Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,055 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family (17573 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Akpota In Traditional Attire (Pics) / Mike Ezuruonye And Chioma Chukwuka-akpotha In Igbo Traditional Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Haahahahhaha Bia Kachi I never chop ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Choose your spouse wisely and save ur future cheesy cheesy

hian!
Very necessary o. Cute kids must be born nne. Why are you telling me your problem?Am I running a bukaaaa? ? angry
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by priscaoge(f): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hian!
Very necessary o. Cute kids must be born nne. Why are you telling me your problem?I'm I running a bukaaaa? ? angry

Come and take me to Mama Somtoo's Buka @Ngwa road angry angry angry

Check this out wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Liamm(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2014
mesoade:
it's like you're new on NL,FTC means 1st to comment
hehehe grin. Just checked his profile. He's a newbie. You can make a good detective though grin
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by MizMyColi(f): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Lollll dolley ni ayi

LoLest.

Is that ibo? *wondering*
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Neldrizzy(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoLest.

Is that ibo? *wondering*

hausa, it means definitely, or surely cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Ilovenigeria(f): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:
*SINGING*

Nwoke ejighi ajuna ara
Nwoke nucha ara nne ya
Ya anuo nke enyi ya nwanyi
Onucha nke enyi ya nwanyi
Ya anuba nke nwunye ya
Nwunya ya nwukwanu?
Ya anuba Feeding bottle! grin grin grin grin grin Mike welldone oooo. You just proved this song right with that your 2nd pic grin
Village girl....
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
hausa, it means definitely, or surely cheesy cheesy

Oukei
How you doing?

Been a while.
How are you & studies?
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Neldrizzy(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Oukei
How you doing?

Been a while.
How are you & studies?
yes oo!! I'v been quite busy, that's why i don't normally NL as b4, hope y'all are doing fine
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by MizMyColi(f): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
yes oo!! I'v been quite busy, that's why i don't normally NL as b4, hope y'all are doing fine

Sure, I believe.
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by englishmart(m): 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:
*SINGING*

Nwoke ejighi ajuna ara
Nwoke nucha ara nne ya
Ya anuo nke enyi ya nwanyi
Onucha nke enyi ya nwanyi
Ya anuba nke nwunye ya
Nwunya ya nwukwanu?
Ya anuba Feeding bottle! grin grin grin grin grin Mike welldone oooo. You just proved this song right with that your 2nd pic grin
@ emboldened. Nwunye ya k'adi ndu na. LOL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 21, 2014
durhh he's a complete 9ja boi, Igbo for that marra grin I love his acting! and I'm happy for him and his beautiful wife..damn his son is so cute! wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Tallesty1(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Maybe I should translate it for u tongue tongue
Onye ebere
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by bukatyne(f): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lovely family cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by priscaoge(f): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Village girl....

Durrr!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by priscaoge(f): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
englishmart:
@ emboldened. Nwunye ya k'adi ndu na. LOL cheesy

Lol.... don't mind that dude grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Ilovenigeria(f): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Durrr!
ike nwanyi Owerre.
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
Fu..cking idio...ts and lunkheads have ruined this thread with immature side posts and offtopic mumbo jumbos!
As....sholes!!!!
sorry are you talking to me
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin[quote author=lilmaxfidel post=27327316][/quote] angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
.nairaland eh?any topic dat is hinted on making fpage yhu will see pipu coming to spread mat and sippin lipton.... angry grin grin grin grin..#sai
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
priscaoge:

Come and take me to Mama Somtoo's Buka @Ngwa road angry angry angry

Check this out wink

lol...
How much she dey sell 1 plate?
And na keke we go enter, bc I no go carry my Ferrari enter Ngwa road angry
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by itstpia1: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
TeamSimple:
Beautiful wife,handsome husby,cute son = Dope family.

your logic is not simple at all.
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by priscaoge(f): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lol...
How much she dey sell 1 plate?
And na keke we go enter, bc I no go carry my Ferrari enter Ngwa road angry

I no chop again angry, I de wait make I enjoy the AC, keke no get am So I no go again grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Mike Ezuruonye And Family by GiftyGlee(f): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Not Person Of Interest In Wife’s Murder – Maryland Police / Owomabo Slams Soundcity For Rejecting Demmie Vee's Video / I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.