Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. (2377 Views)

A Public Apology To Ishilove / Nairalands Most Influencial Personalities / My Public Apology To Phemour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
Since its the 4th of July and all maybe I should drink some beer before posting this... undecided

Let it be known that Me - SniperInADiaper - is truly sorry for ever hurting any nairalander - especially truckpusher. cry Some of you know that 99% of what I post is all just a game.. and others havent gotten that memo yet. I am stating now that the only time Im guaranteed to be telling the truth is when Im talking about my children.. The rest? Fair game... wink

If Ive ever offended any of you, it wasnt my intention. I promise to be nicer starting now..

Now.. lets go blow some stuff up American style grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
sexkillz:

undecided apparently I have a bad mouth sad
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
so what did you do ? i can decided if its politically wrong or not.
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Apology accepted smiley
Happy 4th of July!
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yeah today is a good day, Magna Carta up in this hood. anyway wetin she do
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

grin
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
I will accept your apology under on condition....if you sing this song...Oyinbo by Malcoholic ft flavour on video

and post it to nairaland.
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
pc guru: so what did you do ? i can decided if its politically wrong or not.

Thats suicide undecided
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I will accept your apology under on condition....if you sing this song...Oyinbo by Malcoholic ft flavour on video

and post it to nairaland.

Do I appear to be that crazy? undecided tongue
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Phranciz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin
SniperInADiaper: Since its the 4th of July and all maybe I should drink some beer before posting this... undecided

Let it be known that Me - SniperInADiaper - is truly sorry for ever hurting any nairalander - especially truckpusher. cry Some of you know that 99% of what I post is all just a game.. and others havent gotten that memo yet. I am stating now that the only time Im guaranteed to be telling the truth is when Im talking about my children.. The rest? Fair game... wink

If Ive ever offended any of you, it wasnt my intention. I promise to be nicer starting now..

Now.. lets go blow some stuff up American style grin grin

I know the military just took over Egypt, but no need for you to worry, they are not looking for you. I guess you just had a bad dream. Wake up and be ur trashy self. grin
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Phranciz: grin

I know the military just took over Egypt, but no need for you to worry, they are not looking for you. I guess you just had a bad dream. Wake up and be ur trashy self. grin

Yeah sure. tongue
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by xynerise: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
Not accepted
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
xynerise: Not accepted

cry cry
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by xynerise: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

cry cry
What? undecided
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
xynerise:
What? undecided

Forgive me. Come on. An important day is coming up and it can't happen with people not accepting my apologies. angry
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by xynerise: 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Forgive me. Come on. An important day is coming up and it can't happen with people not accepting my apologies. angry
Na by force to forgive? undecided

what important day?
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
xynerise:
Na by force to forgive? undecided

what important day?

Yes.. its by force.. the day doesn't matter.
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Truckpusher(m): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2013
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
Truckpusher: No comment lipsrsealed

undecided undecided ok
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by xynerise: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yes.. its by force.. the day doesn't matter.
Even if u use charm it will not work tongue
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by KINGwax(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wow!! How did i come into a wrong thread? undecided
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Mynd44: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is so funny......

How are we even sure this thread is not another joke/game? tonguetongue
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Do I appear to be that crazy? undecided tongue
grin grin grin
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44: This is so funny......

How are we even sure this thread is not another joke/game? tonguetongue

Mynd Sharrap :Pï
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Mynd44: 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Mynd Sharrap :Pï
Wetin?

Oya lemme apologise too
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wetin?

Oya lemme apologise too

undecided undecided am serious tho... you are just playing. tongue
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by xynerise: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

undecided undecided am serious tho... you are just playing. tongue
What is that you are holding in your profile?
Re: My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
xynerise:
What is that you are holding in your profile?

My drug of choice tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barack Obama's Tan Suit Sparks Uproar On Twitter / Pastor Involved In Car Accident While Driving And Having Sex With A School Girl / Advantages And Disadvantages Of BIAFRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.