Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2445017 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by step16(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Please who no of this address. The premiership suite no. 7b Akin Oshinyemi off Allen Avenue, street before first bank on Allen Ikeja. They claim to be hr outsourcing company. Got an interview tomorrow. Asap
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
CoCoLav:

That side cry I want fufu and ogbono cry DHL to me na
ok, your address.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
KissQ:
Hello everybody................... av missed u guys so so much! How av y'all been and wat did I miss grin

Cc
Davide470
Jamean
Smallpeepee
Tolutweety
Adeoti
Ferdybaba
Beau49
Ghostlady
Lero15
Cdamsel
Prinzofparis
Singlefade25
Friedplantain
et all
Babe, how you dey now? Congrats o.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CoCoLav(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
singlefade25:
ok, your address.

angry sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Favolly(f): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
I was enjoying stalking that Teaching job page na angry Why Oga mod close am??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Prinzofparis: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hollabesea:
many thanks smiley...good morning, trust u slept well smiley
Yes I did.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by checkmateman: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
e be like say everybody for dis thread don see job, help we too look for one so that we can chop fufu too ooooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by checkmateman: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Favolly:
I was enjoying stalking that Teaching job page na angry
Why Oga mod close am??

not only you

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Prinzofparis:

Yes I did.
kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
CoCoLav:

Here am I
Send me grin

Lol. Ok, go to Borno state, a village called Sambisa and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ cheesy undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmm... First was Dasher90 (though she came back) SocialRecluse, then Ferdybaba.., now Ghostlady!!!! angry angry

All of them had one thing in common... They were all diarylanders. Maybe this is why I never liked to start up a diary on nairaland. Though I enjoy reading others'. The funny thing is that our diaries we keep at home are soo private.

This is it. If you know you want to leave us now, please do. angry
I'm not happy. Ok, bye!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lero15:
Hmmm... First was Dasher90 (though she came back) SocialRecluse, then Ferdybaba.., now Ghostlady!!!! angry angry

All of them had one thing in common... They were all diarylanders. Maybe this is why I never liked to start up a diary on nairaland. Though I enjoy ready others'. The funny thing is that our diaries we keep at home are soo private.

Scrypt also deactivated

About keeping a diary, I counted the cost before I started and Yes, my diary has a direction embedded in it'sfirst post and title.

Not until I get to that expected end. It remains. It may be this year, next or I the near future. As God pleases.

That stated. Thanks for yesterday. Twas a pleasant time. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jamean:

Scrypt also deactivated

About keeping a diary, I counted the cost before I started and Yes, my diary has a direction embedded in it'sfirst post and title.

Not until I get to that expected end. It remains. It may be this year, next or I the near future. As God pleases.

That stated. Thanks for yesterday. Twas a pleasant time. smiley
Oh... Scrypt too.... Ok.

But madam, I'm still in vexing mood na. Why u com dey thank me now angry

Uwc though
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by blesseenE: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pals o, join me as I congratulate ElDeeVee on his newest job offer. No more dragnet and workforce for you..lol. AND Welcome to the big4 davide470, Lero15, ednut1 over to you

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lero15:

All of them had one thing in common... They were all diarylanders. Maybe this is why I never liked to start up a diary on nairaland. Though I enjoy ready others'. The funny thing is that our diaries we keep at home are soo private.

Secret behind deactivation-she had to get rid of that particular moniker else she wouldn't have revealed her identity in the new moniker

In other news, congrats Eldeevee
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
eipreel:

Secret behind deactivation-she had to get rid of that particular moniker else she wouldn't have revealed her identity in the new moniker

tanks eipreel
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 12:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats ElDeeVee....

Lero15 don't worry smileysmiley I am not going anywhere,no matter whatgringrin .....nothing can make me leave you all by yourself here. But how far na,I still dey wait for interview for my application o,una own won come pass shell own.

But if we are to say its because of their diaries,what about those who have had their diaries for years now and are yet to de-activate.

I think there must be a reason aside that....I know one did so because in his words ' he got bored with NL' and had been planning to do so for a long time before he actually did.....

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 2:13am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations Eldeevee

It is your turn to shine, nothing will dim your shine.

Have a rewarding career ahead.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by CoCoLav(f): 3:17am On Sep 08, 2015
Jamean:

Lol. Ok, go to Borno state, a village called Sambisa and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ cheesy undecided

I would gladly go, I love preaching the good news but i need an assistant.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Jamean:
Congratulations Eldeevee

It is your turn to shine, nothing will dim your shine.

Have a rewarding career ahead.
Thanks dear Mej. I pray it'll always get better for us.

@ beautiful beau49, thanks for the wish. I see you've gone far in that carrington parole so I say congrats to you. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kceechy(m): 6:22am On Sep 08, 2015
hello house, pls who have attended mutual benefit life assurance limited job aptitude test? should please share his/her exprerience. thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Adeoti01 sup bro? Been ages smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2015
blesseenE:
Pals o, join me as I congratulate ElDeeVee on his newest job offer. No more dragnet and workforce for you..lol. AND Welcome to the big4 davide470, Lero15, ednut1 over to you

Hehe. How are you, blesseenE?

Congrats, ElDeeVee smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:08am On Sep 08, 2015
eipreel:

U try. At least you came back.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2015
beau49:
Congrats ElDeeVee....

Lero15 don't worry smileysmiley I am not going anywhere,no matter whatgringrin .....nothing can make me leave you all by yourself here. But how far na,I still dey wait for interview for my application o,una own won come pass shell own.

Wow. Good news cheesy
Thanks, sweetie kiss kiss
Infact, your interview is now certain. Coming up in a jeefy.
Shell? Na grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2015
congratz ElDeeVee

GoodMorning everyone kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Good morning everyone, trust your night was good.

Pls I really need any info on Russell Smith's recruitment process, pay package, working hours and the likes. It's reaaaallllyyy urgent pls. Thank you!

Blessed day everyone smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by blesseenE: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2015
Lero15:

Hehe. How are you, blesseenE?
Congrats, ElDeeVee smiley
Am cool sha... Xup?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by saniboy(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2015
Hello guys
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by saniboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2015
But if God assure u dat if u stop drinking,smoking, stay without sex and do his work 4 1yr and after dat he will give u a job or ur choice anywhere...can u do it?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Congratulations ElDeeVee ... wish you a successful career smiley smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Thanks dear Mej. I pray it'll always get better for us.

@ beautiful beau49, thanks for the wish. I see you've gone far in that carrington parole so I say congrats to you. Enjoy

You are welcome....yeah I have thank you too smileysmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.