Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419558 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:08am On Mar 21, 2016
adeaks:

***singing*** this love is unbreakable, it's unmistakable cheesy

Amicable howdy?

Hehehe. cheesy
Yes oo cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:09am On Mar 21, 2016
amicable09:

Thank you.
I owe you sha, shey you know?
I will buy you sth when I return. Prepare for the surprise. Lol

OK love.
Journey mercies.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 6:26am On Mar 21, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Be sure to have my parcel at your door post soon. *winks.

Thanks for being here! You know what I mean.

Expecting the parcel like kilode grin

Anytime dear. wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 9:22am On Mar 21, 2016
This one everybody is wishing amicable safe journey, make i follow coat (suit).
Safe journey ma'am grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Happy new week everyone.

Happy new week aunty beau49 :*

More blessings for us all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
yorex2011:
Whose doing mtn gdp test on Wednesday in Lagos?
Sent you a PM
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2016
Moyarh:
Happy new week everyone.

Happy new week aunty beau49 :*

More blessings for us all.

Lol.
Thank you...Uncle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mrford(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
amicable09:

Thanks mtor.
I'm feeling like I just won lottery to Canada... lol, you guys ehn! making me feel like I'm crossing border tomorrow.

Goodnight mtor. See you tomorrow.

Everyone is talking about amicable. Just read almost everything in your diary. I think you are a very intelligent and an amazing girl.

Don't worry, you will get your dream job soon.

You can even compile your job hunting experience into a short novel. I must confess you are good.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kejimylove(m): 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
AFTER WE REVIEWED YOUR CV, we are pleased to invite You for an
INTERVIEW with LS-RESOURCES.

VENUE: Suite 36 (3rd floor) 70C, NIKKY AFRICANA PLAZA, FIRST BANK BUS
STOP, OPP. UBA BANK, ALLEN AVENUE. IKEJA LAGOS.
DATE: WED. 23RD, MAR. 2016
TIME: 9a.m prompt.
The Interview will last about some hours.

FROM OSHODI LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO IKEJA ALONG, THEN TAKE A TRICYCLE TO
ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

FROM OJUELEGBA LAGOS, BOARD A BUS TO ALLEN AVENUE, DROP AT FIRST BANK
BUSSTOP AND LOCATE THE ADDRESS.

Come with Your;
-Copies of Credentials and/or Resume.
-printout of this notification page for reference purpose.

Warm Regards.
HR - +2347083121489

REF: LIVE/SR/006

I couldn't get any useful information about them on google.... Pls nairalanders, are they real or otherwise?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mrford:

Everyone is talking about amicable. Just read almost everything in your diary. I think you are a very intelligent and an amazing girl.

Don't worry, you will get your dream job soon.

You can even compile your job hunting experience into a short novel. I must confess you are good.
Thanks Mrford. You own Fords? *winks, I love their sleek rides... if you can give me one, I'll never forget you at all. What do you say? Lol

Just kidding.... Thanks for taking out time to listen to D'. Hope to see you more often and about the novel, I'll think about it too. You can give me tips if you don't mind on how to be a great novelist like Adiche.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
Kejimylove:

I couldn't get any useful information about them on google.... Pls nairalanders, are they real or otherwise?

Have you googled the address?? Run a search on the phone number or better still, call the number and ask directly.

But based on experience, I know it is GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Amicable09
O ga o.... The Baba wey do dis thing for you bah.... Him try Ooooooooo....
Only you; million guys...
Your head is there...
Notedly, I say; May your trip be smooth... The Heavens hold the plying for you...Regards to the Rivers...

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
ksstroud:
Amicable09
O ga o.... The Baba wey do dis thing for you bah.... Him try Ooooooooo....
Only you; million guys...
Your head is there...
Notedly, I say; May your trip be smooth... The Heavens hold the plying for you...Regards to the Rivers...
Lol.
*singing 'Osinachi'*

No be Osho, no be jazz, okwa chinenye *smiles.
Thanks Kss. They'll hear.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mrford(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
amicable09:

Thanks Mrford. You own Fords? *winks, I love their sleek rides... if you can give me one, I'll never forget you at all. What do you say? Lol

Just kidding.... Thanks for taking out time to listen to D'. Hope to see you more often and about the novel, I'll think about it too. You can give me tips if you don't mind on how to be a great novelist like Adiche.

I will get one for you. Ford focus will be a perfect match for you. #winks

Henry ford (The founder of ford motors) is actually my mentor.

as of the novel at least you are saving them on nairaland. When you get your dream job you can then fully compile it. with good descriptive words and a good narration with emotions poured out, bet me it will sell. People love success stories. Yours will be real not a mere fiction. it can motivate so many other job seekers
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mrford:

I will get one for you. Ford focus will be a perfect match for you. #winks

Henry ford (The founder of ford motors) is actually my mentor.

as of the novel at least you are saving them on nairaland. When you get your dream job you can then fully compile it. with good descriptive words and a good narration with emotions poured out, bet me it will sell. People love success stories. Yours will be real not a mere fiction. it can motivate so many other job seekers
In anticipation of the ride ahead, I thank you. Lol.

Oh! Henry Ford is your mentor? Did you study an engineering course in the University? And yea, when my story is complete, it will be compiled and appreciated better by readers.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mrford(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
amicable09:

In anticipation of the ride ahead, I thank you. Lol.

Oh! Henry Ford is your mentor? Did you study an engineering course in the University? And yea, when my story is complete, it will be compiled and appreciated better by readers.

Yes. studied mechanical engineering. finished late last year. awaiting service.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mrford:

Yes. studied mechanical engineering. finished late last year. awaiting service.
Oh! Nice.
You write well for an engineering graduate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mrford(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
amicable09:
Oh! Nice. You write well for an engineering graduate.
Really? Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! Nice.
lolz.no try engineering grads ooo.we are highly multifaceted.we know how to make people underestimate our strength.but when "duty" calls we always deliver..How ur waka na.Hope ur landed safely...no forget your diary oo.nairalanders care about you so much shaaa.so much prayers & wishes upon u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Happy Birthday MzNelly, I wish you the freedom and happiness you seek. Long may you reign.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Happy birthday, MzNelly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Udochee:
lolz.no try engineering grads ooo.we are highly multifaceted.we know how to make people underestimate our strength.but when "duty" calls we always deliver..How ur waka na.Hope ur landed safely...no forget your diary oo.nairalanders care about you so much shaaa.so much prayers & wishes upon u.
Lol. Na true sha, engineering guys know how to wow me.

My waka went well and I'm home now, in one piece. Oh! my diary! *smiles* I'll give situation report soon before April. Nairalanders rock! I must say. Thanks to you all for the showers of love, prayers and wishes, I'm praying for you guys too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mukadamabdul86(m): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2016
any body with information about zenithbank recruitment 2016 should contact me ASAP because i will like to know how they are recruiting and about the form we fill online
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2016
mfaith:
8 Money Mistakes To Avoid On Your Way To Being Wealthy,

http://www.kleeqers.com/forum/business/971-8-money-mistakes-to-avoid-on-your-way-to-being-wealthy
Faith, the BLOGGER
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! Nice.

undecided undecided undecided
What's she saying....
In all hovering over your planet, nobody beats engineering graduates...They are better by far (not unilorin o grin)... Respect the brains, constructions and dictions of graduate engineers....Sellah
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
ksstroud:

undecided undecided undecided
What's she saying....
In all hovering over your planet, nobody beats engineering graduates...They are better by far (not unilorin o grin)... Respect the brains, constructions and dictions of graduate engineers....Sellah
Hahahaha.
Engr Kss. I know you will defend your discipline. But those guys were a pain in the butt during GSP lectures. If you ever sit next to an engine guy during lectures, forget about understanding, cos they make fun of every English word and distract you all the way!

But they sha used to pass. Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2016
mukadamabdul86:
any body with information about zenithbank recruitment 2016 should contact me ASAP because i will like to know how they are recruiting and about the form we fill online

There are numerous threads on JV section headlining what you asked. Go there and ask your questions, I seriously doubt that you will be attended to here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Engr Kss. I know you will defend your discipline. But those guys were a pain in the butt during GSP lectures. If you ever sit next to an engine guy during lectures, forget about understanding, cos they make fun of every English word and distract you all the way!

But they sha used to pass. Lol

Proud to be....
We didn't use to pass sha.... We scored excellently...the least an engineer scores in any GNS course is 70A
Good morning... How's that side?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2016
ksstroud:

Proud to be....
We didn't use to pass sha.... We scored excellently...the least an engineer scores in any GNS course is 70A
Good morning... How's that side?
Lol.
I trust you all! Grabbing 70 through the back door since 1901!

Good morning... The city is bubbling with life. How is your planet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.