Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423937 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KissQ(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeoti01:

see question?
please, should you are asked such at any interview,,, the answer is ever and always Barcelona..
#teamBarca the way...

Lol!! Ok ooo let's keep our fingers n toes crossed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2015
Amen to your prayers @XtraSmooth404

Welcome @controlx... Funny dude cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kookny(m): 2:37am On Jun 07, 2015
Good day house! Please, i want make an inquiry.

Is it out of place to wear "only plain trousers and shirt, tucked in" to a KPMG audit graduate aptitude test?

nb: it's the initial test, not AC or PI yet
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by drmaxayuba(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2015
Unilever Nigeria Plc is recruiting Oprators, new Slot Available.

A few new positions are now available for businesses interested in partnering with with Unilever, with specific focus on Lipton Project. They are recruiting Operators who will help drive their growth agenda and ensure that they reach more consumers in Lagos and Ibadan.
interested Candidates should meet some basic requirements.

For more information , please read this instructions carefully .......

To Apply,
1. Visit this post on unilever Facebook page click>>>> https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&theater

2. Like the post,

3. Request for full details on how to apply for this slot offered by Unilever on the comment box and we would send you a personal message with details on this opportunity. Lipton is a product produced by Unilever makers of ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, Vaseline etc..

NOTE: YOU MUST FIRST LIKE THE POST AFTER CLICKING THIS LINK BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOU FULL DETAILS OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY.
https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&comment_id=850116738371421&_rdr

➡ This information is brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria...

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by samik900(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2015
Hi lero,pls can u gimme ur no or add on whatspp,dere is wot I want to ask u.tanx
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jtenna: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2015
adeoti01:

ma'am...your perspective could be wrong...
that you only went through just 3pages,make me to even advise that you should check such attribute because every potential joblander here does absolute digging deep in every stratum of event which is a good skill for a good employee...if you get time to be more research-ful here, you'll will get to know that many had been blessed and getting cool monthly salary....

in a nut shell,I disagreed with your assumption, we are one family here, no lustful hidden agenda...
thanks ma'am
gracias

@ adeoti. Will it make sense if I read thru pages and pages of job ads dating back to one month back?

@ all those who replied me, I will pass on the word exchange cos no hard feelings but still this thread is supposed to be a job/vacancy chatroom opened to help job seekers benefit and interact on job related issues.

#shaking my head and leaving thread#

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2015
@ jtenna it is hun, but if all posts are made here then what's the essence of the section as a whole. If you have questions as regards an aptitude test / interview be rest assured that your questions would be answered here. But above all the job hunt related issues this is a family (FAM) and you are welcome to stay if you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Kookny:

Is it out of place to wear "only plain trousers and shirt, tucked in" to a KPMG audit graduate aptitude test?

no it's not,it's just an aptitude test but doesnt mean you should look unpresentable
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 1:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
samik900:
Hi lero,pls can u gimme ur no or add on whatspp,dere is wot I want to ask u.tanx

Please send a PM
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dasher90, why na embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2015
Dasher deactivated..... sadsad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
jtenna:

@ adeoti. Will it make sense if I read thru pages and pages of job ads dating back to one month back?

@ all those who replied me, I will pass on the word exchange cos no hard feelings but still this thread is supposed to be a job/vacancy chatroom opened to help job seekers benefit and interact on job related issues.

This thread has opened my eyes further to some things. Met wonderful people here, job testimonies abound. We treat questions with Love. If you have any question, feel free to ask. This thread also helps us to ease the job palava tension. Coolu temper.

If you still don't find a reason to follow the thread, you are free to unfollow. No hard feelings ma'am. Na chatroom we call am. Please read the first post. Hope you will stay around wink
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kookny:

Where are you doing the test? The dressing is okay but if you are doing it at their head office you might just add a tie to make it a bit more corporate.

But if you are doing it at chams or any of the other test centres, then if you like you can wear shirt and jeans sef. Basically anything respectable goes at those venues. Nobody will even look at ur dress.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Jux passing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
faith2ogesco:
Jux passing
with Keke marwa or okada?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lero15:
Amen to your prayers @XtraSmooth404

Welcome @controlx... Funny dude cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Lool. Na now you know here?
Oya Introduce yourself.
Name
Uni
Course
Marital status
Job status
Etc.

Name:ControlX of Nairaland cool
Uni:Universty of No-Nonsense,Nsukka cheesy
Course: Accountancy
Marital status: Mingle grin
Job status: Prospective GT, PwC. wink

Any other question? Hope say una go introduce una sef too. Na when urine join urine wey foam dey comot. undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kookny(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
Thanks

adeaks:

Where are you doing the test? The dressing is okay but if you are doing it at their head office you might just add a tie to make it a bit more corporate.

But if you are doing it at chams or any of the other test centres, then if you like you can wear shirt and jeans sef. Basically anything respectable goes at those venues. Nobody will even look at ur dress.

Venue- ETC Center JKK Building

JKK Building, 229, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.

LAGOS
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Virtue211: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Great Nairalanders i urgently need your help, is there anyone working in a reputable hmo in lagos? Need your assistance for job there, many thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
XtraSmooth404:

To the single crew like my humble self, Lero15, Coolbibz, Phetty, MacMaster01, ControlX, Ednut1, Faith2ogesco, et al, the right lady for us shall cross our path soon cheesy

One day Ill come home and kids will jump on me and say welcome Dad, and she looks at me with a big smile and say welcome my world. One day I'll come home and I'll not have to enter the kitchen but I'll still eat warm food at the dining table with someone i love. One day someone will refuse to eat until I eat. One day I will not have to sleep all alone in loneliness and when I stay awake at night I get someone to talk to. One day I would attend occasions in company of someone wearing the same cloths with me walking by my side. One day I would be addressed as Ndi-ogo, Oko-iyawo, or Daddy xx.. one day just one day. But until then, the hustle continues.

Cc xtrasmooth404, ednut1, therealadonye, lero15,
MarvellousGod wish us well. cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2015
Kookny:
Thanks

Venue- ETC Center JKK Building

JKK Building, 229, Ikorodu Road, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria.

LAGOS

Based on the address provided, you don't need to dress corporate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XtraSmooth404: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
ControlX:

One day Ill come home and kids will jump on me and say welcome Dad, and she looks at me with a big smile and say welcome my world. One day I'll come home and I'll not have to enter the kitchen but I'll still eat warm food at the dining table with someone i love. One day someone will refuse to eat until I eat. One day I will not have to sleep all alone in loneliness and when I stay awake at night I get someone to talk to. One day I would attend occasions in company of someone wearing the same cloths with me walking by my side. One day I would be addressed as Ndi-ogo, Oko-iyawo, or Daddy xx.. one day just one day. But until then, the hustle continues.

Cc xtrasmooth.404, ednut.1, thereal.adonye, lero.15,
Marvellous.God wish us well. cheesy
Amen amen amen amen amen! Lol
This one be like heaven sha, cos the kinda things I read in family section, hmmmm lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ighoomon: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hi all,

i am jennifer.
Been seeing things go down here,really want to join.
would someone please fill me in ?

PS : I need a job too.
copy me when any comes up. ABeg !

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Gonna be some sweet sounds
Coming down on the nightshift

.....Gonna be a long night
It's gonna be all right
On the nightshift
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
jtenna:

Hmmmm...alright ma'am

but you might not really need to walk out of the thread... anything befitting as job opening can pop up anytime....
gracias
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Una wicked ooo.. .

una no evn miss or ask after me....

Chai deris God oooooo

>>>>>> Runs outta thread
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Adeyemz4(m): 5:42am On Jun 08, 2015
demisig:
Una wicked ooo.. .

Chai deris God oooooo

>>>>>> Runs outta thread
i ask after u naa, but them say u travil out of the country naa. welcome where d biscuit and gala wey u buy come? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2015
demisig:
Una wicked ooo.. .

Chai deris God oooooo

>>>>>> Runs outta thread

Stop feeling guilty already tongue

I did ask. Check my last quote on you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2015
Lero15:

with Keke marwa or okada?
ma future jeep grin (dreaming things...e must come to pass sha,)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Jamean:
Gonna be some sweet sounds
Coming down on the nightshift

.....Gonna be a long night
It's gonna be all right
On the nightshift
I don't understand o..marvelous God come n see o shocked
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 7:40am On Jun 08, 2015
Been thinking of starting a story like peeps in sexuality section do but for did section...need ginger tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.