Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425584 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
amicable09:

Karl we are looking for an e-priest to officiate the ceremony. Be kind enough to contact one for us.

Ehen Engr, when are you coming with your people? I'm afraid by this time next year, she will no longer be e-single o. Act fast ejo

I'm trying my best o.. The present state of the economy is not being friendly. Moreover, I've spoken with Abimbex007 about it and she supports my plans. I can't fail her!

As for the e-Priest, I'll delegate that duty to Jazmiynne. You know she's very good at handling such duties- Remember the Ibadan wifey search.

****Modified****
Is this a new page??
#Page1000 Loading

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jerrytones2000: 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
JOB RECRUITMENT!!!
Washington Design College is recruiting for the fohllowing job positions.
Architect (Graduate entry level) : must possess at least BSc in architecture or equivalent. Must be good in AutoCAD and archiCAD, must have good communication skills, must be goal oriented.
Graphics Designer: must possess at least a diploma certification in graphics design, must be creative and have good communication skills.
Secretary : must have at least a national diploma certification, awaiting Corp member or presently a Corp member, must have good communication skills.
All potential candidates must be Residents of Lagos.
Interested candidate should forward their cv to washingtondc2016@outlook.com and indicate post being applied for as the email subject. Please rebroadcast for your loved ones in search of job
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
karleone:

I'm trying my best o.. The present state of the economy is not being friendly. Moreover, I've spoken with Abimbex007 about it and she supports my plans. I can't fail her!

As for the e-Priest, I'll delegate that duty to Jazmiynne. You know she's very good at handling such duties- Remember the Ibadan wifey search.

****Modified****
Is this a new page??
#Page1000 Loading

You have spoken well Engr.. Finding an e-priest shouldn't be difficult. In fact I'm almost certain that ksstroud would volunteer to do the job for free.

But ehrmmmn..... Where is it heard that the woman that goes ahead seeking an e-priest to officiate an e-wedding the man has said nothing about Abi amicable09 you want to marry yourself by yourself ni? sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I gave you someone to love but you objected, now you envy this my love from Tokyo. Lol

I have not wandered from the pathway since I got entangled in e-love, I have only been networking as jet age concerned.

You are trying to cut short my leave, I'm on sabbatical. Page 995 is my date of return. Make sure you hook up with ProudOlodo with immediate alacrity before I come back. Lol.

Envy ke? Lolz smiley

Eku networking
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DatechMan(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
I'm a fast learner *winks. You will soon find me in Ogun State.

What does that vernacular mean? I mean the one you wrote up there?

Good to see you always.
#GodBlessDatechMan

You are a genius embarassed
When you're coming to Ogun let me know maybe you car re-route along Osun.

Ori e wa nibe - Your head is there smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nurez305(m): 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
senatorken01:
Dear Candidate, you are hereby invited for an interview For a Transaction Officer role in a reputable bank with U-Connect HR ltd Abuja, on Friday the 4th of March, 2016 Time: 10am. Venue: 8 Dakala Street (blue plaza) off Parokou Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja. Kindly come along with a copy of your CV and passport and dress corporately. thank you.
Did anyone else get this message, pls help a brother.

Pls what type of questions am I expecting and the interview, is it with test (GMAT) things, pls reply ASAP God bless you
pls what position did they offer you, marketing or operation staff
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eipreel(f): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
thanks guys...y'all rock...pics loading... ;Dthanks guys...y'all rock...pics loading...

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
karleone:

When I saw that part eh, I was like "this love is made for the altar" cheesy cheesy

Amica.ble09 n Le.ro15 feeling soo loved up kiss

Dahveydson, didn't know you've got a job.. Congratulations

Thanks bro.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by eremy: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
There is urgent need for an accountant with 5yrs experience living around Lekki-Ajah axis.

Send CV to info@ovalsynergy.com

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ilori1930(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
It's better late than never. Happy birthday to you Lero15. God bless your new age

*modified*
Happy birthday to you too Dasher eipreel. Wishing you many more prosperous years ahead.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
My people, tongue i had a funny but good experience today.
Started my day well and was going about my responsibilities, and then i got a mail few minutes to 2pm to come for the last phase of an interview i had with a coy sometime ago. I was a bit annoyed, cos how dem go mail me today, com sey make i come today today undecided
Tried to contact the HR to reschedule but i couldnt, so i headed to the island, totally unprepared. I was just gona go through with it for the sake of it, cos i wouldn't have forgiven myself if i sat by and did nothing about it.
Got there almost before they closed and i had the very long interview, satisfied that i at least put in effort.

Just as i got home and checked my mail, offer letter was sitting comfortably in my inbox grin cheesy. I'm just very grateful to God, and to my JV people, for all I've learnt from here.

Thank you kiss

Hope is still alive smiley

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
Happy birthday Eipreel.
God bless you smiley

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jayrager(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
eipreel:
thanks guys...y'all rock...pics loading... ;Dthanks guys...y'all rock...pics loading...

eipreeleight dear!!! Happy birthday love.. Sorry i lost ur number.. would explain when we talk.. Please text me asap... LLNP!!!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
Moyarh:
My people, tongue i had a funny but good experience today.
Started my day well and was going about my responsibilities, and then i got a mail few minutes to 2pm to come for the last phase of an interview i had with a coy sometime ago. I was a bit annoyed, cos how dem go mail me today, com sey make i come today today undecided
Tried to contact the HR to reschedule but i couldnt, so i headed to the island, totally unprepared. I was just gona go through with it for the sake of it, cos i wouldn't have forgiven myself if i sat by and did nothing about it.
Got there almost before they closed and i had the very long interview, satisfied that i at least put in effort.

Just as i got home and checked my mail, offer letter was sitting comfortably in my inbox grin cheesy. I'm just very grateful to God, and to my JV people, for all I've learnt from here.

Thank you kiss

Hope is still alive smiley

Wow! Congratulations Moyarh. cheesy

Marvellous things happen to marvellous people. People of JV section are marvellous people. I want to celebrate your recent success with some nice Azonto moves. Whatcha!! grin

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jazmiynne:

You have spoken well Engr.. Finding an e-priest shouldn't be difficult. In fact I'm almost certain that ksstroud would volunteer to do the job for free.

But ehrmmmn..... Where is it heard that the woman that goes ahead seeking an e-priest to officiate an e-wedding the man has said nothing about Abi amicable09 you want to marry yourself by yourself ni? sad
SPOTTED!

HATERS ALERT!!!
Lol. Smooth jazz, I want to marry myself by myself okwaya? lol

Just watch out. TollyB will be my chief since you have no faith in us *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
karleone:

****Modified****
Is this a new page??
#Page1000 Loading
Delegate not, Engr.
She will not give us the right e-priest, I know her.

Wait a sec, are you secretly contesting the page 1000 with me? Please, biko don't. In fact, from Page 995 just watch and nod, don't contribute until I have opened the 1000th gate. *smiles. I shall usher you in nicely.

Just make sure you cover my back.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Marvellous things happen to marvellous people. People of JV section are marvellous people.
Thank you brother.
I concur oo. This is a gathering of the best minds you can find in one place.
There's always something to learn smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Congratulations moyarh, ur promptness despite the short notice would have won their heart already.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
DatechMan:

You are a genius embarassed
When you're coming to Ogun let me know maybe you car re-route along Osun.

Ori e wa nibe - Your head is there smiley
Thanks Thanks!
I'll be spending my vacation in Osun state because of you *smiles.

OK. So that's how you people say 'your head is there'? I get it now. Thank you for adding to my vocab.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
cc150615:
Congratulations moyarh, ur promptness despite the short notice would have won their heart already.
Thank you CC.
It was a split second decision, and I'm glad i made it.
Thanks again smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
cc150615:
I doubt if I would have been able to pull that off. If any employer no gimme at least a day notification before interview date, make dem just forget am. angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
*crying*
So Moyarh has left me standing alone! Only I am left *sobbing*

Lol.
Congratulations Moyarh! I'm so happy you are off the queue, it's shorter now. I know what you can do, in a short while I'll see your threads filled with the wisdom of a true HR personnel.

Go and shine forth! You can count on me as your no 1 cheerleader.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2016
LastMumu:

Marvellous things happen to marvellous people. People of JV section are marvellous people. I want to celebrate your recent success with some nice Azonto moves. Whatcha!! grin

Lastmumu you owe me one, you know? *boning*

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
amicable09:
*crying*
So Moyarh has left me standing alone! Only I am left *sobbing*

Lol.
Congratulations Moyarh! I'm so happy you are off the queue, it's shorter now. I know what you can do, in a short while I'll see your threads filled with the wisdom of a true HR personnel.

Go and shine forth! You can count on me as your no 1 cheerleader.
Lol. Amic Amic! I no leave you o, i still stand with you gidigba cheesy
We will all get there. Your own is coming, bigger and better, when you least expect it too wink i will remind you i said so.
Thanks for telling me to put my best foot forward, i kept that in mind smiley
And thank you for believing in me too cheesy
Soon we will all celebrate. Real soon.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
amicable09:

Wait a sec, are you secretly contesting the page 1000 with me? Please, biko don't. In fact, from Page 995 just watch and nod, don't contribute until I have opened the 1000th gate. *smiles. I shall usher you in nicely.

Just make sure you cover my back.

Yes ma. As long as it's a leeway to taking her fully as my lovely married e-Wife.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
amicable09:

Lastmumu you owe me one, you know? *boning*
Owe you what Amicable? undecided

The last person I owed something locked me in the police for one _fucking week without bail! I hope you ain't that hard-hearted! angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
karleone:

Yes ma. As long as it's a leeway to taking her fully as my lovely married e-Wife.
Guaranteed!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
amicable09:

SPOTTED!

HATERS ALERT!!!
Lol. Smooth jazz, I want to marry myself by myself okwaya? lol

Just watch out. [i]TollyB will be my chief since you have no faith in u[/i]s *winks.

In order words, tollyB take note o...she don use style tell u say u enter as plan B o

Lolz. Kisses for you dearie, I'm glad to know I'm on ur plan A. Any adjustments to the plan is fine by me still tongue tongue

Kai! Me sef I can fain trouble sha! grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tessybby(f): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
I thought ds job chatroom WS mainly for job vacancies n ve not seen any yet.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nice One Moyarh.

Congrats!!!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Owe you what Amicable? undecided

The last person I owed something locked me in the police for one _fucking week without bail! I hope you ain't that hard-hearted! angry
I intend to lock you up for a month! A full month o without bail too.

What did you do the last time? Why did you spend one week in jail ex-convict?

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52