Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423279 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
Princess042:

Chemical Engineering........

Thanks Davide470

Hi dear, i happen to be a chemical engineer too, except that I'm not pursuing an accounting career, welcome on board feel at home nd mingle on, You can be sure you're safe with Lero15 around. see you around.

House, how ya been, been a while

So i started a new page hmmmmm it's gonna be an awesome week.

Btw who has seen vevean1, i dedicate this new page to you, in memory of the times we used to drag who will open the new page...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by iyisco2001(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2015
cc150615:

Hi dear, i happen to be a chemical engineer too, except that I'm not pursuing an accounting career
Hi, Pls, kindly explain precisely how you are doing that.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Jamean:
*waka pass; going to have a bath*
Top of the morning to the wonderful people on here smiley
the rest of d day to yourself
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2015
iamMcVince:
My people in and around Ondo/ekiti states, this an sos from me to you all, I am in dire need of a Job, Please anybody with information of any job in that environment should kindly let me know.
My tel: 07063785570
make i give Gov fayose phone no.....Ekiti dry thats why i left for p.h
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AweEngineer(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
emeekaa:
Please guys am really in need of shl questions and answers. Would be very greatful if I could receive it in my box: emyanyanwu@yahoo.com

achmed1:
Further to the above I have made a compilation of materials that can be helpful for preparation which can be accessed at the following site:
www.dropbox.com using the following details:

user: raonanuga

Pass: nairaland

On access you would see 15 video tutorials on Shl numerical tests, they give useful insights on short-cut methods of solving questions to save precious time.

Also an archive of relevant pdf materials, which requires winrar software to unpack.

I highly recommend www.graduatemonkey.com for people who want access to premium TEST Preparation with mock tests similar to the real test i used it myself.

I wish u all success.

achmed1.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42ljhn5vfedg7u2/AAAjRJRwjSt1YixewTx2Rkkda?dl=0

try this.
Regards.
Good luck.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AweEngineer(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
emeekaa:
Please guys am really in need of shl questions and answers. Would be very greatful if I could receive it in my box: emyanyanwu@yahoo.com

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42ljhn5vfedg7u2/AAAjRJRwjSt1YixewTx2Rkkda?dl=0
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2015
cc150615:

Hi dear, i happen to be a chemical engineer too, except that I'm not pursuing an accounting career, welcome on board feel at home nd mingle on, You can be sure you're safe with Lero15 around see you around.

Btw who has seen vevean1, i dedicate this new page to you, in memory of the times we used to drag who will open the new page...
cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
cc150615:

Btw who has seen vevean1, i dedicate this new page to you, in memory of the times we used to drag who will open the new page..
Uhhh bae howdy!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2015
obyno10ten:
Ferdybaba whats up?

Hey ya. Hope u good?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2015
Lero15:

I'm doing fine. We bless God. You?

Am sleek cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sam121(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, I'm in dare need of a teaching Job, part time or full time, either ways will be so much appreciated. Thank you so much my good people.
Proudnigerian2@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moses26(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
urgent vacancy at Great Nigeria Insurance plc, oke-ado opp. Mandilas Motors Ibadan. first come first served. call: 08036876199 or send your cv to mosegzee@gmail.com or submit to the above address on or before 20th of july 2015.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obyno10ten: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Hey ya. Hope u good?
Yeah mehn! I want sth I think should be within d coverage of ur satellite. Are u on BBM? May we chat . ***encrpt my pin while quoting**
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
obyno10ten:

Yeah mehn! I want sth I think should be within d coverage of ur satellite. ***encrpt my pin while quoting**

Ok...I don't do BBM....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by obyno10ten: 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Ok...I don't do BBM....You can check my siggy for my watsapp number
Thanks! Modify ur post.....my pin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Princess042:

I'm princess042, an engineering graduate, currently pursuing an accounting career.......

I'm from the east, schooled in the east but live in the west.........

I view this section most times but I'm not so good at commenting. I must confess that I really like this family (job section chat room ).....

Kudos to you guys.........
wch school?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by festiflore(f): 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
JOB! JOB!! JOB!!! Are you a waec holder? Or awaiting result? Do you Live around Ikeja Lagos? And good in. Marketing/sales? Then this is your opportunity to make money. FESTIFLORE YUMMYS are in Urgent need of sales reps / Event Ushers for her confectioneries and Event Management, interested persons should call 08140753505. Or come straight to our office at No 25 FADUNSIN AVENUE Oke ira Ogba IKEJA LAGOS, pls rebroadcast to someone who may need it
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Am sleek cool

Sleek man. Enjoy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MacMaster01(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Since Buhari came in, asides d big4 only Airtel and Harps have conducted recruitments, PMB is making NL Job section boring sha.

BABAGOSLOW embarassed

My opinion oh

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
MacMaster01:
Since Buhari came in, asides d big4 only Airtel and Harps have conducted recruitments, PMB is making NL Job section boring sha.

BABAGOSLOW embarassed

My opinion oh

Infact this year has been dry, there have been very few job openings this year compared to last year.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MeggaMaga(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Odikwa dry my brother! All the usual graduate trainee adverts that characterizes the first half of the year aren't just coming forth. Diaris God ooo
elnino2015:

Infact this year has been dry, there have been very few job openings this year compared to last year.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 2:29am On Jul 14, 2015
veevean1:
Uhhh bae howdy!
Yeah I'm sleek #make i copy a certain somborri.... longest time o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Todams223: 4:03am On Jul 14, 2015
I am a graduate of Industrial and Labour Relations from one of Nigerian University. Please contact me on 07063361683 if there is any Job Opening/Vacancy in these area of discipline: HR Officer, Administrative Officer, Graduate training or any other related area.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2015
MacMaster01:

BABAGOSLOW embarassed

My opinion oh

Most GT vacancies open around September till the next year. EY was even quicker this year. They usually start August.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Lero15:

Most GT vacancies open around September till the next year. EY was even quicker this year. They usually start August.
No, their 2014 recruitment tests et al started in June too...

Really, job section has been boring. . Companies are trying to adjust to the current economic crisis.. The last thing on their mind now is additional work force when they're struggling to pay the existing ones. .. It's well..

How u dey?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AweEngineer(m): 10:12am On Jul 14, 2015
I got a call and email invite(interview) from SD Human Resource for the position of an

Admin Intern.

venue:SD Human Resources Limited, Block 4 Plot 2B, Fatai Arobieke, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Ple do anybody also get the invite and what should i expect for the interview.

Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ademule89: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hello friends. Trust we all are doing great. A fast growing indigenous company based in Lagos is in urgent need of Sales Executives.

Requirement:
The successful candidate should have the following experience/skills:

Relevant and recognised tertiary Sales and or Marketing qualification would be advantageous
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Must have good negotiation and interpersonal skills
Must be self-motivated
Must be able to function independently and under pressure
Basic competence in the use of MS Office suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
Must be reliable and display integrity in all actions

Interested applicants should send their CVs to careers@careersolutionsafrica.com on or before Wednesday 15th July, 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.