Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2432299 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
abimbawealth:

If amicable doesn't eye my Kss, who will
shocked shocked shocked

Dear you know I've sold my entirety to you...
Nobody aside you can ever eye kss... grin grin grin

Modified... New page back to back...

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha
Are you for real!? Lol... But you know your kss is the one eyeing me, he wants to even share Lero's apartment in Bonny with me!

Don't fight a sister but the man. He can't come between us... No!

undecided undecided undecided
What's she saying...
Last time I checked, I'm gynephobic...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
ksstroud:

undecided undecided undecided
What's she saying...
Last time I checked, I'm gynephobic...
Lol. To start with, what is if with the opening of fresh pages by you? I hope you don't have your eyes on page 1000

Next, your phobia isn't really for females cos Abimba is female.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:
Hi Moyarh, I see you viewing...
I didn't get the chance to wish you happy Easter last weekend cheesy

Happy Belated Easter Celebration wink

Howdy Amic! Been a yle, i just dey observe cheesy
Happy belated easter to you too.
I can tell you're fine, you're being taken care of wink

Hows the fam? Hope you'r having a good time there...
Howfar with the data collection gig?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Moyarh:

Howdy Amic! Been a yle, i just dey observe cheesy
Happy belated easter you too.
I can tell you're fine, you're being taken care of wink

Hows the fam? Hope you'r having a good time there...
Howfar with the data collection gig?
*smiling broadly*
Thanks Mo!
Family is fine and sure the good times are rolling in well, today wasn't an exception... met an old secondary school pal in a cab, it sure is the highest point of my disguised marketing gig. I think I love the work... lol (I didn't admit that!)

I trust you are well and family is better too. Don't disappear please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. To start with, what is if with the opening of fresh pages by you? I hope you don't have your eyes on page 1000

Next, your phobia isn't really for females cos Abimba is female.

I can only eye the 1000th page if tis Dollar-hooked.
Well maybe abimba could be female but abimbawealth is mine... And we are just God's subjects... Aliens are not genderlized...

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
ksstroud:

I can only eye the 1000th page if tis Dollar-hooked.
Well maybe abimba could be female but abimbawealth is mine... And we are just God's subjects... Aliens are not genderlized...
Uboma has a prize for the 1000th page opener (I just mentioned Uboma cos I've never seen his comment anywhere on this thread, so I've invited him in)

Congrats to you and your Abimba ooo, if you both ever need a counsellor I'm right here *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Uboma has a prize for the 1000th page opener (I just mentioned Uboma cos I've never seen his comment anywhere on this thread, so I've invited him in)

Congrats to you and your Abimba ooo, if you both ever need a counsellor I'm right here *winks.

Lol MOD uboma is a bigger boss, he needs not to comment here, even if he does, you can't know...
We don't need counsellor...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

*smiling broadly*
Thanks Mo!
Family is fine and sure the good times are rolling in well, today wasn't an exception... met an old secondary school pal in a cab, it sure is the highest point of my disguised marketing gig. I think I love the work... lol (I didn't admit that!)

I trust you are well and family is better too. Don't disappear please

Lol. I remember i once told you, you may be good at marketing if you try it, since you're a smooth talker cheesy
I recently met some marketers who sell financial capital to salary earners, n thy all seem to enjoy marketing. So i think marketing isnt really the problem, its just a matter of wat you're tryna sell and how... tongue
Im fine as well, glad to hear that everything is going well and fam is good smiley
Mo is very much around wink smiley

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Where is the beauty tollyb jnr? We wanna welcome her.
Lol Amy,she will be here next week...
I never knew she won't be able to comment till after a week....
Anyways, it is well.....
How are you doing?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
ksstroud:

Lol MOD uboma is a bigger boss, he needs not to comment here, even if he does, you can't know...
We don't need counsellor...
Lol. I like Uboma's name (moniker) and I was hoping he'd come say hi to a prospective friend. I enjoy the friendship of bosses... lol

My mouth oooo... lol. Ok, a counsellor isn't a bad idea just someone who cares.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Moyarh:

Lol. I remember i once told you, you may be good at marketing if you try it, since you're a smooth talker cheesy
I recently met some marketers who sell financial capital to salary earners, n thy all seem to enjoy marketing. So i think marketing isnt really the problem, its just a matter of wat you're tryna sell and how... tongue
Im fine as well, glad to hear that everything is going well and fam is good smiley
Mo is very much around wink smiley
Lol. Don't remember that o! I'm still facing some challenges though but I keep on telling myself "I can do this"... it shouldn't be everlasting. I love the good life, I don't like the streets *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
tollyB:
Lol Amy,she will be here next week...
I never knew she won't be able to comment till after a week....
Anyways, it is well.....
How are you doing?
Is that like a probationary period? Why one week after registration? It's OK sha. Hopefully we'll be here to receive her warmly.

How is TollyB?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Is that like a probationary period? Why one week after registration? It's OK sha. Hopefully we'll be here to receive her warmly.

How is TollyB?
am Good Dear... How are u na.... it's been a while.....How is work
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I like Uboma's name (moniker) and I was hoping he'd come say hi to a prospective friend. I enjoy the friendship of bosses... lol

My mouth oooo... lol. Ok, a counsellor isn't a bad idea just someone who cares.

Don't hope for such, unless you stay at Asokoro, Garki, Wuse or Maitama... grin
Aliens do not need COUNSELLOR, The Holy Spirit is enough...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
tollyB:
am Good Dear... How are u na.... it's been a while.....How is work
Lol. How is work got me laughing... hahahaha.
What's that na? Oya call me to know how work is!

It's been a while truly, have you perfected your driving skills?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hardeybaryor91: 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
cutetonye009:

Sent you a PM
Hello, Please I also applied for the MTN GDP BT I wasn't contacted for any kind of Aptitude test.. However, I was sent a mail to complete my application on or before March the 15th, which I did almost immediately..I didn't receive any mail afterwards.. Can anyone help shed more light on this? Graciés!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Don't remember that o! I'm still facing some challenges though but I keep on telling myself "I can do this"... it shouldn't be everlasting. I love the good life, I don't like the streets *winks.
Smtym in early January...
Lol. I understand. Hehe
Its good you agreed to do it tho. Ther's a reason for everything, its part of your learning phase. This experience will come in handy someday, when you least expect it. Believe. Just be deligent.
Wats your target tho?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
ksstroud:

Don't hope for such, unless you stay at Asokoro, Garki, Wuse or Maitama... grin
Aliens do not need COUNSELLOR, The Holy Spirit is enough...
Mmmh... After sighting an oyel worker now there are conditions attached... ok, I'll relocate. Lol. I have a contact in Aso Rock. So can I keep hope alive?

The Holy Spirit! mmmh, I envy you pipu.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hardeybaryor91: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
yorex2011:
Whose doing mtn gdp test on Wednesday in Lagos?
Hello, Please I also applied for the MTN GDP BT I wasn't contacted for any kind of Aptitude test.. However, I was sent a mail to complete my application on or before March the 15th, which I did almost immediately..I didn't receive any mail afterwards.. Can anyone help shed more light on this? Graciés!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Mmmh... After sighting an oyel worker now there are conditions attached... ok, I'll relocate. Lol. I have a contact in Aso Rock. So can I keep hope alive?

The Holy Spirit! mmmh, I envy you pipu.

Lol...can I book Ariks for you...
E ku relocating ooooo grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
Moyarh:

Smtym in early January...
Lol. I understand. Hehe
Its good you agreed to do it tho. Ther's a reason for everything, its part of your learning phase. This experience will come in handy someday, when you least expect it. Believe. Just be deligent.
Wats your target tho?
Prophet Mo!
You have started what you did in January, I suspect you are fanning a flame and I'm coming to sell a policy to you soon... prepare.

My target is high sha, disclosed that in the privacy of D's corner, don't know whether to say it here.

What are you using to chat today? I notice something different about your replies. *smiles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
ksstroud:

Lol...can I book Ariks for you... E ku relocating ooooo grin
Hahahaha. Ese Ese Gan!
You should go ahead, I can't wait! My Abuja crush... lol, LOADING.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Prophet Mo!
You have started what you did in January, I suspect you are fanning a flame and I'm coming to sell a policy to you soon... prepare.

My target is high sha, disclosed that in the privacy of D's corner, don't know whether to say it here.

What are you using to chat today? I notice something different about your replies. *smiles.
Lool. Na you sabi oo cheesy tongue
Alright. Id check " D 's corner ", saw it before but cant recall now.

Lol. Same phone I've been using. Wats different? If its the time lag, im sorry bout tht, na Glo cause am embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
Moyarh:

Lool. Na you sabi oo cheesy tongue
Alright. Id check " D 's corner ", saw it before but cant recall now.

Lol. Same phone I've been using. Wats different? If its the time lag, in sorry bout tht, na Glo cause am embarassed
Lol. ok
Nothing much though, just too many abbreviations... almost unlike Moyarh. And my naughty phone keeps marking your words red... lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. ok
Nothing much though, just too many abbreviations... almost unlike Moyarh. And my naughty phone keeps marking your words red... lol.
Oh...
Mabinu ore mi grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Moyarh:
Oh... Mabinu ore mi grin
Hahahaha. You are funny.
Will you take up a marketing job offer?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. You are funny.

Will you take up a marketing job offer?
Nah.
I can do marketing tho, depending on the product or service. But thts not what i want to build on, so would be a waste of my time.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Moyarh:

Nah.
I can do marketing tho, depending on the product or service. But thts not what i want to build on, so would be a waste of my time.
Oh! Ok.
What are you interested in? I don't know the kinda jobs you apply for by the way, what type attracts you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:
Lol. How is work got me laughing... hahahaha. What's that na? Oya call me to know how work is!
It's been a while truly, have you perfected your driving skills?
Lol... No airtime... driving is there o,I just hope have not forgotten all I learnt... How is ph
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! Ok.
What are you interested in? I don't know the kinda jobs you apply for by the way, what type attracts you?
Mostly Human Resources/Capital Management related roles...
Btw, those bank ppl still hvnt gotten back to you? Not evn regret mail?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
tollyB:
Lol... No airtime... driving is there o,I just hope have not forgotten all I learnt... How is ph
Lol. Don't forget please, you'll need it soon. PH is fine sha, I hope Lag is too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: lagare(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54