Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pickpockets Experiences & How To Be Careful - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pickpockets Experiences & How To Be Careful (834 Views)

A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / Photos Of Pickpockets In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pickpockets Experiences & How To Be Careful by fleezytran(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
I feel compelled to share this based on what just happened to two little girls on their way to boarding school at iyana oba. Some months ago my wallet was removed from my bag by this bad guys. I lost a lot and I had to beg the driver to my next destination.

Please, lets share experiences, locations of interest and how to be cautious at all times.
Re: Pickpockets Experiences & How To Be Careful by bumitek02(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
This same iyana iba, na me know how to deal with them,
Re: Pickpockets Experiences & How To Be Careful by fleezytran(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2014
bumitek02:
This same iyana iba, na me know how to deal with them,

oya now how u dey deal wit dem

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-akwa Ibom Route...pls Help / Genuine Ticket To Tanzania? Can You Help? / 7 Ways To Survive A Stolen Wallet On A Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.