Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2424984 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
SPREAD THE WORD! - Sales Manager - Nigeria
BBM Channel: C0048737B

Our client is a French manufacturer and distributor of household Goods. They are the leading manufacturer of crystal and glassware in the world with notable brands. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Sales Manager to grow the Nigerian business.

Job Profile

To head up the responsibility in terms of bringing the company’s business to the forefront of market activities: Developing, Expanding Distribution Channels, Sales Planning and Execution, Campaign Management techniques and other initiatives in order to enlarge the business scope for Nigeria.

Key Responsibilities
- Experience in Developing and recommending the best /New Distribution network option within each market.
- Designs and implements a sales plan to achieve budget and follows up on all agreed actions with distributors and key accounts.
- Establishes sales plans for all Distributors including monthly forecast orders, promotional calendar, launch of new products, extend the sub distributors & retail distribution.
- Liaises with existing & new distributors to ensure they are selling the agreed range of products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Liaises with stores and clients (distributors and supermarket chains) to understand their needs and concerns and is responsible for taking action locally to address these issues.
- Develop and grow L2 customers in direct or on behalf of the distributor.
- Listing products for new hotel openings.
- Recruit distributors for FS products.
- Complete & update market sizing – Make analysis, propose actions plan and Competition Analysis (product, pricing etc…)
- Ensures the display of required products in the stores, protecting and promoting the Brands image policy in the territory.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions.
- Provides advice and support to ensure that they are providing the right product, at the right margin, with the right service levels to the end customers.
- Support the teams of the distributors and the L2 clients with product trainings.
- Develop a strong sales culture and create mechanisms to ensure seamless Sales.
- Ready to travel in Remote cities within Nigeria.
- Create, maintain and develop a direct relation with the Key Accounts in CG+FS. Including Developing and updating key account plans.
- Promotes and sells full ranges and concepts to the supermarket chains, discount stores, the Independent retail outlets, Hotel Groups, Restaurants, Resorts, Institutions

Key Requirements
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in case of house hold Industries or Hotel Restaurant as B&B manager or procurement
- Experience in setup of distributors, channel & strategies to sell.
- Should have experience in selling consumer goods products only. Household experience (electronic good, home appliance, Glassware
- Must be operational focus, mission is sales operations, including sales, taking orders, customer relationship management
- Work experience in Nigeria market with complete knowledge of remote markets.
- English proficiency.
- Has interacted with International Hotel chain for procurement.

Do not apply if you do not meet the requirement

DISCOVER THIS: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2016/01/spread-word-sales-manager-nigeria.html

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
ProudOlodo:

And you were already doing the policing o, I just added a badge and a gun to it cry

Lol owkay you are forgiven
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by macaranta(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
Visit my signature and spread the word.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
lantessy:

Going on smoothly. It didn't work out o. I later got regret mail. Though, I wasn't surprised, since it was clearly stated that preference would be given to those living around Lekki

Aww.. All is Well.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
karleone:

Oh! Welcome. How's the day going?
Sorry to ask, what was the outcome of your EPCM Engrs exam/interview last year? Did it work out?

Hello Abimbex007
How do you do? Itz been while..
Hope all is faring as planned?
Do take care of yourself n have a wonderful day.

Happy weekend NL
I'm very fine dear; Guess u doing well too. Do av a lovely weekend!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TUGBASKY1: 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emeka51: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
I went for my 1st ever job interview/Online test yesterday. I wasn't successful I was down after being told that I didn't meet up. I felt so depressed as I was leaving. Well I pray for good news next time.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by veevean1(f): 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
emeka51:
I went for my 1st ever job interview/Online test yesterday. I wasn't successful I was down after being told that I didn't meet up. I felt so depressed as I was leaving. Well I pray for good news next time.
U shouldn't be, you should draw strength from your mistakes and put in more effort next time most importantly pray, but don't let it get to you. The job market can be a tough place but you would survive.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
emeka51:

Veev has said it all. Just learn from it and build yourself. The question I hated( still hate it tho) is the 'Can we meet you?' and 'Tell us about yourself! part! I conquered that by doing research online, drafted an answer and mastered it. I just tweak it a little from time to time and recite it when I had interviews.

The best is yet to come. smiley

Lero15 how far?

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Happy birthday Tobiflink.

Hope you had a good day.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
emeka51:

It's ok to feel down, but don't stay down. Cheer up, pick valuable lessons from it and look forward to the future that holds all possibilities.

It's well.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
naanxie:

Veev has said it all. Just learn from it and build yourself. The question I hated( still hate it tho) is the 'Can we meet you?' and 'Tell us about yourself! part! I conquered that by doing research online, drafted an answer and mastered it. I just tweak it a little from time to time and recite it when I had interviews.

The best is yet to come. smiley

Lol me too...wish they can skip that part...but it's inevitable...
How was work today Dear?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
emeka51:
Good news will surely come Dear.... this will only become a tale when you get the best job dear.
We are rooting for you here...
naanxie ,veevean and dahveydson have said it all...
be strong...

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
tollyB:
Lol me too...wish they can skip that part...but it's inevitable...
How was work today Dear?

Boring. undecided

I'm held up in this terrible traffic! I might just have a nervous break down! sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
naanxie:

Boring. undecided

I'm held up in this terrible traffic! I might just have a nervous break down! sad
nah please dont....you will be home before you know it... wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol owkay you are forgiven
There! A nice and kind Sheriff you are...#GivesEgunje smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
eipreel:
Crazy lag embarassed just settling in bed after a long day cry I miss my Ib sad
Lol. Hope lag was better behaved toward you today ma'am
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
emeka51:
Sorry bro. How you felt is normal for being human. You couldn't get any better advice than you've got from the seniors in the house up there. It's good to pray it, you should play your role in working toward a better experience in the future. Don't let your first time define you, let it refine you. All the best and have a happy weekend smiley

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
tollyB:
nah please dont....you will be home before you know it... wink

Like magic baby! Got home earlier than I expected.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
naanxie:

Like magic baby! Got home earlier than I expected.
told yah.... now you can Eat and have a Good night rest.....thank God it's Friday
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2016
amicable09:

Ok. I'll see to it that you get your favorite dish on the table tonight. Please, I'll be cooking for two months only! Keep your friends in the office and return single. Thanks.

Lol@ return single grin

OK. I'm home honey... And I'm still single wink

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
ProudOlodo:

I see smiley

wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
naanxie:

Lero15 how far?

Naanxie dear.
I just dey jare. TGIF seriously.

You?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Lol. Hope lag was better behaved toward you today ma'am
Yes I finished on time so I got home much earlier today smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
ProudOlodo:

There! A nice and kind Sheriff you are...#GivesEgunje smiley

You don't learn shaaaaa.. How dare you attempt to cheapen the integrity of an officer of law angry

I would see to it that this gets to court!

Oya Park well Park well
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by omonluogbe: 12:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Hi, am faith
Please is there any latest job vacancy?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:09am On Jan 23, 2016
eipreel:

Yes I finished on time so I got home much earlier today smiley
Thank God for a less naughty lagos friday. I can even feel the bounce in that e-voice smiley Must have been a great day. Wish you an equally great weekend
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:15am On Jan 23, 2016
Jazmiynne:

You don't learn shaaaaa.. How dare you attempt to cheapen the integrity of an officer of law angry

I would see to it that this gets to court!

Oya Park well Park well
Officer, it's just something for the weekend na...friend of the Sheriff just as Sheriff is my friend
#FlashesCharmingSmile grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Officer, it's just something for the weekend na...friend of the Sheriff just as Sheriff is my friend
Hahaha
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dragnetgsetest: 6:32am On Jan 23, 2016
NEW!!!! Visit our new site [url]http://gsesolutions.com.ng/ [/url] for REAL TIMED online job test practice, just as you will have it on your actual test day. We have made available a lot of FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS with EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS for DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS to practice with. You can also download our FREE PDF Packages for offline studies…… GSE Solutions
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Your charm would do you no good.... Oya how much do you have as weekend show? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.