Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? (3925 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo / How Star Actor, Damola Olatunji’s Marriage Crashed + Romance With Bukola Awoyemi / Bukola Saraki Meets Patoranking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by Merlissa(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jay Z went to school with Bukola Saraki

Yes JAY Z

And he even has a title

And a street named after him

Here are some pics of Jigga, he is with Kwara State governor, Bukola Saraki.
He was turbaned by the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari!!!
As Mona told us, a street was also named after him..
Shawn ‘Jay-Z’ Carter Road….lol
I need to gather the Mazis and elders from my village so we can organize a Beyonce ‘Bee’ Knowles Close sharply! lol

Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2006/10/12/jay-z-in-kwara/

Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by Merlissa(f): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
More Pics

Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by LivinADVERT: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
HMMM
Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by Merlissa(f): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2015
More Pics

Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by shamsuRana(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
*watching from palm wine tree,while sipping pepsi*

This is... Something.
Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by nerodenero: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Bukola Saraki, the slayer of APC.
Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by robinicule(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
shamsuRana:
*watching from palm wine tree,while sipping pepsi*

This is... Something.
u r not loyal at all. drinking pepsi on palmwine tree

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by Babacele: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2015
yea chieftaincy title as giver of water or something, about a decade ago. but I didn't see were it was mentioned they went to same school. Nice pics .
Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by Olypeppy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2015
Which school nw...the school no get name ni
Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by abdulaz: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Olypeppy:
Which school nw...the school no get name ni
me come tire o, I come even dey scroll down fast to see pictures wey both of them snap for graduation day, me ma no see am fa.

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Went To School With Bukola Saraki??? by Yustash001(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2015
That's money talking...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: When Would Arnold Schwarzenegger Stop Showing Off His Biceps? / Wow! Finally, Linda Ikeji Finds A Husband… He’s Igbo And Very Handsome! See Full / Yahoo Boys Caught Lavishing Millions Of Money On A Party,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.