Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2442567 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2015
amicable09:

Thanks a lot, I'm learning the art of writing grin.
Hope you are good? Don't be on the low too much ejo so we won't be missing you too much.

Lol! You flatter me. I've never really been active on the thread, though very familiar with the monickers here. I'm good anyway, thank you for asking. I'm sure you're doing great.

Do have a lovely day smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XtraSmooth404: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2015
stolid:

Baba I just dey oh. How your end? Me I dey feel your parole no be small. I go mail you one of these days sha
hehe.. this guy. Nothing do U boss.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by XtraSmooth404: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2015
eipreel:

Hello smiley got busy with a lot lately. I'm very well and thank you for checking kiss
Dashing bae wink
Kedu?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 11:33am On Nov 20, 2015
cc150615:
And in my mind I'm like whatever happened to my 5 years toiling to study engineering and get a good grade..
cc150615:

ppl usually say a woman's career span is very short,why make it shorter by rushing into marriage

I wonder!! angry angry angry

amicable09:
There is no need for the rush, we will get married but let's maximize singlehood first of all.
cheesy

cutetonye009:
. . :- Who told you life after marriage is meaningless?
Marriage can be the sweetest and the most meaningful phase of one's life my dear.

I agree with you...From the foregoings of those already married, yes marriage is a very sweet union - with the right person. It's even divine.
But that doesn't mean one should rush into the union. Every one has dreams nd goals regardless of their sex. At marriage, the man and woman must have to merge their individual dreams as one in order to succeed. So each one of them should give him/herself the opportunity to explore those dreams first as an individual, cos when there is a merger there would have to be compromises and each party would have to sacrifice some of their dreams. The problem however, is that many ladies forget to even build goals or dreams. They simply join the bandwagon on the man's dreams. And that's exactly what I think the post from amicable09 was talking against.

cc150615:

Reasonable women have plans...

And this simple sentence provides the perfect finish!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Thobzy: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Access Bank.

Please note that you have been scheduled to write an aptitude test on Monday November 23rd, 2015

Time: 12:30pm

Venue: Access Bank PLC – Training School

5 Hughes Avenue, Off Borno Way, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

You are required to come along with a copy of your CV and Credentials - First Degree Certificate (Original and photocopy), WAEC Certificate (Original and Photocopy), Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy), NYSC Certificate (Original and Photocopy) and writing materials.

Kindly respond to this email to confirm your attendance.

Contact person: Sunkanmi

Regards

Please friends i got the above mail in my inbox some minutes ago and i always got text message in my phone also please i don't know how true this is because i am tired of wasting money for fake recruiters,Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Thobzy:
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Access Bank.

Please note that you have been scheduled to write an aptitude test on Monday November 23rd, 2015

Time: 12:30pm

Venue: Access Bank PLC – Training School

5 Hughes Avenue, Off Borno Way, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

You are required to come along with a copy of your CV and Credentials - First Degree Certificate (Original and photocopy), WAEC Certificate (Original and Photocopy), Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy), NYSC Certificate (Original and Photocopy) and writing materials.

Kindly respond to this email to confirm your attendance.

Contact person: Sunkanmi

Regards

Please friends i got the above mail in my inbox some minutes ago and i always got text message in my phone also please i don't know how true this is because i am tired of wasting money for fake recruiters,Thanks
think It's real Dear... all the best...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jazmiynne:

I wonder!! angry angry angry

cheesy

I agree with you...From the foregoings of those already married, yes marriage is a very sweet union - with the right person. It's even divine.
But that doesn't mean one should rush into the union. Every one has dreams nd goals regardless of their sex. At marriage, the man and woman must have to merge their individual dreams as one in order to succeed. So each one of them should give him/herself the opportunity to explore those dreams first as an individual, cos when there is a merger there would have to be compromises and each party would have to sacrifice some of their dreams. The problem however, is that many ladies forget to even build goals or dreams. They simply join the bandwagon on the man's dreams. And that's exactly what I think the post from amicable09 was talking against.

And this simple sentence provides the perfect finish!
grin
Don't I just love you? cheesy I do honey, I do smiley... lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
amicable09:

grin
Don't I just love you? cheesy I do honey, I do smiley... lol

cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jazmiynne:

cheesy cheesy wink wink
lol... Please tell me you are female o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 5:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
ilori1930:

Hey, that's my guy you 're talking about
Watch your tongue or I rip it off angry angry

If I catch you ehn..!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
amicable09:

lol... Please tell me you are female o cheesy

Lol hahahahahahahahaa.....What do you think? wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
amicable09:
Hi Amicable. smiley
How was your day?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
davide470:
Hi Amicable. smiley

How was your day?
Hello Dave, my day went well only that this BVN linking is pissing me off but overall rating should be good cheesy
How about yours? back from work?

And Oh! David you do two jobs? wink grin
Share the cake abeg
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Hahahahaha... Just came out of your chamber and I more than think, I know you are my 'SHE' grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tpmaishah(f): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Pls. Are u Toke? Cos I know one jasmine wu us a ladokiteauthor=Jazmiynne post=40231849]

Lol hahahahahahahahaa.....What do you think? wink[/quote]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
amicable09:

Hello Dave, my day went well only that this BVN linking is pissing me off but overall rating should be good cheesy
How about yours? back from work?

And Oh! David you do two jobs? wink grin
Share the cake abeg
Why does it feel like I know you? cheesy

2 ke?? Where did you get that incorrect info from? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
davide470:
Why does it feel like I know you? cheesy

2 ke?? Where did you get that incorrect info from? grin
Hahahahahaha... Know me? , Ah!
The info isn't incorrect, I have done some underground research cheesy and made some findings wink

But seriously do you really think you know me? From where? angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
amicable09:

Hahahahahaha... Know me? , Ah!
The info isn't incorrect, I have done some underground research cheesy and made some findings wink

But seriously do you really think you know me? From where? angry
Lol. Not sure I do though, but you never can tell.

How's Le Boo? When is he proposing? smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
davide470:
Lol. Not sure I do though, but you never can tell.

How's Le Boo? When is he proposing? smiley
He said I should go ahead with whatever makes me happy currently, he doesn't want to pop the question now grin
In fact, this Paris attacks will really cause things to be slow sef tongue, I dream of saying Yes! there and only there cry
And no one knows how long it will take before peace will be restored cry

Davide470 how are the children? cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
amicable09:

He said I should go ahead with whatever makes me happy currently, he doesn't want to pop the question now grin
In fact, this Paris attacks will really cause things to be slow sef tongue, I dream of saying Yes! there and only there cry
And no one knows how long it will take before peace will be restored cry

Davide470 how are the children? cheesy
Heard of Maldives Island or The Gambia? A colleague who got married earlier in the year did her honeymoon at The Gambia. The pictures I saw were heavenly!

I have no kids I am aware of, as at this day. cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
davide470:
Heard of Maldives Island or The Gambia? A colleague who got married earlier in the year did her honeymoon at The Gambia. The pictures I saw were heavenly!

I have no kids I am aware of, as at this day. cheesy
hahahahahaha... you are funny David, what do you mean by kids that you are aware of?
Ok, their mum is aware of them wink

You really mean The Gambia has lovely sites apart from zoos and mountains?
Mmmmh... I should start looking for a new Paris, I think undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sovicangel(f): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
sovicangel:
Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!! Pls i need help oo. Who knows SINOPE?? Got a message from them..... U've bin selected 4 an entry level test/interview holding 23rd Nov by 10a.m @ Sinope, 2nd floor, Right wing, Block B, Plot 3, opp N.U.T, Oluyole Extension, Ibadan. Pls who has any info abt dem. Googled it but saw a different address there. Or is Oluyole Extension in orita-challenge? #confused#
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
amicable09:

hahahahahaha... you are funny David, what do you mean by kids that you are aware of?
Ok, their mum is aware of them wink

You really mean The Gambia has lovely sites apart from zoos and mountains?
Mmmmh... I should start looking for a new Paris, I think undecided
Lol. Yeah you should.

Where do you stay in Lagos? or is it another Satellite house (branch)?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
sovicangel:
All those Oluyole Ext. are GNLD affiliate branch offices

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=sovicangel post=40234972][/quote]
Sorry Sovic but I don't know the coy... I see you really need positive responses embarassed but first of all, did you send an application to them? If you did, then you can honour the IV. Just prepare generally for the test and give it a shot smiley
You may just be on your way to leaving the market for good grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
davide470:
Lol. Yeah you should.

Where do you stay in Lagos? or is it another Satellite house (branch)?
Hahahaha, you don't forget things easily cheesy

I have two official houses though- Ikeja and Gbagada. Since you know Gbagada well, let's narrow it down to Estaport Avenue cheesy, that's where I live sometimes.
I hope I haven't failed today again?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
So friedplantain deactivated......

Despite the plenty sermon when Trendyprince deactivated undecided Ah well.....

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Obviously a she nice defence... So cc150615 brilliant comments brought you out wink
Hi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
naanxie:
So friedplantain deactivated......

Despite the plenty sermon when Trendyprince deactivated undecided Ah well.....
We need new pastors undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ElDeeVee(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
davide470:
All those Oluyole Ext. are GNLD affiliate branch offices

Funny. So, no correct coy in the whole of oluyole ext

(1) (2) (3) ... (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.