Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home (3926 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Moves Into Her Sujimoto Mansion, Shares Interior Pics / Maheeda Moves Into Her New House In Holland (photos) / Toke Makinwa Moves Into New Home, Shows Off Her Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by donogaga(m): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2014
NET gathered that the singer acquired the new property, located off the popular Admiralty Way alongside a brand new 2014 Range Rover Evoque valued at N24m. Photo: Filed

Times are indeed very good for Oritshefemi Majemite considering his recent achievements in life.

The ‘Double Wahala’ singer has continued to count his blessings since coming back into reckoning last year with the release of the song, a remake of Fela Anikulapo Kuti’s popular song of the same title.

Oritsefemi has moved into a new duplex valued at N200m in the Lekki Phase 1 area of Lagos and NET gathered that the singer acquired the new property, located off the popular Admiralty Way alongside a brand new 2014 Range Rover Evoque valued at N24m

Recently back from a tour of United States of America where he was billed to shoot a video for the ‘Double Wahala Remix’ featuring D’banj, Oritsefemi also signed a multimillion naira management deal with an Abuja-based management company, Avatar Entertainment sometime in September.

The newly-signed deal, which puts Avatar Entertainment solely in charge of the singer’s management while he’s signed onto his self-floated record label, MSN (Money Stops Nonsense) Gang.

Confirming the story of his new house and car, Oritsefemi’s manager, Yusuf Adebola Adepitan, popularly called Danku said: ‘Yes, Oritsefemi has moved to Lekki now, and he also has a new Range Rover, for now, we’ll still maintain the house in Ikeja for the boys to stay.’

Danku, however, refused to disclose the exact amount expended on the property as well as the automobile. Before now, Oritsefemi had stayed in Ajegunle before moving to his rented flat off Obafemi Awolowo in Ikeja.

In 2013, Davido, Don Jazzy and Dr. SID moved into multimillion naira homes worth N140m, N160m and N110m respectively and Oritshefemi has joined the list of top Nigerian entertainers who have splashed millions on aesthetic buildings in the highbrow Lekki area of Lagos State.

http://thenet.ng/2014/10/net-exclusive-oritshefemi-moves-into-n200m-lekki-home/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Share

Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by donogaga(m): 8:58am On Oct 21, 2014
If you really want to be successful in life/career, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.

Nothing of value is FREE.... There's dignity in Labour...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2014
Congrats
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by dapsoneh: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2014
200million ko, 500billion ni...mtchew
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by charlesopp(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2014
Congrats, pls wrk harder so u wnt rundown..nd pls remove dat 200m price

1 Like

Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by alaoeri: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Opolo eye no be open eye, congrat boy bt that house ain't worth 200m.

1 Like

Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by emanuelaa(f): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by englishmart(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2014
Product of relentless hard work. cool

Indeed it pays to be hard-working. smiley

But it doesn't pay to buy something for #53million, and claim it was bought for #200million. embarassed

#18m range rover inside #200m mansion. Can't you see it doesn't correlate?

LOL.

Just saying sha

tongue

1 Like

Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by nex(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2014
You people will not respect yourselves! Which N200 million mansion?! Which N24 million car?! Linda Ikejism has taken over the mentality of the masses. Nonsense gist. I used to take The NET as a serious publication. Rubbish!
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by Neldrizzy(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2014
i love this guy right from his junglist days... Hard work pays!! Am next on board... Shey na lekki Dem de buy their house? Me sef i go buy My own there
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by Afrok(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
Congratulations to him, but why all the emphasis on the cost of the building and new ride even when his manager didn't disclose it?
Media sha, dem go talk am so that dem go fit add their own financial value to the properties. Hardwork pays, mine is gonna pay too... No hating, one love and enjoy the fruit of hardwork.
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by danbrowndmf(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
hardwork payz.
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by codedmax(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2014
coolcool

Money speaks others listen

congr8tz Oritshefemi hardwork pays.
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by dyweb(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hard work pays.

[url=m.theclubsocial.com]Register your personal account[/url]

Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by rattlesnake(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Lies x 1000 = all liars are going to xxxxxxxxxxxx

That house barely cost 30 million

1 Like

Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Who dash him 1million$ + mscheew
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by tope3x(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Congrats to him.....In oritsha femi voice..ote as you dey there dey hate me, while I am making my money. ..from Moscow to Malaysia. ..from Malaysia to miami , ko kan ye. .
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by mesoade(m): 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
May God give me a house better than this,AMEN!
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by mesoade(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i love this guy right from his junglist days... Hard work pays!! Am next on board... Shey na lekki Dem de buy their house? Me sef i go buy My own there and better places too
let me say amen to this b4 anyother person does
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by ehiphill: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
alaoeri:
Opolo eye no be open eye, congrat boy bt that house ain't worth 200m.
have u been 2lekki b4 to no that the price of the property is not wt 200 million?
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by ehiphill: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i love this guy right from his junglist days... Hard work pays!! Am next on board... Shey na lekki Dem de buy their house? Me sef i go buy My own there
AMEEEEN!!!!
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
nex:
You people will not respect yourselves! Which N200 million mansion?! Which N24 million car?! Linda Ikejism has taken over the mentality of the masses. Nonsense gist. I used to take The NET as a serious publication. Rubbish!
Follow back,u were trying to send me a msg.
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by alaoeri: 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
ehiphill:
have u been 2lekki b4 to no that the price of the property is not wt 200 million?
Have i been to lekki? Yes almost every week, with 50m u can get 4bedroom duplex in lekki. Am very sure this particular house ain't up to 200m.
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by rolled: 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
them don come again oh
you cannot get a house for 50 million in lekki phase 1
i dont knw d part of lekki u talkn
Re: Oritshefemi Moves Into N200m Lekki Home by stshakes(m): 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
I hear

(1) (Reply)

RMD And Chris Okotie’s Ex-wife, Stephanie, Attended The Glo CAF Awards Together / Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? / Female Version Of Wizkid (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.