Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,030 members, 7,849,158 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2437787 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Stuttering...a stronge sign of truth. Abimbawealth what more do you need to believe Kss kwa?
A lot...you mean I should believe him?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2016
ceecee0703:

Yes! he is my elder brother but his father is related to my mother and my mother and his uncles uncles are related but not relations!!

Lol!

Nice one
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
abimbawealth:

A lot...you mean I should believe him?
Just sifting out some pointer you might be missing grin I trust you will make the best decision winklipsrsealed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sanyahkod(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Una don finally reach the number of LGAs in Nigeria (774). Una try.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
amicable09:

You are right. I'm yet to see a gentle Engine guy. Very difficult to find one.

Then you need to see me.. *winks *covers face*****
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
sanyahkod:
Una don finally reach the number of LGAs in Nigeria (774). Una try.
It's the Lord's e-doing and it is marvellous in our e-eyes grin

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2016
karleone:

Then you need to see me.. *winks *covers face*****
Karl I need to see you o! Besides I guess you studied architecture in Uni... Are you a FUTO alumnus?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
TheSlyone:

Always amicable in her ways. Wait a minute, is your real name amicable?
Lol. Would have been most preferred right? But Nah, I gave myself such beautiful name *smiles.

Noticed I missed "give" in my response to you the other time, this naughty phone is making me speak dead grammar... lol. But good thing you filled in the missing word. *smiles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2016
ceecee0703:

Yes! she is my elder sister but her father is related to my mother and my mother and his uncles are related but not relations!!
I know that type of relationship well! It's alright, you and cc are cousins. *smiles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
amicable09:

Karl I need to see you o! Besides I guess you studied architecture in Uni... Are you a FUTO alumnus?

Yes I am.
Not Architecture, I studied Civil/Structural Engineering.

#Engineers_ROCK

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=Abimbex007 post=41914409][/quote]
Lol... Those lawyers ehn!!! They want to give me a new head... lol. Then the philosophers!!! mmmh, I have just bought a new head for myself because of those guys!

I have seen how far you've gone by your shares but babe, there are depths you haven't ventured. Keep digging... Some diaries are so hidden! with no recognition whatsoever. when you come across it, you will wish to share it with everyone on and off NL. Trust me.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
karleone:

Yes I am.
Not Architecture, I studied Civil/Structural Engineering.

#Engineers_ROCK
How did that happen!? FUTO have spoiled you oooo... lol. It is impossible to think otherwise.

Oh, my Karl! Why civil/structural engineering? How did you cope? Please, you must have to return that degree to the department that offered you... lol, I will arrange for the "course" that suits you best! Lol.

Let me be your staff/course adviser *winks. lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Would have been most preferred right? But Nah, I gave myself such beautiful name *smiles.

Noticed I missed "give" in my response to you the other time, this naughty phone is making me speak dead grammar... lol. But good thing you filled in the missing word. *smiles.
Yeah I always do. Aren't you asleep?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
TheSlyone:
I will be soon. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
amicable09:
I will be soon. Thanks.
Sweet dreams and don't forget to commit our ways to God
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSlyone:
Sweet dreams and don't forget to commit our ways to God
So that he will direct our paths right? I won't forget. Have a fabulous night's sleep!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

How did that happen!? FUTO have spoiled you oooo... lol. It is impossible to think otherwise.

Oh, my Karl! Why civil/structural engineering? How did you cope? Please, you must have to return that degree to the department that offered you... lol, I will arrange for the "course" that suits you best! Lol.

Let me be your staff/course adviser *winks. lol

Hmm...
Please do arrangee for me o...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:
So that he will direct our paths right? I won't forget. Have a fabulous night's sleep!
Thanks dear. Catch you up tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ceecee0703(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

I know that type of relationship well! It's alright, you and cc are cousins. *smiles.

yea u are right..cousins that can be togeda kind of....*winks*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2016
karleone:

Hmm...
Please do arrangee for me o...
Lol... that second 'e' in arrange though ... lol.
I will arrangee another certificate for you from Harvard if you take this current one back to FUTO *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:10am On Jan 13, 2016
ceecee0703:

yea u are right..cousins that can be togeda kind of....*winks*
mmmh... of course cousins can always be together! Or am I missing something here? Is your together not the together I know?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by E383: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

mmmh... of course cousins can always be together! Or am I missing something here? Is your together not the together I know?

Amicable09 sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:13am On Jan 13, 2016
E383:

Amicable09 sad
Controversy brewing? Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

Lol... that second 'e' in arrange though ... lol.
I will arrangee another certificate for you from Harvard if you take this current one back to FUTO *winks.

Certificate from Harvard? No be business I wan do nah!! Shuuu..

Don't mind dat 'e' o.. E dey play em role for d sentence.
Remember back in da days when we dey do arrangee business for Fedikwor.. #secSCHOOLsweetDIEEEEEEE.........

BTW, Amicable, have you rectified your Nairaland Email ish? Wish to send you a PM.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by E383: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

Controversy brewing? Lol

grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:28am On Jan 13, 2016
karleone:

Certificate from Harvard? No be business I wan do nah!! Shuuu..

Don't mind dat 'e' o.. E dey play em role for d sentence.
Remember back in da days when we dey do arrangee business for Fedikwor.. #secSCHOOLsweetDIEEEEEEE.........

BTW, Amicable, have you rectified your Nairaland Email ish? Wish to send you a PM.
Igbo man no wan do business? Nah! You need capital... lol.

Yea, the mail ish has been rectified. Send the mail, will reply tomorrow. Sleep knocking... Let me let him/her in.

Good night/morning Karl.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSlyone:

In case you missed it, you need go back to check her list of recent awards. Twill help you understand
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gbame(m): 3:48am On Jan 13, 2016
A fast growing microfinance bank with its head office located in Port Harcourt with state-wide presence in Rivers State is recruiting to fill the positions below: 1. Job Title: Head of Processing Location: Port Harcourt
Qualification and Experience Minimum of a B.Sc. from a good University
Minimum of 3 years work experience in Bank Operations
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
2. Job Title:Teller
Qualification and Experience Minimum of a OND
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.

3. Job Title:Relationship Managers (Marketers)
Qualification and Experience Minimum of a S.S.C., OND, NCE

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@midlandmfb.com Application Deadline 5th February, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 6:53am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

Lol... Those lawyers ehn!!! They want to give me a new head... lol. Then the philosophers!!! mmmh, I have just bought a new head for myself because of those guys!

I have seen how far you've gone by your shares but babe, there are depths you haven't ventured. Keep digging... Some diaries are so hidden! with no recognition whatsoever. when you come across it, you will wish to share it with everyone on and off NL. Trust me.
Ok naw, will continue digging n digging till I finally dug dem all out *lol* u cn also help me in my digging-hunt grin
Goodmorning dis morning!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:07am On Jan 13, 2016
TheSlyone:

Alot calculations plus trouble. You can't be gentle and finish with Engineering degree. Even the Bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.

But I'm gentle
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:08am On Jan 13, 2016
amicable09:

You are right. I'm yet to see a gentle Engine guy. Very difficult to find one.

Look no further wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.