Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425508 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I'm camera shy prophet. How do I get the reward without the camera?

And ah! Alone? At costain or surulere?

Yes, alone. Things of the spirit require utmost concentration.

You will see the prophet on the mountain in surulere....and thou shall be elevated. cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

Yes, alone. Things of the spirit require utmost concentration.

You will see the prophet on the mountain in surulere....and thou shall be elevated. cheesy
Hahahaha. What is this MOG talking about o? Are we on the same page at all? Elevation? I just want a crisp naira note.

Well, I have a friend who needs some sort of elevation. Can I bring her to the mountain?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. What is this MOG talking about o? Are we on the same page at all? Elevation? I just want a crisp naira note.

Well, I have a friend who needs some sort of elevation. Can I bring her to the mountain?

Daughter of Zion, you want a crisp naira note, but the prophet will give you that and beyond.

You will get the naira notes and at the same be imbued with spiritual rewards. You will leave the mountain as twice the person who came in.

Erm, let your friend book a separate appointment with the prophet.Things of the spirit are not to be mixed together. angry

Tomorrow night, let her come alone to the prophet, and she shall be elevated. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Ayam not running anywhere! You want me to run so you will go there and take the promised reward abi? I know your scheme, I won't fall for it.

#Running Straight To Surulere!
#Running to Grab the good life! lol

Lol

Okay.. When you return, tell us the story grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

Daughter of Zion, you want a crisp naira note, but the prophet will give you that and beyond.

You will get the naira notes and at the same be imbued with spiritual rewards. You will leave the mountain as twice the person who came in.

Erm, let your friend book a separate appointment with the prophet.Things of the spirit are not to be mixed together. angry

Tomorrow night, let her come alone to the prophet, and she shall be elevated. wink

Of course!

After the prophet 'prophesies' into your ministry, you would certainly leave as twice the person who came in. Every thing go be double double after 9 months cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

Daughter of Zion, I hope you are not looking at things of the spirit with a carnal eye. angry cheesy

Myself and amicable have to commune in the spirit before she is endowed with the prophet's reward. smiley

I hear you cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

Lol. Uhm... this sermon is uplifting. I am already feeling the reward. Give me your address. I won't want to miss my appointment tonight.

My friend will tap from the revelation I will come with.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Of course!

After the prophet 'prophesies' into your ministry, you would certainly leave as twice the person who came in. Every thing go be double double after 9 months cheesy
Hahahaha.
9 months is too far to see the manifestation of the prophecy.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol

Okay.. When you return, tell us the story grin
Lol.

You love stories too much. Lagbaja! nothing for you!

I will return with proofs that I was with the prophet. The evidence will speak for itself.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

Nah brov. Stop saying you are one leg in, one leg out. That's still conditional. Start saying you are already fully in, no other option, alternative or possible outcome.

In light of that Rhema, where you dey carry me go celebrate your confirmation grin

Ah!! Pastor!! I'm in!!! Fully!! Amen!!! grin

Pastor Pastor! Just give me time and date wey u go dey free, so I go contact my account officer early. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. The message today was powerful. One of the take home points is this, Let him who is without sin be the first to cast the stone. Lol

You cast the stone when you are with sin so I threw plenty stones at you in return.
Which stone? Which sin? Go and sleep joor....... You made the first sin by assuming I'm a Christian! angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Of course!

Ah Jazmiynne! shocked

So you too have joined amicable and prophet adeaks using innuendos to talk about sex this early Sunday morning! And I thought you were a spirikoko just like me! angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:

Ah Jazmiynne! shocked

So you too have joined amicable and prophet adeaks using innuendos to talk about sex this early Sunday morning! And I thought you were a spirikoko just like me! angry

Huh Me

What are you talking about?

What are innuendos? What is s.ex?

Please I am confused sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:

Ah Jazmiynne! shocked

Innuendos? Sex?

Young man, take care not to defame the prophet. My words and deeds are for spiritual upliftment, and not seeking carnal gratifications angry

If you have a friend who needs elevation, tell her to see the prophet in camera....and you shall testify. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:
Which stone? Which sin? Go and sleep joor....... You made the first sin by assuming I'm a Christian! angry
Hahahaha.
You have officially earned yourself the post of my e-bully. Lol

So seriously you aren't a Christian? How are we going to marry na? I know you love me sha... lol.

Let me gist you about a bully in sec sch. That small boy, I will never forget his name, Justice, he bullied me like mad. He always made me run after him in anger, for him it was fun but for me, he was making me cry. Lol. So everyone started calling us husband and wife.

Whenever you bully me here, I remember Justice. *smiles. Tell me the truth, are you him?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2016
It's certainly not sunday here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
9 months is too far to see the manifestation of the prophecy.

Hmmmm!!!!!! You are in indeed in the spirit. Thou shall see instant manifestation.

Hallelujah!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Huh Me

What are you talking about?

What are innuendos? What is s.ex?

Please I am confused sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3584944_frownmeowoof_jpeg656ad24038eb8b474f43509b7094b5b9
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:13am On Apr 10, 2016
LastMumu:

Ah Jazmiynne! shocked

Emi?
Innuendo abi eminado?
What are you saying?

Spiritual brother, you need to study the word so that your mind will be renewed *winks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

Hmmmm!!!!!! You are in indeed in the spirit. Thou shall see instant manifestation.

Hallelujah!
Hallelujah!!!!

*starts dancing the hallelujah dance and chanting hallelujah chorus*
Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Happy sunday guys but most especially happy mothering sunday to the ladies in the house (na today my own church dey celebrate her own oo). the rhematic rhema flowing in this place today ehhh..amy,jaz,lastmumu,dave,adeaks i see u peepul.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2016
Udochee:
Happy sunday guys but most especially happy mothering sunday to the ladies in the house (na today my own church dey celebrate her own oo). the rhematic rhema flowing in this place today ehhh..amy,jaz,lastmumu,dave,adeaks i see u peepul.
Wow! That's timely cos I will soon be a mother! Thanks Udo.

Hope service was great?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
You have officially earned yourself the post of my e-bully. Lol

Whenever you bully me here, I remember Justice. *smiles. Tell me the truth, are you him?

But looking back now, majority of those who 'hated' one another in secondary school actually ended up dating.

Seems like it was a default setting then especially for the girls. The guy they really liked would be the one they openly professed to hate. And the guys usually only bullied the girls they really liked. undecided

Life was kinda good then sha.

I am sure you and Justice ...... wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Udochee:

Make me sef dey go church jare. undecided Amicable don go church. Let me go and feel my own rhema. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Hope service was great?
yes ooo. the priest jus had to make the heads of the women 'swell up' with all the accolades. abeg do & born sharp sharp party rice is hungrying me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

Make me sef dey go church jare. undecided Amicable don go church. Let me go and feel my own rhema. smiley
e necessary boss.do come back oo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:30am On Apr 10, 2016
adeaks:

But looking back now, majority of those who 'hated' one another in secondary school actually ended up dating.

Seems like it was a default setting then especially for the girls. The guy they really liked would be the one they openly professed to hate. And the guys usually only bullied the girls they really liked. undecided

Life was kinda good then sha.

I am sure you and Justice ...... wink
Hahahaha. So true adeaks. I don't know why it was that way. Couldn't the boys just say out loud that they liked the girl.

They used two weapons;
Bullying and
Ignore as in to act like they aren't noticing you... lol.

Those boys in my class ehn, they were a big case. But they were the best set of friends I've known. No pretence with them. Life was really good then.

Me and Justice now? lol, I don't even know where the dude is at. My dad withdrew me from the school when he noticed I was too razz in senior secondary.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2016
Udochee:
yes ooo. the priest jus had to make the heads of the women 'swell up' with all the accolades. abeg do & born sharp sharp party rice is hungrying me
Lol. Very soon I go born, no go far so you go get the news early.

But women deserve to be praised, don't you think so?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:38am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lol bae I just read your last diary post... Got me Rotfl

Girls sha we can hope!

5 years.. Till infinity
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

finally una deserve am. having grown up in the midst of 5 women i dare to say they over deserve it sef.abeg no forget our wilson abi na gibsco bread oo.

some secondary school memories never fade away so soon. for a guy to catch a babe's attention its either you're intelligent or you're handsome or you're a bully.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 10:45am On Apr 10, 2016
amicable09:

Sorry for jumping in...
Praising women for what?
Research has shown that the pain a man goes through when his balls are kicked is 160x when woman wanna give birth.
So that translates to a man giving birth 160x ,imagine if he experienced uncountable ball kicking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.