medical Diagnostic Centre situated in Ibadan.

Requirements:
Current practising licence
2 years of working experience
Must reside in Ibadan
Must be between 20-30yrs of age.

Interested candidate should send his/her C.V to tlogunleko @gmail.com or call 0806-456-3628.

Entry close on 31st May,2018.

Selected candidate will be contacted for interview.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Baboo13(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2018
Who else got a mail from hotels.ng about passing the first stage of accessment for Business Partnerships & Hotel Relationships [Graduate-Intern]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OsamBrain(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2018
Latest career opportunities today. Apply and share with your friends today. Tag someone.

1) Drivers at British High Commission
https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/british-high-commission-is-recruiting-drivers-2-positions-184

2) Domestic Support Officer at International NGO Safety Organization
https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/domestic-support-officer-recruitment-at-the-international-ngo-safety-organisation-inso-213

3) Sales Representative at Transsion Holdings
https://nigeriajobscout.com/view/sales-representative-at-transsion-holdings-146
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shadzyng(f): 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
Good day house, please who knows the difference between technical operator and brewing technician? Thanks

Dear Candidate, Tusen Consulting is pleased to shortlist you for Client Based interview. Role: Brewing Technician. Date: 28/5/18. Time 12:00pm Dress code: Formal. Venue: Guinness Nigeria (Ogba Brewery)
Please come with your updated Cv and credentials. Ask of Okezie. Also confirm your availability upon receipt.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmanity: 8:26pm On May 26, 2018
nanauju:
Please oo my people. I need info on this coy..Creditville Nigeria Limited. I have an interview with them on Sat for Management Trainee position.
Someone told me it's marketing, I just really want to know what it's all about. Is it something I can give a trial. And what's the salary range for that position

PS: before u preach to me about marketing and how I should love it, I'm sorry I don't have passion and flair for it.

Thanks for your help

Did you finally go for the interview? How was it?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nanauju(f): 8:55pm On May 26, 2018
jmanity:

Did you finally go for the interview? How was it?

Yeah I did. Not bad though. They will ask you to do a presentation on the topic you pick from their options. Then one or two other questions.

They gave tp allawance.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmanity: 9:39pm On May 26, 2018
nanauju:

Yeah I did. Not bad though. They will ask you to do a presentation on the topic you pick from their options. Then one or two other questions.

They gave tp allawance.

Is it powerpoint presentation? what are some of the topics and How much was the tp allowance?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Timmy116(m): 1:09am On May 27, 2018
Siggysangel:
From ICA int

Yoaur application merits our consideration and are invited for an INTERVIEW on FRI 27/04/18, 9am at 8, Adebare Str (B&Q Bakery Building), Ogudu, Lagos.

Please is this for authentic?
please did u get any luck with your inquiry?? I just got an invite for am assessment on Monday and I stay far away in Abakaliki
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Siggysangel: 1:12am On May 27, 2018
Timmy116:

please did u get any luck with your inquiry?? I just got an invite for am assessment on Monday and I stay far away in Abakaliki

Couldn't attend...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Timmy116(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2018
Siggysangel:

Couldn't attend...
thanks, it's really helpful
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gospel367: 11:59am On May 27, 2018
If you want to learn how to make up to 10k and above posting paid contents on your social media like facebook, twitter, whatsapp, reading and commenting on posts, taking surveys and referring people, contact me. You can make a minimum of 10k naira and upwards even without referring someone. You earn 1k naira per referral you make. All your earnings are paid to your bank. This is not a get rich quick scheme. But a program created to alleviate the poor reading habits of Nigerians while adding income to their pockets. This program uses same approach Google, twitter etc uses to make money through online adverts. So its a win win program. Don't let the situations in Nigeria tie you down. Register free now. Inbox me if interested on Facebook using Gospel Chinaza Ferdinand or add me on WhatsApp using +22965790582. If in doubt, let's talk. Stop your search for job with this
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by galax1: 2:56pm On May 27, 2018
shadzyng:
Good day house, please who knows the difference between technical operator and brewing technician? Thanks

Dear Candidate, Tusen Consulting is pleased to shortlist you for Client Based interview. Role: Brewing Technician. Date: 28/5/18. Time 12:00pm Dress code: Formal. Venue: Guinness Nigeria (Ogba Brewery)
Please come with your updated Cv and credentials. Ask of Okezie. Also confirm your availability upon receipt.
pm me if u want to know more
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by imsettled2: 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
Timmy116:

Wao!! Bro u stay in Ai too, Gud to know.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shadzyng(f): 3:57pm On May 27, 2018
galax1:

Ok, thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tunmiakins: 5:22pm On May 27, 2018
Female Cook Needed at Ogba, Lagos

A new restaurant located in Oke-Ira, Ogba, Lagos is seeking a female cook to join the business.

Job Duties
1. Cook food
2. Clean the environment
3. Sell food
4. Wash Dishes
5. May occasionally deliver food

Eligibility Criteria
1. Age (16 to 35)
2. Passion for cooking
3. Fluent in Yoruba/Pidgin
4. Lives within Oke-Ira/Ogba area

Benefits
1. Monthly Salary (10,000 to 15,000 naira) depending on experience.
2. Daily Lunch
3. The opportunity to grow with a passionate Nigerian startup

Please send an email to tunminice@yahoo.com and answer the following questions:

1. What kinds of food do you like to cook?
2. Do you currently live within Oke-Ira/Ogba area?
3. Do you speak Yoruba or Pidgin fluently?
4. Are you between the ages of 16 and 35?

Thanks,
Management
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shadzyng(f): 5:26pm On May 27, 2018
galax1:

Done

thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 27, 2018
Start you business today and be your own boss. Join the business start up challenge naija. See flier for more details

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by giztzone(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2018
Latest Job Notice TODAY

1. 2018,Graduate Trainee Program in Lagos. Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/2018graduate-trainee-program-in-lagos.html

2. Vacancy for Human Resources Officer, at UNICEF (2018 jobs)

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/vacancy-for-human-resources-officer-at.html

3. Vacancy for Driver at he British High Commission (BHC) - 2 Positions (2018 jobs) N234,033

https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/vacancy-for-driver-at-he-british-high.html

4 Jobs for fresh graduates, Business Developer Manager At Romanspage Global (2018)

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/jobs-for-fresh-graduates-business.html

5. 2018,Graduate Trainee Program in Lagos. Job Vacancy at Stanbic IBTC Bank

=> https://www.jobnoticer.com/2018/05/2018graduate-trainee-program-in-lagos.html

Help a friend get a jobs by sharing this
*Rebroadcast to friends*

Please Note:
Jobnoticer are not recruiters, instead we just share jobs available in Nigeria and Worldwide, once you click on the click here apply link you will be directed to the concerned job provider, so jobnoticer.com is not directly or indirectly involved in any stage of recriutment and our services is FREE unless stated.
Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by boneyone(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2018
ChungLee:
Hello guys, just got this message:

YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR AN ASSESSMENT AT BG-LEAD CONCEPT ON MON 21/5/18 BY 9AM. KINDLY CHECK YOUR MAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Checked my mail... was asked to come with my updated CV, photocopies of credentials and print-out of the e- mail.
Their office address is: Cranfield Consulting, 7, Razaq Balogun street, off Adebola street, off Adeniran Ogunsanya road, Surulere, Lagos.

Please, can anyone kindly vet this for me. I'm not even based in Lagos. Is it worth the stress
Kindly awaiting genuine and candid responses. Thanks!!!
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
DISCLAIMER

Good day, Please note the address listed in this message -Cranfield Consulting, 7, Razaq Balogun street, off Adebola street, off Adeniran Ogunsanya road, Surulere, Lagos.- is a training/seminar venue. It is rented on per use basis. Please make further enquiry from Anyone inviting you for a job interview or test using the name Cranfield Consulting.

WE ARE JUST A TRAINING /SEMINAR / EVENT VENUE WITH THE NAME CRANFIELD BIZ HUB. Please beware!!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MITNEXUS: 11:23am On May 28, 2018
We are a consulting firm with focus on Logistics, transportation, supply chain management working with clients across a range of different industry sectors. These sectors include but are not limited to FMCG, fashion, mining, automotive and retail.
We are looking for suitable persons to fill the position below:

Job Title: Research Executive – Market and Industry Research

Job Description

• This role exists to manage and execute research projects in a manner that ensures client satisfaction.
• The role holder manages and oversees multiple projects, ensuring that the work standards are of a high quality, deadlines are met and that projects are completed within budget.
• The role holder is also responsible for day to day client liaison in terms of queries and feedback.
Research Design
• Designing the relevant research instruments (questionnaires, discussion guides, interviewer briefs, sampling plans, etc.)
Data Analysis And Interpretation
• Ensure accuracy of information received from Data processing and interpretation is in accordance with findings.
Report Writing
• Write accurate and insightful reports keeping proposal requirements and objectives in mind and adhering to company’s standards
Presentations
• Design presentation according to client and company’s standard requirements. Make presentation to client when required
Required Experience And Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, a Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
• At least two years’ experience in desk, qualitative and quantitative research;
• Good verbal and written skills;
• Intelligent, innovative and a team player;
• Excellent computing skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.

Familiarity with SPSS will be an added advantage; Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively; Knowledge and experience in preparing budgets and cost management; Exceptional presentation skills.

Send CV to careers@connectrail.net and info@talent24ng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by justifiedcoyy(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2018
tunmiakins:
Female Cook Needed at Ogba, Lagos

A new restaurant located in Oke-Ira, Ogba, Lagos is seeking a female cook to join the business.

Job Duties
1. Cook food
2. Clean the environment
3. Sell food
4. Wash Dishes
5. May occasionally deliver food

Eligibility Criteria
1. Age (16 to 35)
2. Passion for cooking
3. Fluent in Yoruba/Pidgin
4. Lives within Oke-Ira/Ogba area

Benefits
1. Monthly Salary (10,000 to 15,000 naira) depending on experience.
2. Daily Lunch
3. The opportunity to grow with a passionate Nigerian startup

Please send an email to tunminice@yahoo.com and answer the following questions:

1. What kinds of food do you like to cook?
2. Do you currently live within Oke-Ira/Ogba area?
3. Do you speak Yoruba or Pidgin fluently?
4. Are you between the ages of 16 and 35?

Thanks,
Management
you are looking for a slave, not a cook.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 1:03pm On May 28, 2018
A woman gave birth to two sons who were born in the same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not twins. How could this be?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tunmiakins: 1:23pm On May 28, 2018
johnime:
A woman gave birth to two sons who were born in the same hour of the same day of the same year. But they were not twins. How could this be?

They were born in different months...e.g. one in January and the other in December

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hardebaur(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2018
Iwant2know:
10 Warehouse workers needed urgently in Fareast Merchantile Company Ltd, 13 ,Fatai Atere way,Matori ,Mushin Lagos. Applicants staying in Mushin ,Oshodi ,Ilasa and environ stand a better chance. Salary :28,000 naira.

Labor Supervisor

Call: 08023998050

Thanks Mr Lanre I Really appreciate you Bro
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rubbiish(m): 2:39pm On May 28, 2018
johnime:
This your question is even wrong.
They were born in same hour but not same day
A day ends 11:59pm & another starts 12:00am
Next time tell the interviewer his question was wrong.
Same hour, but different day & month...

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ivorianaija(f): 2:56pm On May 28, 2018
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nanauju(f): 6:13pm On May 28, 2018
jmanity:

Is it powerpoint presentation? what are some of the topics and How much was the tp allowance?

No not PowerPoint. General topics about the country.. Something u know about. Lag people 2k. Really can't say for a distance like Abj but I know one Delta state they gave 5k

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.