Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer (1442 Views)

Ask Questions About Video Editing Here Will Be Glad To Answer / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / Software For 3D And Animated Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer by Donald3d(m): 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello Nairalanders i will just like to entertain questions of any sort about 3D AND VISUAL EFFECTS (I AM NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO SHOW OFF,I'M TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE) so if you have any questions about 3D AND VISUAL EFFECTS ask here ,would be glad to answer to the best of my ability
Re: Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer by medamillion(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thanx 4 sharing bro, pls i just created som stuff in cinema 4d but i am unable to import it into After Effect, the message i get is:ERROR importing format. So pls i need ur help on importing a cinema 4d file into After Effect. Thanks.
Re: Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer by Donald3d(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
I actually dont use cinema 4d(3ds max is my speciallty) but i might be able to help .To start with what version of cinema 4d and after effects are you using.
Re: Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer by Donald3d(m): 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Will be glad to help ,keep the questions coming in.
Re: Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer by yungcheda(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
I intend learning 3ds max or Maya by myself through
resources. How long can it take me to accomplish
it?? I want to add it to my knowledge of after effects...
Re: Ask Questions About 3d And Visual Effects Here I Will Be Glad To Answer by Donald3d(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
yungcheda:
I intend learning 3ds max or Maya by myself through
resources. How long can it take me to accomplish
it?? I want to add it to my knowledge of after effects...
It depends on what resources you have access to and how fast you can learn ,but on the average 3D is not something that you can learn all aspects of it in little time ,i will advice you to be strong in certain aspects ,such as modeling,texturing,animation,it all depends on what aspect you want to learn.

(1) (Reply)

My 7 Incredible Paper Art Desings / Please I Need Someone To Do Cartoons From Pictures For Me / Who Have Videomakerfx Templates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.