Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (11378 Views)

NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal / Subsidy Removal: The Govt Has A Superior Argument Than NLC/TUC And Civil Society / Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Removed

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 21, 2014

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by jeffizy(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2014
This F.G = [size=14pt] ForGery [/size]

10 Likes

Re: . by LOC1(m): 12:19am On Oct 21, 2014
After 3years, all you could offer us from the subsidy resource fund are some 1520 buses.

Jonah! Ehehe!
All these money you are looting undecided

There is God o

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by FastShipping: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians deserve what they get.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 21, 2014
LOC1:
After 3years, all you could offer us from the subsidy resource fund are some 1520 buses.

Jonah! Ehehe!
All these money you are looting undecided

There is God o
Which buses? did you see any bus? He only Promised it since 2012 but that is it.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2014
FastShipping:
We deserve better than what we get

7 Likes

Re: . by omenka(m): 12:40am On Oct 21, 2014
FastShipping:
I'm a Nigerian and I don't desire or deserve this terrible government.

27 Likes

Re: . by Caseless: 12:56am On Oct 21, 2014
And somebody wants me to vote this shoeless turned headless coy again.

20 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
And somebody wants me to vote this shoeless turned headless coy again.
We have a duty to kickout the fraudster out of power

15 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2014
omenka:
I'm a Nigerian and I don't desire or deserve this terrible government.
Unfortunately, we find ourselves in the hands of a clueless and lying Government

12 Likes

Re: . by Caseless: 1:04am On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
We have a duty to kickout the fraudster out of power
i shall do that with all my energy.

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Caseless:
i shall do that with all my energy.
Amen. Honestly, I can't imagine Nigeria under Jonathan for another four years

11 Likes

Re: . by iamtheprincipal: 1:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Buhari will provide quality, decent leadership to Nigerians and make the nation uninhabitable to those corruption infested thieves in government today. They shall all acount for all they have stollen from our collective wealth.
GOD Bless Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd).

19 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
Buhari will provide quality, decent leadership to Nigerians and make the nation uninhabitable to those corruption infested thieves in government today. They shall all acount for all they have stollen from our collective wealth.
GOD Bless Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd).
Amen

6 Likes

Re: . by Balyz: 2:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Why is this jonathan guy such a crook?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Sibabasibaba1: 2:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Another thread to promote a criminal with neither vision nor ideas. Since he was kicked out on 27 August 1985 by his fellow felon he has done no other job apart from his PTF misadventure, a job meant to rehablitate him.

Even an older Obasanjo has been gainfully occupied in different local and international initiatives. But this coupist known as Buhari thinks the only way to survive is to be in government.What is plan for Nigeria? Nothing! Just the abstract 'I will fight corruption'. With Tinubu, Fayemi, Sylva?

What did Buhari even achieve as a Head of State? What was that exceptional thing that he achieved that will make us return him, a criminal by Nigerian laws? Did he turn Nigeria into heaven? Did he eradicate corruption? He was a product of corruption himself. Yes, coup plotting is a crime. It is corruption.

Nothing bad in criticising the government. But promoting a criminal who set Nigeria back 50 years is the highest form of corruption.

20 Likes

Re: . by agabusta: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2014
Sibabasibaba1:
[s]Another thread to promote a criminal with neither vision nor ideas. Since he was kicked out on 27 August 1985 by his fellow felon he has done no other job apart from his PTF misadventure, a job meant to rehablitate him.

Even an older Obasanjo has been gainfully occupied in different local and international initiatives. But this coupist known as Buhari thinks the only way to survive is to be in government.What is plan for Nigeria? Nothing! Just the abstract 'I will fight corruption'. With Tinubu, Fayemi, Sylva?

What did Buhari even achieve as a Head of State? What was that exceptional thing that he achieved that will make us return him, a criminal by Nigerian laws? Did he turn Nigeria into heaven? Did he eradicate corruption? He was a product of corruption himself. Yes, coup plotting is a crime. It is corruption.

Nothing bad in criticising the government. But promoting a criminal who set Nigeria back 50 years is the highest form of corruption.[/s]

Buhari 2015! It's time to kick out cluelessness and rapaciousness.

17 Likes

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Of course Nigerians deserve the hopeless government they get. There are times in my frustration when I'm almost tearful reading brain-dead, deluded idiots on here trumpeting the imaginary achievements of a most hopeless, inept, rotten-to-the-core, weak leadership. A leadership the world can see for the hopeless clowns they are, except the domestic paid keyboard warriors that come here to shamelessly peddle falsehoods.

How can you say we don't deserve the leaders we get when the pervading caveman election strategy in some recent elections was to distribute expired rice to desperate people, instead of putting together a coherent manifesto and articulating topical political arguments as to the intentions of the intending government? This is a very hopeless country. I laugh everytime I see chest-thumping "patriots". It's like bragging about your father that everybody in the neighbourhood knows is a hopeless, jobless drunkard.

GEJ is a spineless, incompetent clown. Surrounds himself with the most corrupt, rotten elements in society; admits his spinelessness in the face of the impunity of the so-called "cabals" that control sectors of the country; shows no charisma or leadership traits; generally clueless about basic crisis management with his amateurish utterances. I could go on all day. Has next to no redeeming qualities, and stumbled into every electoral post he has held without the required leadership qualities to get him there. The man is simply out of his depth.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:26am On Oct 21, 2014
It's funny cos I'm not even a fan of Buhari, but I would vote him anyday of the week above Jonathan. At least, even if Buhari is not a visionary technocrat, he has greater personal integrity and stronger natural leadership traits than our clueless GEJ can ever boast of.

19 Likes

Re: . by madamoringo(f): 3:36am On Oct 21, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
It's funny cos I'm not even a fan of Buhari, but I would vote him anyday of the week above Jonathan. At least, even if Buhari is not a visionary technocrat, he has greater personal integrity and stronger natural leadership traits than our clueless GEJ can ever boast of.

But you and your fellow ibos are personally responsible for the failure called GEJ or is that not so??

3 Likes

Re: . by destante(f): 3:37am On Oct 21, 2014
I always knew all this man was saying then was farce undecided

11 Likes

Re: . by egift(m): 4:41am On Oct 21, 2014
madamoringo:
But you and your fellow ibos are personally responsible for the failure called GEJ or is that not so??

Please I will encourage you to drop the name-calling. GMB all the way! Unlike the cankerworm, Nigerians are very progressive - interested in unity, co-existence and we all we do all we can kick out the Zoologist and deliver Nigeria from a "Stealing Not Corruption" administration.

Jonathan has failed Nigerians and has no new ideas.

13 Likes

Re: . by persius555(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2014
I will support buhari if he doesnt push for a northern hardcore agenda, fight corruption reasonably, pass the PIB bill, build more refineries and abolish subsidy fraud, fight pipeline vandalism and generate at least 10,000 mw of electricity.

8 Likes

Re: . by Alphaoscar: 6:00am On Oct 21, 2014
GEJ is fraud personified and he's been largely supported by the hopeless and fraudulent people.

9 Likes

Re: . by Yeske2(m): 6:07am On Oct 21, 2014
madamoringo:

Don't bring that line here, not all Igbos voted him last time, at least i didn't.
GEJ must be kicked out to save us from ourself.

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2014
persius555:
I will support buhari if he doesnt push for a northern hardcore agenda, fight corruption reasonably, pass the PIB bill, build more refineries and abolish subsidy fraud, fight pipeline vandalism and generate at least 10,000 mw of electricity.
I assure you that gmb have no pact with bigotry or religious extremism

6 Likes

Re: . by Olaolufred(m): 6:12am On Oct 21, 2014
[size=18pt] Upon all the deciet, stealing and fraud.
Remember that it was a new year sledge hammer.
This regime is a scam.[/size]

10 Likes

Re: . by egift(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2014
persius555:

Buhari will do a lot better than Jonathan. He has a very good track record for the will power to do the best in all circumstance. He also put people who have a deep seated understanding of their field. He never met the Petroleum Minister who served under him, one it was determined that he will be capable to lead, he was invited, screened and giving the job without Man-Know-Man.

Many who are afraid of Buhari is not even because they may go to jail, but because Buhari will not support blind stealing of the National Treasury.

I encourage you to Support Buhari. If things are working in Nigerian, everyone will have equal opportunity without having to know anyone or bribing your way through.

God bless Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: . by Caseless: 6:26am On Oct 21, 2014
barcanista:
Amen. Honestly, I can't imagine Nigeria under Jonathan for another four years
that will be cataclysmic and politically shattering.

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 21, 2014
The chief Buhari attack dog, at work.
For fair minded Nigerians, here is what funds saved by partial subsidy removal has been used for at the federal level.
https://www.nairaland.com/1255508/sure-p-getting-job-done
I created the above thread last year when I had time to push back APC propaganda and for posterity.
Meanwhile, can the APC attack dogs share with us what the APC governors have been doing with their share of partial subsidy removal funds?

8 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
[s] The chief Buhari attack dog, at work.
For fair minded Nigerians, here is what funds saved by partial subsidy removal has been used for at the federal level.
https://www.nairaland.com/1255508/sure-p-getting-job-done
I created the above thread last year when I had time to push back APC propaganda and for posterity.
Meanwhile, can the APC attack dogs share with us what the APC governors have been doing with their share of partial subsidy removal funds? [/s]
Ifeanyichukwu aka the insincere9gerian,tell us, "WHERE ARE THE PALLIATIVES" Jonathan and his cabinet promised us since 2012?
Do not derail the thread with your outright stupidity.

I once saw the so-called buses and plyed one of them from Iyana Ipaja to my destination,suddenly the buses disappeared. Please where are the buses?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kachikwu Apologizes For ‘magician’ Remark, Promises To End Fuel Crisis / Ekiti Conducts Public Hearing On Grazing Bill,Plans To Build Cattle Ranches(pics / What We’ll Do Against Police Over Ozubulu Killings, Joy Odama’s Death – HURIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.