Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2438124 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 11:29am On Jun 18, 2015
cc jamean
MarvellousGod:
hmmmm? I will take that as Amen cheesy grin

Wouldn't be bad cos you're a nice gal and I believe same for your bro.. Jamean, I endorse this cheesy cheesy

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2015
where is my son? Adeoti01 grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2015
why the looool? my brother is a good guy........ask jamean.
TheRealAdonye:
Looool!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
MarvellousGod:
@ adeaks, I read your diary and couldn't stop laughing grin.. Don't worry, the dates ain't clashing again.. smiley

I have read alot of times where you get to the court and it doesn't sit.. is it that you don't get notified about the changes?

Amen o.....otherwise na grandma reburial sure pass. cheesy

From my experience it is only the court of appeal and probably the supreme court that call lawyers ahead to inform them that the court won't be sitting. This is because they are appellate courts covering multiple states. The court of appeal in Ibadan covers cases from Oyo, Osun and Ogun state so they can't afford to allow lawyers travel down only for the court not to sit.

But for the courts in jurisdiction, no one cares. It is when u get to court that you will know. Sometimes, as happened last week, the judge would have even communicated that he would be sitting only for him to change his mind at the very last minute..... n there is nothing u can do. Sadly, we are already used to it. cry

@Jamean, that crush of yours shall become yours cheesy cheesy smiley

Morning everyone smiley

This is a very serious prayer. Lol. I say amen for you o, jamean.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
adeaks:

From my experience it is only the court of appeal and probably the supreme court that call lawyers ahead to inform them that the court won't be sitting. This is because they are appellate courts covering multiple states. The court of appeal in Ibadan covers cases from Oyo, Osun and Ogun state so they can't afford to allow lawyers travel down only for the court not to sit.

But for the courts in jurisdiction, no one cares. It is when u get to court that you will know. Sometimes, as happened last week, the judge would have even communicated that he would be sitting only for him to change his mind at the very last minute..... n there is nothing u can do. Sadly, we are already used to it. cry

AMEN
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
okzcorp:
Hello good people of this chat room, I implore you all to forgive my silence, am adjusting to a recent development in my way of life.

So on this day, I was born to a wonderful family and destined to meet wonderful peeps in here. All of these weren't by fluke but by design by the Creator Himself. Am grateful to Him and am grateful to y'all for your companionship.

If you are interested in my petty cake, lemme know.

Peace be with y'all.

Happy bday. God bless your new age. May your innermost desire come to fruition speedily, amen.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
happy birthday okzcorp...live long and prosper
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
adeaks:

Ohh, I see.. it's well..

Happy birthday Okzcorp... God bless you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
singlefade25:
where is my son? Adeoti01 grin grin

Hmmmm....
indisposed..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
okzcorp like my mum does say,make a wish... bon anniversaire
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
cc150615:

Hmmm, Thanks dear..
Nd many Thanks to everyone that spared some minutes to say happy birthday, i appreciate you all nd I'm grateful
cc sifo Eldeevee and faith2ogesco

make i go download the song sharply... did i remember to say you're the next nairalander i wanna meet, make i go see all these 7ft something I've been hearing by myself....

so Franka ,tis you behind this coded moniker, Teka must hear this
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CoCoLav(f): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Happy birthday Okzcorp!
Enjoy your day
Many many blessings
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
adeoti01:
okzcorp
like my mum does say,make a wish...
bon anniversaire

I want to be an NLNG staff.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thanks guys, you all are wonderful people.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Who's the _______ of them all?

Okzcorp, Happy Birthday Bro.
Blessings on Blessings.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
Happy birthday Okzcorp
Cheers!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
okzcorp:

Maybe u can have ur own version of LNG.... "Why try to be a king when you can be a god" Enzo Ferrari
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abrahamjulius(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
hello do you want to learn how to train FISH and be a fish farmer the send me mail at abrahamjulius2000@gmail.com or call 2348063178103

get commission if you bring a buyer to buy our FINGERLING AND BROOKSTOCK FISH
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
happy birthday Mr Cute okzcorp.....wish you the very best cool

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
eyah......so sorry dear, get well soon. kiss
adeoti01:

Hmmmm....
indisposed..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
you stole my line...... happy birthday okzcorp, bigger you in Jesus name
adeoti01:
okzcorp
like my mum does say,make a wish...
bon anniversaire
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
okzcorp:
Hello good people of this chat room, I implore you all to forgive my silence, am adjusting to a recent development in my way of life.

So on this day, I was born to a wonderful family and destined to meet wonderful peeps in here. All of these weren't by fluke but a design by the Creator Himself. Am grateful to Him and am grateful to y'all for your companionship.

Peace be with y'all.
Happy birthday bro....
Bigger you i pray
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
adeoti01:

so Franka ,tis you behind this coded moniker, Teka must hear this
Loools
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
happy birthday okzcorp ****, I'm interested in the cake oooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by okzcorp: 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Maybe u can have ur own version of LNG.... "Why try to be a king when you can be a god" Enzo Ferrari

Thanks bro but I Can't run an LNG effectively without the requisite knowledge of the industry.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
okzcorp:

Thanks bro but I Can't run an LNG effectively without the requisite knowledge of the industry.
Lol never say never bro....HBD
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
okzcorp:

and I decree and declared it is so in Jesus name... I bind it by Matt 7:7
we are going there together....

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by knowledge12: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
A help from anyone to secure a good job for me with negotiable how many month salaries to be offered pls
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
okzcorp:

So on this day, I was born to a wonderful family and destined to meet wonderful peeps in here. All of these weren't by fluke but a design by the Creator Himself. Am grateful to Him and am grateful to y'all for your companionship.

Peace be with y'all.

Happy Birthday, okzcorp cute smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
abrahamjulius:
hello do you want to learn how to train FISH and be a fish farmer

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)