Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe (17125 Views)

Court Rejects Kanu’s Request For His Seized Passports And Money / Court Rejects Saraki’s Protest Against Senate Forgery Suit / President Buhari At The Special Jumat Prayers To Celebrate The Army Week. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Truckpusher(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
corruption every where
even the court itself is corrupt grin

10bn yet u de pray say make wetin happen undecided
The court is corrupt and this is one reason why we'll never go forward.

Just imagine a situation where the people that are suppose to uphold the law are the same people twisting it to favour their cronies in power?
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by AWONEYAN(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2014
In nigeria a thief will look to your face and tell you, you got no right to investigate me and will go to court to establish that. This alone prove that she is a theif....
But Gej will continue to romance with this thieving big eyed harlot .."Mere stealing is not corruption"Gej 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Dailyfavour(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2014
This is a single reason why she must be prosecuted, ooooool*e!!!
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by egift(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2014

Diezani: Jonathan's face of Corruption

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by omenka(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Of what use is the probe if nothing is gonna happen to anyone at the end of the day?? Besides I really don't see this happening whether the courts wills it or not. Probing Diezani is tantamount to probing Jonathan, and hell, they can't even withstand just a slight scratch on the surface. They dirt that would come pouring out would be unbelievable.

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by eleko1: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by yuncka: 7:21am On Oct 21, 2014
pls vote my entries for Nollywood movie spoof via dis link woobox.com/jn92db/vote. Tnx

3 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by ochilikoko(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Ogetogeo:
Really?
yea
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Ogetogeo:
Really?
i am using torch 1 and i need iphone1 or 2 so can i swap?
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Onyiido: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2014
politricks:
GEJ be like 'Dont probe her,she warms my bed'
No it should have been "she warms his bank account". Corrupt thieves everywhere in our govt
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by politricks: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2014
Onyiido:
No it should have been "she warms his bank account". Corrupt thieves everywhere in our govt
How did i forget that.Anyway it has been modified.
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
B
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Chibokgame: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2014
I love this news.
Reps should do the needful . . . . . .
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by peter4d2(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2014
devigblegble:
Some people deserves jungle justice instead of court justice , I just don't know what these lady is feeling like ...

I think d pple dat need dis most is d intrior minister Abba morro frouk lawan senator indicting sum1 n also going ahead 2 commit d same crime.
Abt Diezanis case culd d house of reps tell nigerians their general income including oda allowances n maybe we culd start 4rm thr.
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2014
kbshow100:
PDPigs gradually sinking like titanic.
This is not about buhari but this caught my attention
Some other shocks about Buhari.
Abacha announced the Buhari coup.
Abacha announced IBB as Buhari's replacement.
Abacha took over when IBB stepped aside.
Abacha brought Buhari to "serve" under him.
Abacha stole Billions of dollars.
"Abacha is not corrupt" says Buhari.
https://www.nairaland.com/1958702/shocking-5-strange-things-never is buhari corrupt
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by buoye1(m): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2014
Diaris god!
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by oliidell(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
See gobe shocked
These press guys are something else.......they even dubbed it "DIEZANI'S PRAYERS" grin

In this context,'prayer' is a legal term.

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2014
May God help Nigeria.

.....Do agric Create wealth
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by ayukdaboss(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Corruption everywhere!
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Shollay20(m): 8:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Sylvarresta(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2014
If she is clean, why running around to stop the probe. That just show that she guilty of the crime
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by jaybee3(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Osinitu(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2014
dulaman:
if I’m voted into power within
the next four years, the issue of power will
become a thing of the past. Four years is
enough for anyone in power to make significant
improvement and if I can’t improve on power
within this period, it then means I cannot do
anything even if I am there for the next four
years.”-GEJ 2011
Like seriously?? Did he actually say this?
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by maly: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2014
[/color][b][/b][color=#000099]
deebsman1:
s[right][/right][i][/i]
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by eleko1: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2014
angry sad sad cheesy embarassedJona to do wetin? IDI TI JE(Anybody fit translate dis to beta English?)
Ekawu:
This woman is too controversial for my liking, Uncle Jona can u pls do the needful
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by mbizzy(f): 9:50am On Oct 21, 2014
eleojo23:
Due process must be followed

dey there dey blow grammer. Common stealing.

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2014
NwakorChriss:
Blackberry bold5 for sale@ 12, 000naira only. Tokunbo. Interest contact 08160446242. Deliver service guarantee

Bold 5 for #12000....blackberry don finish
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Octaves(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2014
As much as I want them to use a microscope of the highest power to probe her and haul her butt off to Gaol after. I am not excited about the development because the Reps themselves are corrupt and she will likely line their pockets with our oil money and the case will die out. That's how corruption is fought in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Omimah: 10:13am On Oct 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
See gobe shocked

These press guys are something else.......they even dubbed it "DIEZANI'S PRAYERS" grin
You just disgraced yourself. "Prayer" is a legal term.

1 Like

Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Pataki: 10:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Osinitu:
Like seriously?? Did he actually say this?

Yes he actually and factually said that.
Re: Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe by Omimah: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2014
If our judiciary could give Peter Odili a perpetual injunction from being prosecuted, it is only natural that Diezani would try to get her's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari / 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola / Boko Haram: Many Feared Killed, Houses Burnt Down In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.