Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2435541 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kookny(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
davide470:
Sent bro.

Thanks boss.

Seen
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
GEExclusive:

Your message appeared in my junk. I sent you an email. Do oblige
Seen. Have a nice day!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dahveydson:
Amicable09, I couldn't help but laugh at your post today.

First, Twitter is fun, of course not everybody will follow you back but you also won't follow everybody back. Hope you change your mind in future. If you eventually do, follow yours truly and i'll consider following back. smiley

Secondly, your stance is unfair to the genuine users of NL and you don't have to change because of one experience (that's if you haven't had others).

Anyway, we the genuine users of NL will be taking you to court to force you to change your stance. See you in court!! cool
Hahahaha... Dave seriously I'm still under siege here! lol. I can't believe it! How could this happen to amicable? I had been feeling good about this 'she' who as it turned out is a 'he'! Can you believe this?

How sure am I the males here aren't females? Lol. Dave, now tell me, are you male or female?

My lawyer Mr Tolu will be waiting for you in court!
modified: I'm coming for you on twitter, Dave! Lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
mtor:
Ms Amicable09 first let me have a good laugh.....
Hihihihihi.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay unto serious issues you didn't know
Well sorry for the experience things happen as usual. About your pm ban someone might need your assistances at some point never can tell so reconsider.
Lol. mtor I honestly didn't! I mean 'f' stands for female and 'm' for male na! So this moniker has the 'f' meanwhile, she is a he! Lol

Ok. About the ban, uhm... there may be some exceptions to the rule though but for now, let me recover from this *smiles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amicable09,
Sequel to your diary post... I wasn't taken aback such things happened. Tis just to still let you be well grounded on the niche called nairaland.
"by their fruits, ye shall know them"...goes with by their posts you shall know them.
grin I remembered when "nobody" gave you cramps before you got it... You are becoming granny in home of JV too.... Gradually....
What's my point, aside the way we play in JV chatroom, by the utterances of some monikers, you should quickly review their personalities.
I won't say you should be careful but explore your psychology strength...
BTW, I detest the "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" ...my view though...
Aside jokes, dual personality ain't good...
Your penning gift though, pukka. I respect that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
Amicable09 cheesy grin cheesy grin sorry ehn...i'm sure you don't know I read your diary lipsrsealed about the followership on twitter, bae it can be annoying, but for some of us, its nothing (I no dey beg for follow back)...and as per d he, she, choi...pele
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Darling, how are you today?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha... Dave seriously I'm still under siege here! lol. I can't believe it! How could this happen to amicable? I had been feeling good about this 'she' who as it turned out is a 'he'! Can you believe this?

How sure am I the males here aren't females? Lol. Dave, now tell me, are you male or female?

My lawyer Mr Tolu will be waiting for you in court!
modified: I'm coming for you on twitter, Dave! Lol.

I can't even imagine your shock and disappointment when the she turned out to be He. Hilarious something. grin grin grin

Lool. I am Hemale wink it's you who was feeling good about a certain 'she' that I should be asking. grin

You're late. Mr Tolu is my attorney. Better get yourself another attorney. We must get our justice. grin

I'll be chilling for you on twitter. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
ksstroud:
Amicable09,
Sequel to your diary post... I wasn't taken aback such things happened. Tis just to still let you be well grounded on the niche called nairaland.
"by their fruits, ye shall know them"...goes with by their posts you shall know them.
grin I remembered when "nobody" gave you cramps before you got it... You are becoming granny in home of JV too.... Gradually....
What's my point, aside the way we play in JV chatroom, by the utterances of some monikers, you should quickly review their personalities.
I won't say you should be careful but explore your psychology strength...
BTW, I detest the "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" ...my view though...
Aside jokes, dual personality ain't good...
Your penning gift though, pukka. I respect that.
Lol. Thanks Ksstroud, I am truly becoming a granny...lol. I should say today was my induction ceremony proper! I never would have thought such things happen anywhere, let alone on NL.

But then, if I'm unable to drop Vegas lifestyle in Vegas and take it with me to some place else, there will be personality clash. I just don't want to be stalked outside here, that's all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
abimbawealth:
Amicable09 cheesy grin cheesy grin sorry ehn...i'm sure you don't known read your diary lipsrsealed about the followership on twitter, bae it can be annoying, but for some of us, its nothing (I no dey beg for follow back)...and as per d he, she, choi...pele
Abimbs you don laugh me tire ba!? Lol. I never knew you walk to diaryland too, hope you read many other interesting diaries there too? But that twitter thing annoys jare.

Thanks for sympathizing with me. Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

Abimbs you don laugh me tire ba!? Lol. I never knew you walk to diaryland too, hope you read many other interesting diaries there too? But that twitter thing annoys jare.

Thanks for sympathizing with me. Lol
I follow a lotta diaries...its being interesting sneaking up on people grin, real ones o, not transgendered or HeFemale ooo tongue

Autocorrect, wetin na...I wrote She.Male

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

Mon mere, it's indeed the shocker of the year grin I still can't help laughing gringrin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dahveydson:

I can't even imagine your shock and disappointment when the she turned out to be He. Hilarious something. grin grin grin

Lool. I am Hemale wink it's you who was feeling good about a certain 'she' that I should be asking. grin

You're late. Mr Tolu is my attorney. Better get yourself another attorney. We must get our justice. grin

I'll be chilling for you on twitter. smiley
Hahahaha. Dave you have killed me with laughter! You needed to have seen me when I found out, I felt the earth should just open up so I can hide... Lol.

You, a hemale!? Pishures or addonbelivit!
Mr Tolu can't represent you! He's my attorney for NL life. This is a battle I must win!

Crawling to Twitter... Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Thanks Ksstroud, I am truly becoming a granny...lol. I should say today was my induction ceremony proper! I never would have thought such things happen anywhere, let alone on NL.

But then, if I'm unable to drop Vegas lifestyle in Vegas and take it with me to some place else, there will be personality clash. I just don't want to be stalked outside here, that's all.

As long as relativity law still holds, tis true we have different perspectives ...but I believe the world should be viewed under a singular periscope....
That's earth for you anyways...
Here in the Jupiter, we share common life...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abimbex007:

Mon mere, it's indeed the shocker of the year grin I still can't help laughing gringrin
Hahahaha. Bae, I still laugh till this moment! Shocker of the millennium, it should be! I mean I was fooled... lol. I really need to be assessing pictures first before I refer to someone as he or she
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
ksstroud:

As long as relativity law still holds, tis true we have different perspectives ...but I believe the world should be viewed under a singular periscope....
That's earth for you anyways...
Here in the Jupiter, we share common life...
Return to earth na, please. You have stayed too long in Jupiter! Even ProudOlodo is back to Earth, you should too.

We are waiting... Abimba and I
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 4:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. Bae, I still laugh till this moment! Shocker of the millennium, it should be! I mean I was fooled... lol. I really need to be assessing pictures first before I refer to someone as he or she
Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

Return to earth na, please. You have stayed too long in Jupiter! Even ProudOlodo is back to Earth, you should too.

Why 'I'... wherever ksstroud is, there will I be...

Why are you waiting?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
And where is ProudOlodo?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

undecided I'm not earthling...
Abimbawealth is contented with Jupiter living...
Regards to your daughter Abimbex007
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
abimbawealth:

Why 'I'... wherever ksstroud is, there will I be...

Why are you waiting?

Confirmed

signed

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
ksstroud:

Don't mind her jor, earth where a moniker with f turns out be m in reality... wink
Aliens keep it real... tongue

Amicable, you see f or m for ksstroud moniker? grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
abimbawealth:

Don't mind her jor, earth where a moniker with f turns out be m in reality... wink
Aliens keep it real... tongue

Amicable, you see f or m for ksstroud moniker? grin

Chai....
You are too gbasky....
Waa Se Awon oriire....
Better by far....
We "bots" rock.....

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
ksstroud:

She's here. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abimbex007:

She's here. Thanks

Oh, you are welcome... How's been your day?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
ksstroud:

Oh, you are welcome... How's been your day?
My day has been good so far. Thanks for asking, Mr/Miss Ksstroud
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abimbex007:

My day has been good so far. Thanks for asking, Mr/Miss Ksstroud
grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abimbex007:

My day has been good so far. Thanks for asking, Mr/MissKsstroud

You know the truth...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. mtor I honestly didn't! I mean 'f' stands for female and 'm' for male na! So this moniker has the 'f' meanwhile, she is a he! Lol

Ok. About the ban, uhm... there may be some exceptions to the rule though but for now, let me recover from this *smiles.
In a normal world yes that should hold (Pauses what defines normal even in this age) the likes of transgender and all also the fact that NL anonymity leads to a situation that one can't be 100% sure.
You know what you could even put m in front of your monicker waiting to see a female do that.
Scammers scamming and attempting to scam guys with the f word and all it potends

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
ksstroud:

You know the truth...
smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. Dave you have killed me with laughter! You needed to have seen me when I found out, I felt the earth should just open up so I can hide... Lol.

You, a hemale!? Pishures or addonbelivit!
Mr Tolu can't represent you! He's my attorney for NL life. This is a battle I must win!

Crawling to Twitter... Lol

Loool. But share this certain moniker with me na so I won't fall for a trap in my search for e-love wink

1924 is really a long time for one to remember how their love looked like cry

if Mr Tolu will be representing you, then i'm withdrawing my case. I'll pursue the matter extrajudicially. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the Telecommunication industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Business Development Executive

Key Responsibilities:
• Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
• Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
• Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
• Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities
• Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
• Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
• Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
• Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge
• Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy.
• Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
• Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
• Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
• Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
• Guide, train and motivate sales and marketing team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
• Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to promote company’s products and services.
• Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
• Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
• Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
• Develop advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and tradeshows to support Sales strategy.

Skills

• To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
• Socially adept
• Good with numbers
• Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
• Strong communication and IT fluency
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization.

Education and Qualification

Degree level in Business Administration, Marketing or any related courses.

Certification in CIMN is an added advantage.

Experience
Minimum of 4years in marketing and sales development

Application Closing Date:
10th February, 2016

How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CVs to hr@merittel.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.