Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2428577 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2015
davide470:
Naanxie, How are you today? Have you seen Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation? I saw it today wink

Hello there!

No, I haven't. I read the review online when it came out,great movie huh?

Have you seen the new terminator movie and Ant man? What's ur verdict?

Great day everyone!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 11:06am On Aug 10, 2015
naanxie:

Hello there!

Great day everyone!

fast and furious 7 still da best for me with the kingsman.(Samuel l Jacksons accent was unbelievable). Not like mirror boy where Genevieve can't even learn Gambian accent. Mtcheew
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ademule89: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Good day friends,

Few days from now we would be holding a mini career fair in honour of our late Managing Partner, 'Kunle Olaifa.

Several organizations would be represented at the Career Fair and a lot of job seekers would be smiling home with interview slots. Participating organizations include: Jobberman AIKI Nigeria ACCION MfB, LEAP Africa, eHealth Systems, Samsung Electronics West Africa, AIESEC Nigeria and other leading organizations would be at the fair.

Only 50 outstanding job seekers would be admitted to the fair. Registration link would be made public shortly but in the mean time, if you are a job seeker with ND, HND or BSc and you want to be a part of the fair, send your details to careers@careersolutionsafrica.com.

Details should include Name, Age, Sex, Preferred Job and CV. Note that the fair is only for those staying in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
naanxie:

Hello there!

Great day everyone!

Yeah, Great Movie. Definitely a must-see.

Terminator Genisys - Seen. Too long for me though, and the story line is a bit different from the norm, but it's still a cool movie with the usual theatrics.

Ant Man - Not yet
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nigel1: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dear Nlander,

Did you miss last week's opportunity to win the $100 prize?

Don't miss out this week!

New quiz questions loading...

Visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com now.

TWITTER: FEDPForum
FACEBOOK: FEDP Forum

Regards,

Nigel K.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nigeriatraining: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Seeking Rise in Pay and position in your CAREER? Then you need to do one or two of the following professional courses:
1. Hadoop Essentials Course
4 Day Hadoop Essentials Course September 21st - 24th, 2015.
This 4 day intensive fast paced course will deliver a technical
overview of the Hadoop landscape. No prior knowledge of
databases is assumed. However...

2. NEBOSH International General Certificate [Training & Certification Exam in Warri, PH] Aug. 17th - 28th, 2015.
This course is an internationally recognized qualification in the
management of Health and Safety at work. This is the right
course for you if ...

3. Five day HSE Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 training with International Certification.
Hands on training inclusive of Practical,
Training manuals would be in soft copies.
Certificate to be issued by World Safety Organization.
Certificate comes with logo and Seal of World Safety...

4. NEBOSH IGC In Safety & Health (UK) Lagos 10th - 29th of August, 2015.
If you are thinking of a good way to get prepared for a
rewarding career in construction, oil and gas, maritime and
general industries both locally and internationally, then
acquiring a certificate from one of the foremost recognized...

Please visit http:///ofoloar to know more about other courses
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
ayokanmi3:
Hello house....
A recipient of NYSC state honors award Edo state for the personal community projects I executed during my service year.

Hmmmm...What batch? Domor!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
naanxie:

Hello there!

Great day everyone!

Hello, hope your day is going as planned...
Have you seen Igodo, Izaga, KKK, Sakobi the Snakegirl, & Vuga? Koto Aye was the best for me grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
wroskian:

Hello, hope your day is going as planned...
Have you seen Igodo, Izaga, KKK, Sakobi the Snakegirl, & Vuga? Koto Aye was the best for me grin

grin grin Chai! Memories. I watch home videos tire then ehn, there was none I didn't see. In secondary school then, I had two classmates, our mission was to out do each other with home videos.

Every week, we had a list of movies seen over d weekend! Nobody go wan slack! smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
davide470:
Yeah, Great Movie. Definitely a must-see.

Terminator Genisys - Seen. Too long for me though, and the story line is a bit different from the norm, but it's still a cool movie with the usual theatrics.

Ant Man - Not yet

Will make out time for that this week. I'm skeptical about Ant man, I mean the title is ridiculous but my friends say it's good.

Is Terminator as long as Wolf of wall street??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
faith2ogesco:
fast and furious 7 still da best for me with the kingsman.(Samuel l Jacksons accent was unbelievable). Not like mirror boy where Genevieve can't even learn Gambian accent. Mtcheew

Kingsman is just epic, I loved it. The props too were impressive. Fast and furious was really good, I liked the part where they transferred the computer geek from one car to the other.

Mirror boy was an epic fail na, DOA. I wasn't sure if Osita was singing or talking plus he kept looking at the camera. Till date, I still do not get what happened at the end.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
faith2ogesco:

Kingsman is just epic, I loved it. The props too were impressive. Fast and furious was really good, I liked the part where they transferred the computer geek from one car to the other.

Mirror boy was an epic fail na, DOA. I wasn't sure if Osita was singing or talking plus he kept looking at the camera. Till date, I still do not get what happened at the end.

How's your day been?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
naanxie:

Will make out time for that this week. I'm skeptical about Ant man, I mean the title is ridiculous but my friends say it's good.

Is Terminator as long as Wolf of wall street??
If you are Sci-Fi persona like me, then you won't be bothered by the name: AntMan.

Also, for Wolf of Wall Street, Errm, i didn't even check the duration.. cheesy The movie was very captivating to check time. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
davide470:
If you are Sci-Fi persona like me, then you won't be bothered by the name: AntMan.

Also, for Wolf of Wall Street, Errm, i didn't even check the duration.. cheesy The movie was very captivating to check time. grin

That movie was over 2hours, I watched it in the middle of the night. I kept checking the time cos I knew I had to wake early that morning. Was worth it though.

I think I'll do Mission Impossible over AntMan still tongue

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
naanxie:

That movie was over 2hours, I watched it in the middle of the night. I kept checking the time cos I knew I had to wake early that morning. Was worth it though.

I think I'll do Mission Impossible over AntMan still tongue
I ll do d two jor....comic freak...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by spawne: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
davide470:
Ferdybaba, Am waiting for you na, as Boss-Man.

Mambani, sent you a mail from my official email add. Abeg Check grin.. Wonder which country them don carry you go now as your BBM ain't up.

Spawne, you and your washie. Buzzed you.

Naanxie, How are you today? Have you seen Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation? I saw it today wink

UGLYS, welcome back.
Hian! Oga mi, me wash you...Lai Lai *grovels at your feet*. I no see any missed call o.

Abeg call me na? Ehen...Cardinal stone, knowthem? Me wan join you for investment banking o.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
spawne:

Hian! Oga mi, me wash you...Lai Lai *grovels at your feet*. I no see any missed call o.
Abeg call me na? Ehen...Cardinal stone, knowthem? Me wan join my oga for investment banking o.

@spawne : Don't go 'cardinal' abeg, except you have a long term plan for them. #personal opinion
Think of other IBanks o, davide should know better though.
How every na ? Me sef dey expect your call o wink tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello guys. cool Been a while.

Beau49 Shey you af finally popped the champagne ni?

Lero15, Jamean, singlefade25, adeoti01 et al howdy?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
faith2ogesco:
I ll do d two jor....comic freak...

cheesy cheesy I'll watch then.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by spawne: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
tolutweety:

@spawne : Don't go 'cardinal' abeg, except you have a long term plan for them. #personal opinion
Think of other IBanks o, davide should know better though.
How every na ? Me sef dey expect your call o wink tongue
Thismustbe a great day! Bros you just bone your guy like that abi. I'll take your advice on the "cardinal move". I still dey wait make my "topmost oga" link me up o.

I trust you have been good. Still in the country?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
spawne:

Abeg call me na? Ehen...Cardinal stone, knowthem? Me wan join you for investment banking o.
Lool. You ehn.

As Tolu said, The Cardinal way is Ok, but might not be that productive. Why not switch to Deal Advisory for your end if you wanna go the iB way. You wan run from ICAN abi wink

Would call again at 8:30.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
adeaks:

L.ero15, Ja.mean, si.nglefade25, ad.eoti01 et al howdy?

The champagne is still cooling,just hold on to your glass till it finally pops. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hello Adeaks

How are you and how's the new gig going?

Warm regards
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UGLYS: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Lol...now am confused. It was Tolutweety and Veevean1 that were in charge of match making

The duo are not available to help me now, so you take the baton sir.

Thanks davide470, I am thrilled to be back and mingle as usual.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Krix25: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Good evening all,
I just received a job interview M.I.L. Nig, does anyone knows anything about this company?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
UGLYS:

The duo are not available to help me now, so you take the baton sir.

Thanks davide470, I am thrilled to be back and mingle as usual.

Lol.....I am so the wrong person for this role. I haven't been able to fix mine sef...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Lol.....I am so the wrong person for this role. I haven't been able to fix mine sef...
Lol don't know whether to laugh or cry cheesy cry shocked
It is well bro
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ayokanmi3(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
wroskian:
Hmmmm...What batch? Domor!!!

2014 Batch B

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Adeaks, how are you bro.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2015
adeaks:

I'm fine here...guess tis your induction that took you away from us since...how's the Tower?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by spawne: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2015
davide470:
Lool. You ehn.

As Tolu said, The Cardinal way is Ok, but might not be that productive. Why not switch to Deal Advisory for your end if you wanna go the iB way. You wan run from ICAN abi wink

Would call again at 8:30.
ICAN ke? Na CFA sef o. I no get that kain power. But wait o, how you take know say we don change the name to "grin A"? You be bros.

Have a remarkable day pal.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Hello dear, i am fine.
adeaks:

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.