Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,360 members, 7,846,560 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2436213 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
beau49:

Who kunu don epp? angry

Plenty pipo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lero15:

Baby, you have to pick up form to study engineering now o.
Enginee ladies ti take over undecided
At this old age? So that after 5 years, they will give me 'University Attempted'. Let our daughter go back to school and read the ones I left.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
Lero15:

Bros.
Na me start this question wahala.

I retract. Make una stop biko.

So I go fit chop breakfast tomorrow abeg.. Amicable09 don vex, she no gimme supper embarassed
Wwwwhhhhaaaatttt!!! You came out in public to say this? That I, in my loving capacity failed to give you supper!
Come eat breakfast in the morning. Kachifo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by YungMike(m): 11:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! Interesting... I like the things you like and hate the things you hate. I bet we'll have a fun ride together here.

I'm a very simple but complex being *smiles... no panic. I am very jovial, I can be sarcastic and I don't like being misunderstood. What else do I say? I think that's all.... I'm a graduate too and also searching for a job. We go find the work together sha.

Welcome on board!

Smilez.. Oshe bae, show me around the House......no forget to mention me if u see dat Job.

You didn't tell me your name sef...*smiles (dont mind me, i smile alot).. Smilez
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rhymzydmf(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2016
Oya, contact me 4 ur electrification of all kind(domestic/industrial) via
Twitter: @RhymzyDmf
FaceBook: RhymzyDmf
Email: Rhymziedmf@gmail.com
Whatsapp: +2348179703396.... I reside in PH buh I do inter-state jobs. #Tnx

1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2016
Stevostical:

Chai Amy**gy** you funny no be small, you are very evasive with ur response, I bin dey think say I dey diplomatic with my answers a times but I b learner where you dey, I like ur inquisitive spirit maybe cos it's mutual. Was once nicknamed Harry Potter while in school coz of my inquisitive nature.
Hahahaha.
Ehen! Finally, for the first time today, I meet someone who has a kindred spirit.

My dear, most times I unconsciously ask questions not because I need the answer for anything but to keep the convo going. I don't know why people are taking it in a bad way sha. How do you know your friends if you don't ask questions?

Anyway, hope you are good? I guess your name is Steve right?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
YungMike:

Smilez.. Oshe bae, show me around the House......no forget to mention me if u see dat Job.

You didn't tell me your name sef...*smiles (dont mind me, i smile alot).. Smilez
Lol. I smile a lot too.
About the job, no qualms... I'll mention you whenever I see sth that might interest you.

You can call me Amic *smiles.
Have a good night sleep.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Rhymzydmf:
Bros i salute you o, chinos and polo take dey climb nepa pole,
Na you biko!!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
So went to have a couple of drinks with a friend, and the only vacant table had a lone advanced guy (local bar tins)
, and we were just talking about school, then to jobs and how naija hard anyhow.. Then the man joined in the convo, oboy the man learned die ( has a masters), and we had such a cool time as we learnt a lot from the man(think the man actually got interested when i spoke about the mtn interview i went for).
The point I'm trying to make here is, people would have written the man off as just as even a bus driver or an okada man, but he was so full of wisdom, and i we spoke at length and i learned a lot, and gained a new connection..
This life sha no be here o...

4 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by YungMike(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I smile a lot too.
About the job, no qualms... I'll mention you whenever I see sth that might interest you.

You can call me Amic *smiles.
Have a good night sleep.

Smilez... Aii Amic...enks

Cool nyt rest 2 ya too.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Amicable 09 is typing...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ok so lemme just be dropping one week worth of posts as i hardly comment here..
Have yall heard of mind mapping or (taxonomy i think) as the greeks used to call it..
Its a very good memory and preparation tool

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2016
Thoniameek:
I need a job A night job precisely

I think the edo winches n wizards would consider you for a trial. Do well to contact them through boss Lastmumu.
BTW, last time I checked, female night jobs were mostly Nurse Eliza jobs. Are you a Nurse or you like Nurse eliza work? I can recommend one for you if you're in the far East.

Amic! Don't worry about anything. No one is having doubt over your character. Trust we're all friends. Dat 'good' boy that is claiming HarryPotter here for you eh...

Abimbawealth, so you be engine babe? Hmm! I cannor believe my ears o. #Welcome to da hood

These pages are really really flying o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2016
Rhymzydmf:

Shey you go fit connect my house to Kainji dam directly? Dis "no light" and "no fuel" wahala de make me reason otherwise dese days o

If person see where I write no fuel, e go come de wonder which kain mob and gen wey I get for house...wen chinkili fuel lamp I no even get

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stevostical(m): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Ehen! Finally, for the first time today, I meet someone who has a kindred spirit.

My dear, most times I unconsciously ask questions not because I need the answer for anything but to keep the convo going. I don't know why people are taking it in a bad way sha. How do you know your friends if you don't ask questions?

Anyway, hope you are good? I guess your name is Steve right?
Am not just good but great, nice diary you've got, use to peep in once in a while. @Karleone if I catch u eh, I reserve my comments.......

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mtor: 2:04am On Apr 22, 2016
Engine Ladies cool

Lero15 no food for you

Yungmike welcome to the house
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Philomath1212: 2:29am On Apr 22, 2016
amicable09:

Is she complaining?

Now why you dey vex?

Infact... grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:49am On Apr 22, 2016
amicable09:

At this old age? So that after 5 years, they will give me 'University Attempted'. Let our daughter go back to school and read the ones I left.

Lol. You are still young na wink

Yes, Abimbex007 will surely read Engineering
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2016
amicable09:

Wwwwhhhhaaaatttt!!!
You came out in public to say this?
That I, in my loving capacity failed to give you supper!

Come eat breakfast in the morning.
Kachifo.

embarassed embarassed

Please gimme food o.

Abi you want me to go to Beau49?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2016
mtor:
Engine Ladies cool

Lero15 no food for you

embarassed embarassed

See where my harmless post has brought me...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:59am On Apr 22, 2016
davide470:
Hahahaha.
Dave don't talk to me o!

My friends know me! and that's FACT! I have a couple of them outside NL and we met here. The only question I haven't answered here is the question of 'what did you study?' which matter of frankly is hidden between the lines of my many sentences.

If anyone feels slighted that I asked the person a question and didn't answer his, he should come out and say it now or forever hold his peace.

My friends love me like this, I wonder what the next question will be after you guys must have known my course. What did I graduate with abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:20am On Apr 22, 2016
yorex2011:
Amicable 09 is typing...
I had slept dear, don't mind my network... kept me online when I was already offline.

Good morning.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by YungMike(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2016
mtor:
Engine Ladies cool
Lero15 no food for you
Smilez.. Thanks bro.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:24am On Apr 22, 2016
karleone:

Amic! Don't worry about anything. No one is having doubt over your character. Trust we're all friends. Dat 'good' boy that is claiming HarryPotter here for you eh...

Abimbawealth, so you be engine babe? Hmm! I cannor believe my ears o. #Welcome to da hood

These pages are really really flying o
This is not about doubts on my character, this is more like a scandal on my e-life!

I went to school... lol, I received a letter of admission from JAMB, I was in a department and I had both coursemates and faculty mates! I graduated from Uni and I'm here today.

What is the bone of contention?
Do I sound like I was never offered admission or that I did not graduate?

I will need the services of a lawyer. I cannot kontinu like this!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2016
Lero15:

embarassed embarassed
Please gimme food o.
Abi you want me to go to Beau49?
You! Threatening me with Beau abi? Issokay!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2016
Lero15:

Lol. You are still young na wink
Yes, Abimbex007 will surely read Engineering
Abimbex will decide....
I am packing out of your house!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yorex2011: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2016
amicable09:

I had slept dear, don't mind my network... kept me online when I was already offline.

Good morning.
Hi good morning cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2016
Stevostical:
Am not just good but great, nice diary you've got, use to peep in once in a while. @Karleone if I catch u eh, I reserve my comments.......
Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by YungMike(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Dave don't talk to me o!

My friends know me! and that's FACT! I have a couple of them outside NL and we met here. The only question I haven't answered here is the question of 'what did you study?' which matter of frankly is hidden between the lines of my many sentences.

If anyone feels slighted that I asked the person a question and didn't answer his, he should come out and say it now or forever hold his peace.

My friends love me like this, I wonder what the next question will be after you guys must have known my course. What did I graduate with abi?

Goodmorning Amic, Trust you had a romantic night rest?

Smiles.... International Student!!! No university in Nigeria offers the course she studied. Tellinq you guyz her course myt throw y'll off balance. Think that's what she's tryna prevent. **ChopKnuckle bae.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2016
yorex2011:
Hi good morning cheesy
You slept well right?
Have a great day today.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 7:34am On Apr 22, 2016
amicable09:

This is not about doubts on my character, this is more like a scandal on my e-life!

I went to school... lol, I received a letter of admission from JAMB, I was in a department and I had both coursemates and faculty mates! I graduated from Uni and I'm here today.

What is the bone of contention?
Do I sound like I was never offered admission or that I did not graduate?

I will need the services of a lawyer. I cannot kontinu like this!

Don't worry.. It is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.