Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2446413 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
Moyarh:

Alright smiley
How are you?
How did your day go?

Fine fine cheesy

How's the new job?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
ProudOlodo:

It was fine. I did peep in a few times tho, couldn't stay away entirely. And you're wearing a nice siggy bro
Thank you brother. Good to have u back smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Fine fine cheesy

How's the new job?
Hmm. Its been good so far, quite challenging but thank God.
Are you still gona get leave in dec?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abimbex007 tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol let's see the tidings that come alongside next week.
Me I no understand this Abuja talk sha... How have u been
*smiling* Happy I was able to confuse you... lol
I've been okay. You?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Goodnight... Sleep well smiley

Rest well dear
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Moyarh:
Abimbex007 tongue
grin grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
ProudOlodo:
My very very good people of the JV section. I hail. How una dey? Mehn...a lot here I've missed. Thanks to Ksstroud and Jazmyinne for the mention. So Smooth Jaz is good at so many things from bus hopping to regular latene...lipsrsealed I haven't said anything abi grin Ksstroud, I might have to hop on the Jupiter-made time machine to un-miss that Easter call o, there must have been plenty chicken crunching smiley

For the few of the many things I see I've missed by skimming thru, let me start saying congrats to Dahveydson and Moyarh for the new jobs. Really happy for you guys smiley And to bossman Lero, I see you threw a birthday party. Sorry I missed it but good wishes are never too late to come...congrats chief. And I sort of learnt Amicable09 is expanding her his-state...sorry "estate"...beyond the Leroland to other places where they smile simply. Issokay grin

But how come we're still on Page 96-something...what happened to the thread movers? But then, maybe it's a good sign they've been tending to some ship business on their respective ships smiley Shoutout to Abimbex007 and Karleone...I see it's waxing stronger wink Abimbawealth, Busybeei5, mtor, TheRealAdonye, mcshegs, Datechman, LastMumu, the boss davide470 and the entire house...Happy Weekend to y'all
Happy weekend, ProudBoss tongue wink cool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abimbex007:

grin grin
How are you today Ms?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by rvpbae: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Yes please... U do....try to remember o cheesy wink

You seem so sure.

Get me a bottle of baileys.....just to wake my brain up, of course! cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Knetpro(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Huh? Please kindly explain
Just my opinion, that's all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by gbame(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2016
A leading state microfinance bank with head office in Port Harcourt, requires the services of Customer Service Officers for its branches in Rivers State.
Qualification. OND/NCE in any discipline. Qualified candidates should send their CVs to info@midlandmfb.com. Successful candidates will resume on or before 25th of April, 2016.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Moyarh:

How are you today Ms?
I'm very fine, bro.
Happy Sunday! cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Patrickdarlins, I've gotten your contact, you can edit now but you better give me correct news when I beep you o... otherwise, I'm coming straight to your house!

That sitting room decor looks familiar.
Quite beautiful... I love it.
Happy Sunday!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2016
Amicable09, what's the whole fuss about your hair? Three _fucking paragraphs of nothing but wailing about nothing but ordinary hair? WTF! angry

One would have thought the poor hairdresser erroneously turned your gorimapa to dada sef on top all the epistle. Just go and cut the whole damn it off! You can take some and attach to your chin to form a goatee before people start thinking you are completely bald! angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:54am On Apr 17, 2016
LastMumu:
Amicable09, what's the whole fuss about your hair? There _fucking paragraphs of nothing but wailing about nothing but ordinary hair? WTF! angry

One would have thought the poor hairdresser erroneously turned your gorimapa to dada sef on top all epistle. Just go and cut the whole damn it, you can take some and attach to your chin to form a goatee before people start thinking you are completely bald! angry
Hahahaha...
Haters ALERT!
Jealousy number 1! Lol

You should be sympathizing with me. I lost my pride and now you call my hair gorimapa... lol. I forgive your mouth sha. Just wire me some money for Peruvian hair make I use console myself.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha...
Haters ALERT!
Jealousy number 1! Lol

You should be sympathizing with me. I lost my pride and now you call my hair gorimapa... lol. I forgive your mouth sha. Just wire me some money for Peruvian hair make I use console myself.

I should wire you money? Whatever happened to your horseband Lero? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
LastMumu:
I should wire you money? Whatever happened to your horseband Lero? undecided
He is not a horse... lol.
Lero's fine, we are both mourning the loss.

Can you be kind enough to do the electronic wiring?

Which church do you attend sef?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
amicable09:

He is not a horse... lol.
He's fine, we are both mourning the loss.

Can you be kind enough to do the electronic wiring?

Which church do you attend sef?
Once again, you hastily conclude I'm a Christian.

You should count yourself lucky that I'm in fairly good mood today, I only enjoy flogging when I'm not too happy.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
LastMumu:
Once again, you hastily conclude I'm a Christian.

You should count yourself lucky that I'm in fairly good mood today, I only enjoy flogging when I'm not too happy.
Me? Flog? At this my old age? Lol
My children are many FYI, don't make them come after you.

You this cele guy! It's because I saw you today that's why I'm asking.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
amicable09:

Me? Flog? At this my old age? Lol
My children are many FYI, don't make them come after you.

You this cele guy! It's because I saw you today that's why I'm asking.

You saw me today? You will make the 5th different lady this month to tell me same thing. How you ladies manage to draw me into your dreams befuddles me, much to my chagrin. sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
LastMumu:

You saw me today? You will make the 5th different lady this month to tell me same thing. How you ladies manage to draw me into your dreams befuddles me, much to my chagrin. sad
Lol. You haven't started being disappointed!
BTW I didn't say it was in my dream, I saw you live! crossing the road. You had no footwear on.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. You haven't started being disappointed!
BTW I didn't say it was in my dream, I saw you live! crossing the road. You had no footwear on.
Where? undecided

I presume the next thing you would say is that I was wearing one white celestial garb and I was smelling like burnt offering? angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
LastMumu:
Where? undecided

I presume the next thing you would say is that I was wearing one white celestial garb and I was smelling like burnt offering? angry
Hahahaha. You can't be too sure.
Just tell me the church you attend so I can be sure of the person I saw. The resemblance in charisma was striking... Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Only God knows what in the hell is going on on this Thread. No one would know if another world War is been strategize on this Thread
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
SegunMike:
smiley

I just don't know why I quote you most times undecided

Oh... Na brotherly love smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin cheesy
LastMumu:
Amicable09, what's the whole fuss about your hair? Three _fucking paragraphs of nothing but wailing about nothing but ordinary hair? WTF! angry

One would have thought the poor hairdresser erroneously turned your gorimapa to dada sef on top all the epistle. Just go and cut the whole damn it off! You can take some and attach to your chin to form a goatee before people start thinking you are completely bald! angry

grin grin

That's not fair to my amicable09
angry angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha. You can't be too sure.
Just tell me the church you attend so I can be sure of the person I saw. The resemblance in charisma was striking... Lol
Again you assume me to be a Christian.

Charisma? What charisma? Or you meant to say Quaresma? Dude was a big flop for Barcelona before finding his way back to Porto. undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Proudolodo boss.
Good to see you around again.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
uboma:

lol.
Just checking up on you @ Amicable09.
Is Jaz coming to Abuja?

Where is Lero15? It seems ProudOlodo (what a moniker) has taken over your rightful place...

lol

Lol.
Proudolodo is a loyal friend of ours.

I dey here o. Anything for your boy?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Amicable09 back in Lag?

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.