Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2445659 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lero15:
Dear Maya2pretty, kiss

Application to win back your heart

I, Lero of Nairaland hereby write this letter to plead for your forgiveness. sad

I was trying to play along with another babe. I realise I went too far. I'm so sorry for the temporary heartbreak. cry cry embarassed

I will make it up to you...just open your heart and give me a second chance. You are my one and only.

I dedicate to you, a song titled "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey. I hope it will do the magic. [s]tried to upload it but it's more than 250kb[/s]
Please find attached, some pictures.

Thanks in anticipation.

Good night.

Yours always, no matter how they try to seperate us Lero15. kiss kiss kiss

[s]we need a teddy bear smiley here oga S.eun[/s]

Seriously? grin angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lero15:
Dear Maya2pretty, kiss

I, Lero of Nairaland hereby write this letter to plead for your forgiveness. sad

I was trying to play along with another babe. I realise I went too far. I'm so sorry for the temporary heartbreak. cry cry embarassed

I will make it up to you...just open your heart and give me a second chance. You are my one and only.

I dedicate to you, a song titled "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey. I hope it will do the magic. [s]tried to upload it but it's more than 250kb[/s]

Thanks in anticipation.

Good night.

woooooow, Maya u have only 2 choices accept Lero back, or accept him now if u never did before!

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by smallpeepee: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
singlefade25:
babe, i don't understand this statement o shocked, visit where?
banana island
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Lero15:
[/s]

ENDORSED !!!
@Maya2pretty.... No let me vex for you oo....
But seriously, we were all here wen ds gentleman dey beg,dey show love like say he go die without you lipsrsealed, you saw it all and you took it for granted.you chose to friendzone him,or rather kept him on the 'waiting list' .

I think that's is not fair considering the amount of love this guy has got for you.

Alas, he looked elsewhere just for a day ....and you became jealous and want his head ! Haba...pity the gentleman na, he gat blood running in his veins. Do you want him to commit suicide lipsrsealed for you before you say YES !! What else do you want na ?
First ...you said he gat no job; He don get now sad cheesy
Second ...you said he no dey too impressive; He don impress so tey he post topic ,even oga S.eun carry am go frontpage. grin grin
Third......you said he s not for real ,that una love na for job hustle ; How else do you want him to profer his love again....he barely thinks about anything but you. embarassed

Odikwa Serious !! cool

Babe...
swts...
In the name of whomever you hold dear so much , give my guy a chance and let him take you to another heaven in the world of love,biko !

His apology letter is hereby endorsed !

Lero15 loves you, and he does for real !!

signed .
'Twty

@jamean : help dedicate a love song to them pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ojsamuel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
wink
Lero15:
I hail everybody in the house cheesy cheesy

U may help me endorse my letter grin grin
Lero15:
Dear Maya2pretty, kiss
Thanks in anticipation.
Good night.
Lero15:
I hail everybody in the house cheesy cheesy

U may help me endorse my letter grin grin
Gat your back. Let's start the endorsement by first enveloping it specially for that special one....

Erhm.... You can also put that Mariah Carey CD inside the envelope.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
tolutweety:

ENDORSED !!!
But seriously, we were all here wen ds gentleman dey beg,dey show love like say he go die without you lipsrsealed, you saw it all and you took it for granted.you chose to friendzone him,or rather kept him on the 'waiting list' .

I think that's is not fair considering the amount of love this guy has got for you.

Alas, he looked elsewhere just for a day ....and you became jealous and want his head ! Haba...pity the gentleman na, he gat blood running in his veins. Do you want him to commit suicide lipsrsealed for you before you say YES ! What else do you want na ?
Second ...you said he no dey too impressive; He don impress so tey he post topic ,even oga S.eun carry am go frontpage. grin grin
Third......you said he s not for real ,that una love na for job hustle ; How else do you want him to profer his love again....he barely thinks about anything but you. embarassed

Odikwa Serious !! cool

Babe...
swts...
In the name of whomever you hold dear so much , give my guy a chance and let him take you to another heaven in the world of love,biko !

signed .
'Twty

a million likes!!!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
ojsamuel:
wink Gat your back. Let's start the endorsement by first enveloping it specially for that special one....

Erhm.... You can also put that Mariah Carey CD inside the envelope.... grin
brotherly, Thanks cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2014
Jamean:
Issorai!

As requested by Tolutweety...I dedicate "till the end of the road" by Boyz II Men to Lero & Maya2pretty.

And I specially dedicate "Beneath your beautiful" by Labrinth feat Emeli Sande to Maya2pretty.

Cheers!

Thank you.

PS: i like that dimple on ur face.you look absolutely stunning.
*coughs*...you just made my night...and I'm pretty sure of swt drms.
Don't bother replying cos I'm awed already.

Nyt Angel!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
Open Letter to Lero15.

Lero, aint begging no one, plz port. Join me in humming "Am moving to the other side ........".
This is why: We warned these ladies of an invasion, the beauties are coming but they took us for granted and refused to heed to a simple plea of pix. Now the invasion has occured, they are crying; notice that the married (destante, kachisbarbie) are now husband-sitting, the honis are scarce, the mayas are 2 pretty and so overlooked. Plz hook up and on and continue hooking, for the beautiful ones are now born (Jamean(verified), cdamsel (unverified), veevean1 (verified), shiningstar(unverified), your invitee(verified) etc) and are amongst us. But I warn thee, while steering your course, make your compass no try face Jamean, I got her back just like Three7ty9 got mine.

Tolutweety let that dimple appeal to you for this night alone. She is bethrothed, I protect what I like with brimstone and fire, don't get stoned or burnt.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by destante(f): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2014
okzcorp:
Open Letter to Lero15.

Lero, aint begging no one, plz port. Join me in humming "Am moving to the other side ........".
This is why: We warned these ladies of an invasion, the beauties are coming but they took us for granted and refused to heed to a simple plea of pix. Now the invasion has occured, they are crying; notice that the married (destante, kachisbarbie) are now husband-sitting,
Lol at husband-sitting
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Seriously, are you married? shocked
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2014
Jamean:
Issorai!

As requested by Tolutweety...I dedicate "till the end of the road" by Boyz II Men to Lero & Maya2pretty.

And I specially dedicate "Beneath your beautiful" by Labrinth feat Emeli Sande to Maya2pretty.

Cheers!

Thanks. I love the song!

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abdulslutsky(m): 7:30am On Nov 13, 2014
okzcorp:
Open Letter to Lero15.

This is why: We warned these ladies of an invasion, the beauties are coming but they took us for granted and refused to heed to a simple plea of pix. Now the invasion has occured, they are crying; notice that the married (destante, kachisbarbie) are now husband-sitting, the honis are scarce, the mayas are 2 pretty and so overlooked. Plz hook up and on and continue hooking, for the beautiful ones are now born (Jamean(verified), cdamsel (unverified), veevean1 (verified), shiningstar(unverified), your invitee(verified) etc) and are amongst us. But I warn thee, while steering your course, make your compass no try face Jamean, I got her back just like Three7ty9 got mine.

Tolutweety let that dimple appeal to you for this night alone. She is bethrothed, I protect what I like with brimstone and fire, don't get stoned or burnt.
grin
okzcorp:
Open Letter to Lero15.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maya2pretty(f): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2014
Lero15:
Dear Maya2pretty, kiss

Thanks in anticipation.

Good night.

grin grin grin grin grin grin u well, it doesn't take u out of the waiting list yet
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maya2pretty(f): 7:51am On Nov 13, 2014
cc150615:

woooooow, Maya u have only 2 choices accept Lero back, or accept him now if u never did before!
I have told him na, we r lovers in d hustle
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maya2pretty(f): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2014
tolutweety:

ENDORSED !!!

Alas, he looked elsewhere just for a day ....and you became jealous and want his head ! Haba...pity the gentleman na, he gat blood running in his veins. Do you want him to commit suicide lipsrsealed for you before you say YES !! What else do you want na ?

Odikwa Serious !! cool

Babe...
swts...

signed .
'Twty

@jamean : help dedicate a love song to them pls
r u kidding me? grin dis is a lovely write up

Lero is my nigga na
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maya2pretty(f): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2014
okzcorp:
Open Letter to Lero15.

wowwww, u guys r really taking dis no pix ish serious oh grin no worry, we dey here, na we dey here
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by destante(f): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Maya2pretty:
wowwww, u guys r really taking dis no pix ish serious oh grin no worry, we dey here, na we dey here
and it really shouldn't be any biggie o.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maya2pretty(f): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2014
destante:
and it really shouldn't be any biggie o.
u know men na, dey love to use their eyes more than their imagination
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2014
Lero15:
Dear Maya2pretty, kiss

Thanks in anticipation.

Good night.

nice write up, @maya pls accept him back.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Abeg ooo....Settle with her quickly, I no get Hand here oo
grin grin grin grin u invited me jor. u r my paddy now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2014
singlefade25:
grin grin grin grin u invited me jor. u r my paddy now.

Lol..ok na, hope u doing good?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Jamean:
She's here..

u r beautiful, my brother is single.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maya2pretty(f): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2014
singlefade25:
nice write up, @maya pls accept him back.
hahhahahahaha,

NOTE TO ALL MY SISTERS: U HAVE TO BE OBJECTIVE WHEN MAKING DECISIONS

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Maya2pretty(f): 8:20am On Nov 13, 2014
singlefade25:
u r beautiful, my brother is single.
hmmmmmmn, na wa cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cdamsel(f): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2014
okzcorp:
Open Letter to Lero15.

Chineke, so pishure don be criteria to comment for here? I never see your pishure angry
If na like that make I dey go Oooo cry cry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cdamsel(f): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2014
smallpeepee:
china? Una love no dey last. 2months its all over.
Is your peepee really small? lipsrsealed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by destante(f): 8:25am On Nov 13, 2014
Maya2pretty:
u know men na, dey love to use their eyes more than their imagination
Lol and what they don't know is, what is left to the imaginations is more appealing, it drives curiosity. Hehe.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Lol..ok na, hope u doing good?
i am fine boss and u?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2014
singlefade25:
i am fine boss and u?

Am ok madam

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.