Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities (15489 Views)

My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. / Nairalands New Rules And Regulations, Your Take? / Nigerian Top Ten Most Influencial Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by jobsat34(m): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Maigidan mu, na gaisheka cool.

baba jb, mi o gbo hausa oo
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nihilist: 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest

Maka why kwanu grin
Obi na tozim ka sugar sugar maka gi grin Biko mee ka mu mata gi ofuma?

1 Like

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
spanzed:
congrats on your convocation ma...how was the program??

Thanks a lot, Sweetie...

Nah tomoro I dey do my own..
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Jbluv55(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
jobsat34:

baba jb, mi o gbo hausa oo
Buhehehehe cheesycheesycheesy. O ye ki e wa bi e se ma gbo hausa o grin

Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Maigidan mu, na gaisheka cool.
Translation: Our Master/Landlord, I greet you.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by xamster(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
many folks whose status i like on here. buh if u ask me in regard the topic I'ld say fynestboi and ma graceful MizMyColi...... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
AdeniyiA:

shocked since one can log on to d internet from anywhere in the world, i am seriously not comfortable with wat dis lady posted here...
i hope that's not a vision of the inevitable?
Hian.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
obayaya:

Thank God you didn't grin

How are you doing?

My Dear

Ifu go num.

Ka'anyi ne pushu go du

Chukwudi

Oluwa is always involved
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
obayaya:

Thank God you didn't grin

How are you doing?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Waow!

This has got to be the best epistle I've read today.
Lolest, I'm certainly not a Nihilist - Mbanu.
Agnostic/Atheist......ummmm, there's still a mix of christian somewhere y'know.

@Not being a judger, I noticed - Big time. That's got to be the most endearing thing about you, innit?

Lolest.

Thanks a lot Ochon.
smiley

gringrin

Yeah, I don't think you are a Nihilist, that's why I placed at the third position. But from my appraisals, which might be wrong BTW, I think you WERE/ARE a Christian (by virtue of being raised up with it), but right now; your beliefs are bordering on the edges of Agnostism and Atheism.. You still haven't made up your mind yet. You are still weighing your options before finally taking that plunge. You are just UNDECIDED. wink

You noticed? Never knew. Yeah, I open-minded, non-judgemental kinda person, most of the time. I notice you are too, you don't judge. Your mantra is live and let live, that's why you chose "life and love" as your religion, innit? wink
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Obayaya, woman wrapper, how far? grin
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by spanzed(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

Thanks a lot, Sweetie...

Nah tomoro I dey do my own..
cool....best wishes...all the best in life...and no forget to send my convocation package grin
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
AdeniyiA:

shocked since one can log on to d internet from anywhere in the world, i am seriously not comfortable with wat dis lady posted here...
i hope that's not a vision of the inevitable?
Maybe she wan commit suicide.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nihilist: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

gringrin

Yeah, I don't think you are a Nihilist, that's why I placed at the third position. But from my appraisals, which might be wrong BTW, I think you WERE/ARE a Christian (by virtue of being raised up with it), but right now; your beliefs are bordering on the edges of Agnostism and Atheism.. You still haven't made up your mind yet. You are still weighing your options before finally taking that plunge. You are just UNDECIDED. wink

You noticed? Never knew. Yeah, I open-minded, non-judgemental kinda person, most of the time. I notice you are too, you don't judge. Your mantra is live and let live, that's why you chose "life and love" as your religion, innit? wink

You guys need to stop quoting my name jor angry angry
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nihilist:

You guys need to stop quoting my name jor angry angry

LMAO!! No vex, just try and bear with us for this night, by tomorrow, we won't mention your name again.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
ochon:

gringrin

Murdifyed
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
xamster:
many folks whose status i like on here. buh if u ask me in regard the topic I'ld say fynestboi and ma graceful MizMyColi...... cool

smiley

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
MizMyColi:

Sounds more clearer now. I understand you perfectly.. You'd be asleep though..

*tucks her inside her bed*..lights out... Sleep tight. *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Please teh me you're a fan, plsssssss
*flapping my hands*
A fan of yours.

1 Like

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Hadizy:

Yes.

But online he his bold. Though facially he can be bold too that's if he his discussing about education or debating
sounds like me
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by xamster(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

smiley

kiss kiss kiss
you're welcome ma'am wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by obayaya(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

My Dear

Ifu go num.

Ka'anyi ne pushu go du

Chukwudi

Oluwa is always involved
kiss kiss kiss

Container Chukwudi a landigo cheesy

Ife Adigo mma

Good morning

ochon:
Obayaya, woman wrapper, how far? grin

Ochon, the Woman Brassiere..

I dey o...

wetin mega?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Container Chukwudi a landigo cheesy

Ife Adigo mma

Good morning

Lolest.

Good Morning Dear.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by cupidhero(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

I'm sorry about that.
I'll be on the lookout for your posts now.
smiley
don't realy post much on NL but thanks for wanting to be on the lookout for my post. stay cool!

1 Like

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by obayaya(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest.

Good Morning Dear.

Hope you slept well?
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Hope you slept well?

Make ah no lie.
I no deal with sleep weh weh.

Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Hi fyneboi79
Saw your mentions.

Thanks
Thanks

A whole lot.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:
Hi fyneboi79
Saw your mentions.

Thanks
Thanks

A whole lot.
‎​​•⌣•Ϟ•► γφυ‘arε ωεІςφ♏ε ◄•Ϟ•⌣•
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by ochon: 10:58am On Oct 23, 2014
obayaya:

Ochon, the Woman Brassiere..

I dey o...

wetin mega?

LOL@Brassiere..

Nothing mega jare. How your service to your motherland, dey go? You don "cash" any Yoruba chick for there? gringrin
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by fyneboi79(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Maybe she wan commit suicide.
it is kind of scary undecided And she has deactivated her account.Just hope all is well.Though she doesn't seem like d suicidal type.Maybe she is getting married and wants to start a new page in life.
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by priscaoge(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

Nne, thanks jorey smiley
Ogadiriginma. grin

Y bold my name? undecided undecided wetin happen? What I do? undecided
Re: Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities by MizMyColi(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
priscaoge:

Y bold my name? undecided undecided wetin happen? What I do? undecided

grin grin
I was acknowledging you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Short History Of Slave Trade In Badagry / Street Laws To Survive This Hardship Period / Handwriting Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.