Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425124 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2016
Fkforyou:

The name is FK, I just graduated from ABU,Chemical Engr, I'll be serving this year by God's will.
So, am still a newbie interms of job search, I just want to learn and gain experience from the bosses of over here.
You came right on time Folake! lol. Learn, Learn, Learn and Learn, in other words, learn all you can and can all you learn... twill come handy sooner than you think.

Welcome!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by naijadreamjobs: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2016
Fkforyou:

The name is FK, I just graduated from ABU,Chemical Engr, I'll be serving this year by God's will.
So, am still a newbie interms of job search, I just want to learn and gain experience from the bosses of over here.

check out job updates on
http://naijadreamjobs.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Fkforyou:

Engine dude alert cheesy
This is the right place to be. Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2016
amicable09:

You came right on time Folake! lol. Learn, Learn, Learn and Learn, in other words, learn all you can and can all you learn... twill come handy sooner than you think.

Welcome!

Folake bawo
Thats a feminine name o

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2016
Lero15:

Folake bawo
Thats a feminine name o
Lol. My Yoruba tutor got on the first train to give me my morning lecture *smiles.

Ekaro Sir! Shey owakpa? lol...

RIP Yoruba Language! hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2016
Lero15:

Engine dude alert cheesy This is the right place to be. Welcome.
Engine dude for real!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. My Yoruba tutor got on the first train to give me my morning lecture *smiles.

Ekaro Sir! Shey o wa pa? lol...

Mo wa dada. Iwo nko?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Lero15:

Mo wa dada. Iwo nko?
*smiling* You are now a better tutor, thanks for the correction.
Dada la gi... #not sure of this spelling too# Are you on break?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:44am On Jan 09, 2016
amicable09:

*smiling* You are now a better tutor, thanks for the correction.

Dada la ji... #not sure of this spelling too#
Are you on break?
corrected.
No work today.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2016
Dahveydson, I have seen you oooo... My fine partner in crime! In fact, the next time an employer announces an opening for a handsome dude in his coy, I will personally submit your CV on your behalf.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Lero15:
corrected. No work today.
Oh! Today is Saturday... Looks like every other day to me. Ok.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2016
amicable09:
Dahveydson, I have seen you oooo... My fine partner in crime! In fact, the next time an employer announces an opening for a handsome dude in his coy, I will personally submit your CV on your behalf.

Thanks for the flattery. grin grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Dahveydson:

Thanks for the flattery. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2016
KSS. I m trying to reply your mail and getting failure delivery. how we go do am na
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
ksstroud:

Erhmm, ma'am; not that I'm speaking on his behalf but to tender an unreserved apologia as regards his post, I wanted to believe that he meant it jokingly in which he didn't know the personality behind the moniker.
He did such ( I assumed) based on the way some of us do play here.
I personally sensed that what's behind this moniker (as a female) with an awesome gesture of making us, the joblanders happy (though, I never chop your card grin) by dashing out Recharge Cards is indeed a Mother...
Ma'am, we say thank you.
May you continually increase in wealth and finances.
You and your family will not lack in Jesus name.
Because you did all these, My God that I serve will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory.
Keep on the good work ma'am.
As I trust you even going upper in putting smiles to faces of people beyond nairaland and beyond carding...
God bless you.
Compliments

Thanks man cause I only said all that jokingly and never meant any harm though
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2016
Thanks man cause I only said all that jokingly and never meant any harm though

ksstroud:

Erhmm, ma'am; not that I'm speaking on his behalf but to tender an unreserved apologia as regards his post, I wanted to believe that he meant it jokingly in which he didn't know the personality behind the moniker.
He did such ( I assumed) based on the way some of us do play here.
I personally sensed that what's behind this moniker (as a female) with an awesome gesture of making us, the joblanders happy (though, I never chop your card grin) by dashing out Recharge Cards is indeed a Mother...
Ma'am, we say thank you.
May you continually increase in wealth and finances.
You and your family will not lack in Jesus name.
Because you did all these, My God that I serve will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory.
Keep on the good work ma'am.
As I trust you even going upper in putting smiles to faces of people beyond nairaland and beyond carding...
God bless you.
Compliments
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
Being a while here.... But can someone please tell me what I have missed here so far?

I hail thee all the potential and kinetic daddy and mummy in the house

Salutes with Respect

***Demisig***

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by complete1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND GIVE SUGGESTIONS!!
I just graduated last year,live in port harcourt.how can I get a place to work,not the big company kind of job cos I don't have a cert yet,more like working in a hotel or one of this shoprite like spar or the likes.ur opinion or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks wink just trying to start from somewhere and hoping to safe little for further studies.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jsean: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fkforyou(m): 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lero15:

Engine dude alert cheesy This is the right place to be. Welcome.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fkforyou(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
naijadreamjobs:

check out job updates on http://naijadreamjobs.com
I will.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fkforyou(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
amicable09:

Welcome!

Thanks, I will. Am glad to meet the madam of this section.
Folake indeed....lol.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Erza: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
tolutweety:

Let the TAGging continue..

- meezah
- chocopearl
- honeyhorpe
- timpaker
- bquin2all
- ladyf
- aphrodite4
- erza
- prettystacy
- macmaster01
- xtrasmooth404
- prinzofparis
- destante
- electrique (if you will be in lag ,my guy ); i owe you a call.
- demisig

Don't ask what is happenning ... READ THE EPISTLE BELOW; Then TAG n COME #Datsall cool cool !

I missed big time embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
Erza:

I missed big time embarassed

Erza shocked shocked sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by borntoexcel2000(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2016
Wow, what a great house. Am Peter Okogun Jnr. A Graduate of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. Am currently serving, will be passing out march this year. I really need to learn a lot about the job hunting. Thanks Everyone

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ceecee0703(m): 5:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lero15:

Hi. Good to see you too. Welcome.
Thanks lero.....i see you !!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vekanem(m): 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Greetings to everyone. Just followed the thread some days back and all I can say is " Its been wow". With the encouragement and advices you guys dish out on a daily basis is really encouraging . Graduate of Petroleum Engineering. As much as I'd love to work in the industry. I have a passion for teaching. Maybe impacting knowledge is my calling. Am in Ibadan at the moment and will like to get my hands on something . Thanks to everyone .

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2016
faith2ogesco:
KSS. I m trying to reply your mail and getting failure delivery. how we go do am na

This pm of a thing tired person Jare... I will get you through other forum... Tis this Andela of a thing Jare

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PresVA: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
vekanem:
Greetings to everyone. Just followed the thread some days back and all I can say is " Its been wow". With the encouragement and advices you guys dish out on a daily basis is really encouraging . Graduate of Petroleum Engineering. As much as I'd love to work in the industry. I have a passion for teaching. Maybe impacting knowledge is my calling. Am in Ibadan at the moment and will like to get my hands on something . Thanks to everyone .
https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
vekanem:

Be active on this thread... My 2kobo
You are highly welcome
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faith2ogesco(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2016
ksstroud:

This pm of a thing tired person Jare... I will get you through other forum... Tis this Andela of a thing Jare
dude jux add @yahoo.com to my handle and mail me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Davide470

So the next thing is to get her the latest sofa in town and build a twin shop for her this 2016, then we can talk about GF or Fiancée
Nice one Dave really nice smiley that's why I want to give birth to boys only embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.