Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2432643 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:
I really need to fix my email ish o!
tunbebes, hi!
Please if you don't mind leave a message here by quoting me cos I can't seem to reply via mail. Sorry for the inconvenience... lol, if I cause you any. Oh! if it's private, then I'll devise another means of communication. Just let me know.

geobukky, howdy?
You have my other mail right? Send a message through that one. Thanks.
It's the same case here, I can't reply PMs with my outlook app. I have to employ a Web browser whenever I wanna reply nairaland mail...i believed it's a general issue kinda... will resend directly wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lero15:

Baba you come late for the show ooo

We will charge you a higher bill

Haha, abeg where make i start dey read from grin cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
davide470:
Dave I did that na!
That was when all these troubles started.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
geobukky:

It's the same case here, I can't reply PMs with my outlook app. I have to employ a Web browser whenever I wanna reply nairaland mail...i believed it's a general issue kinda... will resend directly wink
Exactly!
I think that's exactly what I'm suffering from. It's not intentional, if it were I would have just ignored it and say nothing here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

Exactly!
I think that's exactly what I'm suffering from. It's not intentional, if it were I would have just ignored it and say nothing here.
It is this mod 'anti-spambot' that is behind your problem. Seun employed him to infect mails of girls recieving too many damn pms, hereby clogging his server.

The only way out is to bribe him. sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
LastMumu:
It is this mod 'anti-spambot' that is behind your problem. Seun employed him to infect mails of girls recieving too many damn pms, hereby clogging his server.

Hahahaha.
You know too much for your age!
When did you join nairaland?

Well, eeehn, how do I bribe uncle Seun? I need him to help me out, mailing has never been this cumbersome! I need a hitch free system.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stevostical(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
LastMumu:

That got me cracking my ribs, it's been long since I last commented here, good evening everyone.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Lero15:

you with your customer-service shaking voice! angry tongue tongue tongue

Lol....no be only customer service tongue . How is you? Any food for your babe?

amicable09:

Beau o! Beau o!
The sight of this babe makes me shake like the feathers of a wet bird... lol.
Please, don't divert the man's attention! Don't look at him, I beg you.
Did you cook that dish? Lol
I missed you...

Awww.....thanks dear. Missed ya too. How can I divert attention when you don finally win. Amicable ti take over.....lol. Seems you are always in a jovial mood,your posts are always lively and get me smiling sometimes.

LastMumu:
Mimzy ko, mistura ni. If not because I haven't attained my Jagaban status yet, I for sponsor beautiful joblanders like Beau49 and Co. Dey there na. angry

Uncle....aba na! Old woman like me Miss nairaland. No nau we will leave it for the young and agile grin grin tongue .
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
You know too much for your age!
When did you join nairaland?

Well, eeehn, how do I bribe uncle Seun? I need him to help me out, mailing has never been this cumbersome! I need a hitch free system.

Shhhhhhhhh!! Seun must not hear o, it is the anti-spambot guy you have to pay, na underG stuff o.
Bribe him to help remove your mail from nairaland blacklist. But remember, I didn't tell you anything o.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

Very well dear, thanks.

Oya take back seat first until Jaz deems it fit for you to come sit on the front row.
No wahala. Make i petch dey observe shocked

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
beau49:
cool cool

Hello Moyarh......trust you are good?

Le.ro and Amocab.le09 I dey look Una two.

Shout out to the new and old monikers.....I dey hale!

I remain loyal. smiley
The one n only Beautiful Beau grin
Im alright. Been a yle, how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
beau49:

Uncle....aba na! Old woman like me Miss nairaland. No nau we will leave it for the young and agile grin grin tongue .

Haba, fresh young sexy beauty like you would give any lady a run for her money (the real agbayas here are the likes of amicable09, Jazmiynne and co). Once I hammer like Jagaban, I promise to sponsor you to three straight miss nairaland competition.... I promise! angry

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stevostical:

That got me cracking my ribs, it's been long since I last commented here, good evening everyone.

Good evening Bros cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
beau49:

Awww.....thanks dear. Missed ya too. How can I divert attention when you don finally win. Amicable ti take over.....lol. Seems you are always in a jovial mood,your posts are always lively and get me smiling sometimes.

I am a bit relaxed now seeing that you have hands off in this battle for prince charming, thank ya! This room is funny in itself, I respond to monikers the way they play and make fun of things when they post.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
LastMumu:

Haba, fresh young sexy beauty like you would give any lady a run for her money (the real agbayas here are the likes of amicable09, Jazmiynne and co). Once I hammer like Jagaban, I promise to sponsor you to three straight miss nairaland competition.... I promise! angry
Lol.
The omniseer and omniknower of beauty! Wait until I upload all the pictures in my gallery here tomorrow!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
LastMumu:

Shhhhhhhhh!! Seun must not hear o, it is the anti-spambot guy you have to pay, na underG stuff o.
Bribe him to help remove your mail from nairaland blacklist. But remember, I didn't tell you anything o.
And you are the guy abi?
OK, let's talk business... How much do you want? Should I pay in cash or check?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

I respond to monikers the way they play and make fun of things when they post.
amyg**g** always cheerful (via ur Writings & possibly in attitude).keep it up.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
The omniseer and omniknower of beauty! Wait until I upload all the pictures in my gallery here tomorrow!
If you like upload your entire album including your best throwback pictures, you are still too old to even be considered as a miss nairaland applicant let alone getting a contestant status.

You and I know you ain't uploading _shit. After Seun himself, you are probably the most elusive nairalander I have ever known. angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
Udochee:
amyg**g** always cheerful (via ur Writings & possibly in attitude).keep it up.
Lol.
That name is always funny! How did you know to call me that? I like it... lol.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

And you are the guy abi?
OK, let's talk business... How much do you want? Should I pay in cash or check?
which kind olodo this one be, I resemble mod to you? Ofcourse I'm not antispambot! angry

I have his number though, send me a pm and I can set up a deal between you two. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
LastMumu:

Haaa! So Jazmiynne too iyaf gotten a new job, Chai. cheesy Congrats o, all these jobs you guys are sharing, make una share small reach my side na. sad

Lol thanks. Moyarh thanks too.

I've been on training since February so you could still technically say it's an 'old oviz' cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
LastMumu:
If you like upload your entire album including your best throwback pictures, you are still too old to even be considered as a miss nairaland applicant let alone getting a contestant status.

You and I know you ain't uploading _shit. After Seun himself, you are probably the most elusive nairalander I have ever known. angry
Lol.
Me!? Sweet 16! Forever 21!
I cannor be too old joor!
In fact, I should make my intention known to all.

I'M CONTESTING!
Enough is enough. Let me go there now...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
LastMumu:

Lol tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
uboma:

Pardon me please. I had no fore knowledge about your new job. I hope its going on well, though. Settle down real quick and learn all you can on the job. Congratulations dear.
Thanks plenty. Would definitely try to apply these pointers grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2016
LastMumu:
which kind olodo this one be, I resemble mod to you? Ofcourse I'm not antispambot! angry

I have his number though, send me a pm and I can set up a deal between you two. grin
See this ojuju ooo... lol
You want me to PM you? Lie lie! PM me first! swallow your pride. Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

Ah sweetheart!
Sorry, ma binu, I haven't seen you since Sunday.
Btw, been checking your dp for that change, unto 'first day in ovis pix' Lol.

Abeg change dp this morning! Lol.
How was your first day at work hon?
I need details o, any fine guy in your unit? Is he single or married? Lol, gist me babe... I'm all ears.

Oh! And it was rvpbae who mentioned Mazi first thereby invoking his e-spirit into our honourable assembly.

Lolz hahahahahaa keep waiting for the change tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

Ah sweetheart!
Sorry, ma binu, I haven't seen you since Sunday.
Btw, been checking your dp for that change, unto 'first day in ovis pix' Lol.

Abeg change dp this morning! Lol.
How was your first day at work hon?
I need details o, any fine guy in your unit? Is he single or married? Lol, gist me babe... I'm all ears.

Oh! And it was rvpbae who mentioned Mazi first thereby invoking his e-spirit into our honourable assembly.

Giving to rvpbae his due... Welldone

There's are fine guys o... In fact my direct boss is almost a hunk... Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

See this ojuju ooo... lol
You want me to PM you? Lie lie! PM me first! swallow your pride. Lol
Last I checked, you were the one finding it difficult to reply pms not me. undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol. Patiently waiting.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
Stevostical, so you sometime visit our humble abode?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
That name is always funny! How did you know to call me that? I like it... lol.
why not if not.atimes i use it to tease.my instinct basically played a great role as always.
jaz
how's work na.getting accustomed already abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Is it the APC change or the Waziri (the Bus Conductor) change?

Hope you enjoyed your first day @ work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.